Sign in to follow this  
Corneas

List of things i think should be done but probably wont be

1. Make use of pet fusion and have it randomly rotate... stop trying to make every damn thing in this game so limited, it really makes the game non-beginner friendly. for example - have limit breaker pet and other fused pets rotate every few days since none of the devs actually update the game.  This would also increase the price of epic pet boxes and such because spirit/prayer spirit pets etc will increase in price.

2. increase the bounty shutdown rewards. "haha i just got a 500 kill shutdown for 100m!" so stupid.  make it so that every kill up until a 50 killstreak nets 200m per kill and increase it to 500m per kill past that.  a 250b reward for shutting down a 500 killstreak sounds perfectly reasonable. and a 2b reward for a 10 kill shutdown sounds good aswell.

3. increase the repair costs and reward for killing players with strong untradables. for example - a halo and be used to fuse a 700b helmet at 0 risk, make it 10b to repair/reward.

4. Make things like enchanted gloves and boots not 60t to purchase it is also something that heavily gatekeeps new players from getting anywhere, you shouldnt have to be an extremely lucky gambler to have decent gear.  Only people who will disagree with this are the ones that already have it, fuck them its not fair.

5. do something about these busted ass +1 and +2 protection pets literally should have no place in the game, remove them and compensate whoever lost it with gold or some shit, make skotizo pet allowed to disable them, deep wild pkers in max literally have 0 risk while using bis gear.

6. balance your pets, no reason people should be using limit breaker only for spec regen and bork being 500b and bis.

7. nerf dh, people would probably be willing to risk more in edge if they werent able to get cock blasted a 114 by a dher at 50 hp.

8.  Add loot to regular slayer bosses, make the event boss drops come from the regulars too at a lower rate.  Example: malevolent clamp should be dropped from regular BC at like 1/7500 or something reasonable but not enough to flood eco.

9. Increase the spawn rate of event monsters/bosses - superior revs, night terror, arcane demons (ma2 cape shouldnt be 250b and 15% dragon accuracy should not be 15t)

10. Please do something about the god awful donator shop theres literally no reason to donate, everything doesnt need to be hidden behind a rare drop table off a event spawn or from past events.

11. buff dbow its literally way weaker than osrs' dbow despite things typically being a little overtuned on spk.  maybe add a darkbow upgrade scroll to bh store?

• Thanks 1

1. -1 Given how the pet fuse works and how donations are setup, it's a all around great way that keeps donations coming in while also keeping said pets exclusive. I'm not sure if there are any plans to update the pet fuse box to include all of the epic pets as some are not currently in there, but it has happened plenty of times before.

2. +1 i've suggested some ways for this but this would be easily farmable which is why it hasn't been implemented yet. If anything in the future there may be boosted incentives to keep a killstreak going but certainly not for shutting one down.

3. -1 Untradables are already hella expensive to fix. I don't go pking with them and actually stopped pking since it was getting really expensive to fix my untradables. I PK for fun and not to make money, so this was a real deal breaker for me.

4. -1 Some players get them at 100b or some go 100t, it's RNG and it's fine the way it is. I'm dry on PLENTY of enchantments and I always keep coming back for more. It's all RNG, as i've gotten some quickly but i've also gone hella dry on others.

5. -1 I'd say a big step to negating these was skot pet not letting people pet switch which gives a large enough time frame to kill people for their +1/+2. Given how cursed BH is and with it's mandatory risk to participate is a step in the right direction.

6.  +0 I guess? LB zerker was already nerfed since release, it's price tag reflects its rarity and exclusivity of when it was able to get fused. Special spirit pets are always on the low in the economy due to frequent epic pets requiring them. Bork pet price is reflected on it's quantity in the eco rather than its utility. You can say the same for a lot of items. I wouldn't say bork pet is BIS either, but certainly a top tier pet.

7. +1 Nerf big bad on the server LMAO at "cock blasted"

8.  -1 Although I do like the idea of a mini superior with worse rates to spawn for those who are doing blood slayer. A big version spawns universally for everyone with normal rates but this mini superior will have much lower rates. Just something to entice blood slayer pvmers, but at the same time i'm reluctant on this since yoshi exists. I'll give this a fat +1 with my revision once yoshi gets a change

9. +1 I've stated some incentives to increase spawns like buffs for mage arena hotspot to buff shard drop rates, increased chance for arcane demon. MA2 cape is only 250b because of enchanted god cape, otherwise it wouldn't even be 5b. Prices for shards were in the millions per shard before it's existence. Regarding superior blood revs you can get up to a 1/40 chance to spawn one in the events, outside of the event its 1/50 which is fine. I wouldn't mind buffs aslong as they don't stack altogether. Anything higher than 1/40 is pushing it, remember there's a guy whose already farmed 3 DuS scrolls on one account.

10. +1 Any suggestions as to what to place in there? Also there's every incentive to donate. Mystery tickets, promotional packages, grand promotional packages which update on events to give event currency. There's plenty of use for donator tickets. I don't see the logic behind "no reason to donate" just because something amazing isn't in the donator shop. I'm also not dismissing it shouldn't be revamped, but it's hard to keep a shop with donator ticket prices up to date with the economy ever so changing.

11.  Uh, why though? we have blood dbow that's a much better alternative. Unless you meant that, then in that case -1. It's been nerfed in the past and you can guess why.

Good stuff @Corneas! Looking forward to a reply and more suggestions.

1. To be quite honest I actually somewhat agree with this since I think it would actually do no harm to donation incentives due to the grand luck falcon being the main thing people strive for out of grand promos the pet fuse box is just a bonus when it actually comes down to it, I still believe that some fused pets should permanently remain just a pet fuse box exclusive, things such as shade / fortune genie and archaic wyrm should all imo remain exclusive to the pet fuse boxes but every other pet fuse wouldn't really be that bad to add including discontinued fused pets such as nocturnal guardian and blood wolpertinger into some form of 1 week rotation of returning pet fuses. I also think this would raise the average price of donator tickets as is since alot of the epic pets used in pet fusions are buyable from the donator store for actually quite reasonable prices considering today's economy. +1

2. This has been suggested many times maybe not to the extent in which you're asking since 100b for a 50ks would be easily farmable for money by gold farmers however from lets say 150 upwards it should scale much greater at a rate of the 2b per kill like you suggested and before that capping out at 25b from 75 ks onwards or something along those lines +1 either way is kinda shitty seeing a 50m reward for shutting down a 1000 ks l0l

3. 1000% agree enchanted gloves (i) in terms of the 4 gloves that stack together to make them cost in excess of 50b not to mention all the effects stack at the same time so something like 5b just for enchanted gloves to be repaired wouldn't really be out of the question due to how powerful they are. Halos should have a decently high repair cost too because it literally allows you to effectively use a 1t+ item without risking it ever which should come with a hefty repair cost. +1 To touch on what @Kellatha said about repairs being expensive right now, with how easy it is to stack up on blood shards and repair scrolls from effectively doing nothing it really doesn't cost much if anything to repair and the only people who truly complain about repair costs are rich people who got most untradeables but got cleaned and now can barely afford to use them when they die 15x in a row. 🤷‍♀️

4. This is just luck of the draw when it comes to untradeables from the enchanted chest, however I still do feel bad whenever I watch somebody go 10x or even higher over the rate for an incredibly expensive item. So only thing I could really see myself getting behind is 5% enchants boosting to 10% once you got 75 dry or higher since thats already over 3x the rate already and an insane amount of money to sink to be that far in. 50/50 

5. To be quite honest many things have been suggested before concerning these pets however they have simply just been in the game way to long to have any reasonable nerf happen to them without a complete uproar from the players that "abuse" them. If a decent solution for death pets happens i'll be all for it but that is a huge if with a million **** =/

6. I think alot more than just pets need balancing to be quite honest, considering all the bonuses and boosts you can get to buff your damage capabilities the "low" damage caps of the majority of weapons really just makes many pets pointless. Berserker pets for example give a +10 or +15% str bonus but when you can reach your max hit without a pet anyway what is the actual point in ever needing this pet. In this instance accuracy % shines over any form of damage %. This is the main reason range special attack weapons can be so much more devastating than any melee ones because simply the majority of range special attacks have either really high damage caps or have no cap at all which is why you can see people hitting ridiculous 85 14 85s with the ancient crossbow. However to be quite honest I really don't know if or when a change on this scale would happen and very well could never so another =/

7. Simply put DH damage scaling is way too steep when used in conjunction with all the boosts you can now get to it, believe it or not dh was nerfed quite heavily and was deemed terrible a long time ago, but since then the amulet of the damned (t) and blood reaper/ bork pets have came out making dharok insane so +1

8. Massive -1 on this to be quite honest maybe buffs to the spawn rates on the individual superiors while on hotspot sure, but giving them any drop rate from an easily farmable boss is a very slippery slope as discovered when all the rare PvP drops were obtainable from revenants in the rev caves at a rate ranging from 1/7500 for guardian boots to 1/10000 for the rest (yes dragon upgrade scroll included) and guess what, dragon upgrade scroll was in the realm of 500m and the rest were in the realm of 50b and completely flooded the eco with all these new items so much so that it eventually got flat out removed.

9. Basically talked about in 8 so +1 I guess to some extent.

10. The incentive to donate is all the little milestone buffs like mystery tickets, promo IIIs and grand promos, most the shops Blood, Vote and Donator are heavily outdated. An ancient wyvern shield (yes that 100m shield in the TP) originally released as a blood shop exclusive and costs 8500 blood money to this day which is outright ridiculous. The Pure, Beginner, LMS and don't even get me started on the Edgepvp shop really do also need to be looked into since they are just meh +1

11. With the right combination of gear the dark bow is extremely powerful especially considering all the buffed counterparts to it (solar/ blood darkbow) you can hit over 100 with dark bow and its not even that inaccurate either with as I said the right gear so -1

1. Totally agree with the first point, it's making old pets go extinct and sit in eco holders vaults.

2. I agree with this point aswell 100% (not much else to say on it).

3. (Don't really care it's whatever to me)

4. Honestly I kind of like the rarity of the enchanted gloves, boots, hearts, etc.. I don't even have them (besides the enchanted heart) but it makes getting items like that so fucking hype when you actually get them. Like when I got my enchanted heart after multiples of tries and hundreds of billions spent, it felt so rewarding to me because I actually grinded the money out specifically to go for it.
5. (Don't really care it's whatever to me)

6. (Don't really care it's whatever to me)

7. I agree with DH being somewhat nerfed, it is a little broken. Maybe max hit 85 or something?? idrk

8. I 100% agree with this, but like Kellatha said I think if there was some way to make it so those rare items don't go into your bank and instead you have to pick them up would be good.

9. Personally I think spawn rates for superiors, arcane demonc etc should be nerfed, considering it's only a 1/100 (i get them quite often), but maybe make their drop table like a guaranteed decent item. Like putting superior revenant at like 1/350 or 1/250 for example and than having that drop a guaranteed good item would be sick imo

10. Agree with this donator shop somewhat feels like dead content (besides either buying prize keys or mystery chest, or gambler scroll if you don't have that yet)

11. Dbow definitely does not need a buff, I remember at the old revenant cave from way back in the day clans would come with dbow and there was just no surviving it (it was not a fun time).