Sign in to follow this  
Prototype

Fucking up some kids in multi

OH MY GOD JOOB KILLING SUICIDERS L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L

BTW, u got cleared today 10v3 of us. Then, u spammed the cc "All to BC" and got 10 more people and finally got us.

I mean, come singles with all ur clan mates. Y'all wont last for long =-p

Talk smack over yell but gets dropped so fast.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]491[/ATTACH]

https://gyazo.com/3beaa2a3f717ed3dbbe2f6473fac93e4

another 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]490[/ATTACH]

https://gyazo.com/09c8eef03d83b55d1493355c54d9f33a

last but not least

https://gyazo.com/e9eb50b69d4d62e1ec3a6cef8e8811c3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]489[/ATTACH]

No time for more pictures to busy killing the other kids

i think prototype needs to be banned for kdr farming. as the pictures above show, he killed its liam twice and got the kill rewards, meaning he waited the timer out for his ip so he could get more kdr. thank you for the report and we'll deal with this soon.

We don't bring food fam, you still died to me and got smited twice once for claws and AGS. Who dies to accounts that aren't using food let alone gets SMITED by them? Your entire clan fears me and won't step into singles while i'm online, Pro Zerk turns tail the second she sees me coming and Damn Gg won't even risk nearing the wild when i'm online. They're both my former tb slaves who used to suck my dick for attention but now they're lippy so I revoked their wilderness privileges. Mjll88 piped up and I put her down for her bank and made her quit a second time and I clear Azer daily because he's the only one who will fight me back even though it's only for like 10 minutes. In the past week i've made over 100b off your dead clan which is embarrassing to say the least. In singles you won't dare fight us on our mains and in multi your shit clan gets decimated by our suiciders in minutes so i'm confused as to why you think you're relevant?

Insanity Avoids Singles And get dropped in spawn gear In multi .....

Tbh no words. And we only have handfull of cc members..

#Slapped

You were killing suiciders and screenshotted the kill pic lololololololololololol

Are you fucking retarded?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I was suicide specing you moron l000000000000000000000l and you make killpics on me??

Fuck you're one special kid

Oh the irony of the title.

"Fucking up some kids in multi". First of all a kill in multi is not fucking someone up, it's just a kill.

You have to go to singles to 'fuck someone up' but we all know that's never going to happen.

And like everyone else has said, you just killed suiciders.