Sign in to follow this  
chicagorilla

New Player Client Issue

I'm Creating this topic to see if anyone can help me with my client issue.

I originall downloaded + installed the client + waited for launcher to install the client + cache but it never ends up fully installing it in my c/user directory.

f4e5f1758674d5b55a36ac18635fd0a7.gif

These are the files that are installed and not finished in the "spawnpk-data" file when freshly installing client + cache in user directory.

a3926b2ef10829ce409d3a28b9a517f3.png

I'll First Show the Step's I've Taken to try to resolve my client issue With Pics Below.

So basically the launcher launches, this is what happens when I hit the play button.. The launcher will try to start the client but then it exits out.

f02503677ba6c0471e65d89544972995.gif

The Launcher will start to create the files in c/user then randomly close afterwards.

I had to Rip these files from my laptop in order to have them in C:/User Directory because the client doesn't manually install them."Client + Cache"

& even with the files that are needed to run the client + sprites for some reason won't load those files at all.. Hench not run or launch the client.

992f36968e3f34c9de2b2b363905a1c3.png

e9f154d7c71661f5fd2d0f46e33a862b.png

.spawnpk-data

e9232fc787dfe0056e28d11984b90fa3.png

.spawnpk

e9bd2a0e32274b6af9b55ef2932b9857.png

Enviormental Variables 

cb83ba8ef71fd06ed6091afeee4e482c.png

Java Version in Cmd

3e3f0f0ea0ebeac71c9247b308c80a8c.png

f1796f9377ed43ae188936892c657946.png

I've used JarFixer.exe nothing resolved the Issue, I've reinstalled gpu driver, Java JDK + JRE, I've Used lower versions from JDK 8 + JRE 8

The Client will not install or finish installing the cache + client on my computer.. But when I try this on my laptop it works perfectly fine.. Also my Laptop doesn't even have JDK/JRE & it still launches after hitting play button.. If someone can seriously help resolve my issue & and not copy + paste links that i've already followed and tried throughout the forums.. Need someone who can actually help me resolve my issue & not just lock and close the thread.

_Update 2/8/2021;6:27pm--- I've installed and ran multiple rsps clients and they all work just fine.. They are all installing and the cache + client files.

Edited by chicagorilla
cus tits

3 hours ago, chicagorilla said:

Still need help with this.

Is there a link you haven't tried? Normally I link this one: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1151-general-client-fixes/

As a last resort I link this one: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/9625-fixing-right-click-issues/

Given you don't have right click issues i've linked that to people before with client issues and it's fixed their problem even though it wasn't related

Step 1: Try downloading the latest client from forums. Client was downloaded freshly from website

Step 2: Try resetting your modem. nothing to do with internet issues.

Step 3: Check to see if any firewall rules are blocking you access.  Nothing to do with firewall problems

Step 4: Ask a moderator on forums is there are any punishments against your account/IP address. I have nothing that I know of associated with anyone..

when setting the variable for. 

setx _JAVA_OPTIONS -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

the cmd opens and states ^ the variable is true then closes.

I've also ran multiple java applets to try to run the jar file.. it doesn't wan't to launch.

also that guide uses terminal which is for mac users. i'ver already implemented that step on my dekstop tho

Edited by chicagorilla
tits