Sign in to follow this  
joniboy

(helper) Joniboy Staff Applicaition! :)

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Hadi

3. Your age: 15

4. Your location: Denmark

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-10 ( Even more some times )

6. Why you should receive the position: Well i enjoy the server alot, since im not staff right now i still do help all the players that needs. Im verry active and im one of the most loyal on the server, i respect everyone and ppl respect me aswell. Im allways good to help and i can handle any case since ive owned a couple of servers myself where i handled over 50+ players myself. I use alot of time helping players igm as i said, and i help in other ways aswell. I help the server aswell server parted since i have the highest rank ingame!

I host weekly giveaways ( goodiebags, dropparty, mass trade etc ) There is barely staff on sometimes at my timezone and you could use my help alot. If you dont feel like promoting me 100% you can give it a try for 1 week for example. Thank you so much for reading.

- Hadi & Joniboy <3

:P

Edited by joniboy

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Hadi

3. Your age: 15

4. Your location: Denmark

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-10 ( Even more some times )

6. Why you should receive the position: Well i enjoy the server alot, since im not staff right now i still do help all the players that needs. Im verry active and im one of the most loyal on the server, i respect everyone and ppl respect me aswell. Im allways good to help and i can handle any case since ive owned a couple of servers myself where i handled over 50+ players myself. I use alot of time helping players igm as i said, and i help in other ways aswell. I help the server aswell server parted since i have the highest rank ingame!

I host weekly giveaways ( goodiebags, dropparty, mass trade etc ) There is barely staff on sometimes at my timezone and you could use my help alot. If you dont feel like promoting me 100% you can give it a try for 1 week for example. Thank you so much for reading.

- Hadi & Joniboy <3

:P

SOmething cool?

Look at it

Wasnt a fake giveaway, i gave like 50b away before that, so maybe try roll anotherone.

Is it me or is there like 10 dudes who support you that just made their account with one post lol. Anyway, Cant say i've seen you help since i hardly play but I don't support merchers as staff. Maybe if someone that is more recognizable supports you i'll change it to a yes, but until then lol.

Suppport +1 trusttraded him over 500B for multiple days gave it back when i ask// helping alot of people// has his own cc for question's

I'm going to be voting NO on your application.

I've got a couple of reasons for this :

- You have a pretty bad temper, Everytime i ask you something and you're reading something you tell me to shut the fuck up?
    - You're stating in your application that you've helped the server by donating money.
    - You're stating in your application that you've been doing giveaway to the players.
    - You're saying that you are one of the most loyal players ingame.
    - And you only have 5 forum posts, Which means you're not active on the forums (has nothing to do with ingame activity) But i'm just stating it.

- Telling people to ''shut the fuck up'' for asking something doesnt really show you're loyal to a helper position.
    -Donating to the server has nothing to do with the application at all, If i donate over 10k to the server does this mean I get moderator?
    -Giving money to the poor, Robin hood style doesnt mean you should get staff aswell..
    -Saying about yourself that you're one of the most loyal members to the game is pretty selfish if you ask me.

I'm going to be voting NO on your application.

I've got a couple of reasons for this :

- You have a pretty bad temper, Everytime i ask you something and you're reading something you tell me to shut the fuck up?
    - You're stating in your application that you've helped the server by donating money.
    - You're stating in your application that you've been doing giveaway to the players.
    - You're saying that you are one of the most loyal players ingame.
    - And you only have 5 forum posts, Which means you're not active on the forums (has nothing to do with ingame activity) But i'm just stating it.

- Telling people to ''shut the fuck up'' for asking something doesnt really show you're loyal to a helper position.
    -Donating to the server has nothing to do with the application at all, If i donate over 10k to the server does this mean I get moderator?
    -Giving money to the poor, Robin hood style doesnt mean you should get staff aswell..
    -Saying about yourself that you're one of the most loyal members to the game is pretty selfish if you ask me.

Thanks for telling..

Btw, about how i reach was over private call witch has nothing to do with the ingame, but thanks again.

I like the fact you only type bad stuff, idk if you are trying to roll me over or whatever, just please dont.

It is good to be loyal, since noone can get staff without being loyal(what is a staff not being loyal)?

Again, outside the game has nothing to do with ingame...

In fact outside the game i can be such a badass or whatever, and still wont effect the game.. If you feel it does please contact me in private and not in public.

Any further questions or stuff to tell me that arent serious do me an favor and pm me then, or just stop.

Sorry if ive done something bad to you, just dont make it effect my staff application!

- Thanks for understanding:cool:

Thanks for telling..

Btw, about how i reach was over private call witch has nothing to do with the ingame, but thanks again.

I like the fact you only type bad stuff, idk if you are trying to roll me over or whatever, just please dont.

It is good to be loyal, since noone can get staff without being loyal(what is a staff not being loyal)?

Again, outside the game has nothing to do with ingame...

In fact outside the game i can be such a badass or whatever, and still wont effect the game.. If you feel it does please contact me in private and not in public.

Any further questions or stuff to tell me that arent serious do me an favor and pm me then, or just stop.

Sorry if ive done something bad to you, just dont make it effect my staff application!

- Thanks for understanding:cool:

- I've never seen you ingame.. Could be timezones, The first time we spoke you immidiatly said ''shut the fuck up''.

First impression is always the best impression.

- You're saying about yourself that you're one of the most loyal players is pretty selfish, Like i said having selfish people in the staff team isnt always the right thing to have.

- Outside the game you can be a badass indeed, But your actions will always be remembered, My first impression about you as example.

- I dont really know you that well, I'm just stating my reasons why i'm voting a valid NO on your application.

I havent said this wont get changed , I might start to like you once we start talking to eachother and then i'll reconsider my vote.

Kind regards,

Donky.

The time i said "Shut the fuck up u just came in, becus me and Sjoerd my friend was having fun with ea other. U cam in the bad moment."

+1 quality player! Always helping a lot! Good to see you actually going for helper! Good luck mate!