Sign in to follow this  
Excalator

#ACE - MutliPk/KBD/Ele/Maze - #Ace is the place to be.

- Ingame Name: Leelo

- KDR: 2.36

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): Just some little clans.... so not really :)

- Are you a active pker: Yes.

- Why should we accept you: I have no clue, its all up to u.

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: No :(

- Do you have discord: Yes :)

- Which Blood Perks do u have? blood whip, blood d bow.

- Ingame Name: Leelo

- KDR: 2.36

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): Just some little clans.... so not really :)

- Are you a active pker: Yes.

- Why should we accept you: I have no clue, its all up to u.

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: No :(

- Do you have discord: Yes :)

- Which Blood Perks do u have? blood whip, blood d bow.

Thanks you for applying on our thread.

You will receive a message ingame from Excalator & Donky when you will get tested.

Current state : validating

Ingame Name:

•- KDR:1.6

•- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s):I was general on wsd and insanity bust decided to quit:)

•- Are you a active pker: Yes I pk for 4-5 hours

•- Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am a great leader and a pker you might know my main pking yt. I have been pking for a very long time and would like to see this clan improve to be the best.

•- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Yes I have claws, tsotd , bp and a zbow.

•- Do you have discord: Yes and I am active.

•- Which Blood Perks do u have? I have staff and cbow but I don't use cause I have better items

Hope you read this and let me join:)

Ingame Name:

•- KDR:1.6

•- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s):I was general on wsd and insanity bust decided to quit:)

•- Are you a active pker: Yes I pk for 4-5 hours

•- Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am a great leader and a pker you might know my main pking yt. I have been pking for a very long time and would like to see this clan improve to be the best.

•- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Yes I have claws, tsotd , bp and a zbow.

•- Do you have discord: Yes and I am active.

•- Which Blood Perks do u have? I have staff and cbow but I don't use cause I have better items

Hope you read this and let me join:)

Hello sir,

Thanks you for applying on our thread.

You will receive a message ingame from Excalator & Donky when you will get tested.

Current state : Denied

Edited by Excalator

We dont really look at the PVP Rating in this game but we do look at what you have.

The clans these days have divine prodders/Ele weapons and pets, We cant defeat that with spawnables.

I'm sorry to announce you that we've voted a NO on your application for now.

Once you've gotten some blood perks/items try again.

Current State : Application Denied.

Kind regards,

Donky & Excalator.

lmfao ok lol i have more experience pking then most of your members but sure dont pick up someone whos been pking since 2007

- Ingame Name: Ratatat14

- KDR: 1.30, 2,706 kills.

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): No pking/multipk experience as of this moment.

- Are you a active pker: No, only 8 to 10 hours per day.

- Why should we accept you: Cleared all cc's in existence, will do same to this.

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Blowpipe, BC Maul, Tsotd, Ballista, etc.

- Do you have discord: Yes.

- Which Blood Perks do u have? Nearly every single one unlocked.

Ingame Name: ilbefine

- KDR: 2.35

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): #Bully-Squad

- Are you a active pker: No Since All Randys Are Ezpz and Avoid Singles

- Why should we accept you: Cleared all cc's in existence, will do same to this.

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: These items are junk and i dont pick them up

- Which Blood Perks do u have? Why does this mather for a pkin clan?

- Ingame Name: Austin

- KDR: 1.32 (1198/910)

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): Zero Tolerance, Ancient Fury, 420 Pkers, and a bunch of shit clans on this server

- Are you a active pker: yes

- Why should we accept you: Cause I'm A TONK

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: ofc

- Do you have discord: I have discord, and teamspeak

- Which Blood Perks do u have? All of them

Edited by plox

- Ingame Name: Ratatat14

- KDR: 1.30, 2,706 kills.

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): No pking/multipk experience as of this moment.

- Are you a active pker: No, only 8 to 10 hours per day.

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Blowpipe, BC Maul, Tsotd, Ballista, etc.

- Which Blood Perks do u have? Nearly every single one unlocked.

Ingame Name: ilbefine

- KDR: 2.35

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): #Bully-Squad

- Are you a active pker: No Since All Randys Are Ezpz and Avoid Singles

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: These items are junk and i dont pick them up

- Which Blood Perks do u have? Why does this mather for a pkin clan?

- Ingame Name: Austin

- KDR: 1.32 (1198/910)

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): Zero Tolerance, Ancient Fury, 420 Pkers, and a bunch of shit clans on this server

- Are you a active pker: yes

- Why should we accept you: Cause I'm A TONK

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: ofc

- Do you have discord: I have discord, and teamspeak

- Which Blood Perks do u have? All of them

You are all going to be tested soon, 2nd owner of the clan is on a school trip till friday.

Thanks everyone for applying, Lets make this clan big ;)

You are all going to be tested soon, 2nd owner of the clan is on a school trip till friday.

Thanks everyone for applying, Lets make this clan big ;)

You really are clueless.

po all you have to do is read xD

He said "let's make this a big clan"; that to me just reads 'let's make this a bad clan'.

Also there are many people applying to this clan as a joke. And The leaders don't realize as they are quite new.

Po I'm talking about shit like this xD

-Ingame Name: Bastial

-PK ELO Rating: Not sure

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): YEA! I had been in many battles and was a former member of Insanity & "Pking Mult" cc.

-Are you a active pker: Yes

-Why should we accept you: Because I like to pk but imperatively multi/clan pking is my preference.

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: I do own claws, ags, Vigour, plus many more. I plan on gettin my hands on that Korasi. Jus one day.

-Do you have discord/Are u willing to download it: Sure, but may I ask what it is?

-Which Blood Perks do u have? None, but I have the means enabling me to purchase it, it's jus a matter of if I want it or not.

FInally, I hope I get accepted becuz I'm fond of clan pk'ing and it's my liking

-Ingame Name: Bastial

-PK ELO Rating: Not sure

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): YEA! I had been in many battles and was a former member of Insanity & "Pking Mult" cc.

-Are you a active pker: Yes

-Why should we accept you: Because I like to pk but imperatively multi/clan pking is my preference.

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: I do own claws, ags, Vigour, plus many more. I plan on gettin my hands on that Korasi. Jus one day.

-Do you have discord/Are u willing to download it: Sure, but may I ask what it is?

-Which Blood Perks do u have? None, but I have the means enabling me to purchase it, it's jus a matter of if I want it or not.

FInally, I hope I get accepted becuz I'm fond of clan pk'ing and it's my liking

Join the clan chat ''ACE OFFICIAL'' Everyone starts with 1 banana and everyone is accepted.

Join the clan chat ''ACE OFFICIAL'' Everyone starts with 1 banana and everyone is accepted.

Shouldn't I be on the members listing?

-Ingame Name: Hi Im Nick

-PK ELO Rating:1215 (keeps dropping because of rushers haha)

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): I have pked with teams before never on this server tho

-Are you a active pker: Im primarily a pker I hate to pvm haha pking is all I do.

-Why should we accept you: I have been playing private servers for years now, I am very familiar with pking alone and as a team.

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: I have BP, Claws, Ags's, Dwh, and I can easily buy ele cbow again

such a shame how this clan died.

Never died bro, i was at the barracks for 1 week when i cameback zerk's clan died cuz he scammed his cc with the drop party.

and everyone moved to #ace and now the cc is an open cc, for everyone still has rules and ranks etc, just a multipk clan.

- Ingame Name: Rise against

- Are you a active pker: Hell yes ;)

- Are u active on our discord channel?: Not yet, sent me a link plox 'my username on there is : 'Rise against#0360'

- Why should we promote you: I reqruited tons of members as i was general in 'Insanity'. I basically runned the shit there as zerk wasnt much online l0l. I call wars and names to pile one person and win the war easly. I think i still have influence on some as most know me already. I am trusted and legit. Always going for the cc to be #1. You know me babe. ;)

- Ingame Name: Rise against

- Are you a active pker: Hell yes ;)

- Are u active on our discord channel?: Not yet, sent me a link plox 'my username on there is : 'Rise against#0360'

- Why should we promote you: I reqruited tons of members as i was general in 'Insanity'. I basically runned the shit there as zerk wasnt much online l0l. I call wars and names to pile one person and win the war easly. I think i still have influence on some as most know me already. I am trusted and legit. Always going for the cc to be #1. You know me babe. ;)

Rankup: Accepted

Current rank: Lieutenant

Ranked up to: Captain

Never died bro, i was at the barracks for 1 week when i cameback zerk's clan died cuz he scammed his cc with the drop party.

and everyone moved to #ace and now the cc is an open cc, for everyone still has rules and ranks etc, just a multipk clan.

open cc = died