Sign in to follow this  
Quiggles

Quiggles is signing out.

I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible.

Im leaving, not only SpawnPK but everything. I wish you all the best. I congratulate everyone on the items that they received from me. Im sure that you will all find something interesting to do with them.

It is my time to leave, i hope you all understand what I mean when I say that.

HolyJordyn: You are my best friend.. You've helped me out so much. And you've always been around for a good laugh. I'd never forget about you man. You will be a damn successful person in the future, just keep at it brother. There was never a dull moment in our friendship. Even whenever we first talked on discord and you pked alot of my items. You are a really awesome man and I respect the amount of time and dedication you put into this server to help players out in their time of need. Im sorry that I didn't get this to you personally, but i felt as if this would have been better to get all in one message. I hope everything in your life goes well. You deserve the best.

Ramzi: I truly appreciate that you gave me an opportunity to be a helper on SpawnPK, I'm sorry that the worst things happened at wrong times. I know I said that I would come back later on but sadly it seems that statement is false. You are an awesome guy and you work really hard on keeping this server together and I really hope that people respect you for that. I hope this server continues to grow. With you at it all the time im sure that won't be a problem at all. Dedication is key.

Rest of the staff team; Sorry I let you all down. I wish you all my best.

This is just something I need to do for myself.

-Hero's get remembered, but legends never die-

I will see you all in another place.

Farewell.

We never got the chance to talk and get to know each other but I have seen you on and I wish you the best of luck with life! I hope you journey is kind and takes you down the most satisfying path. May you find peace in your endeavors.