King Carlos

King Carlos Helper Application

In my opinion just not the best way to show you deserve the rank.

Also my initial thought was that he had made the accounts himself.

But whatever

if that were the case he's playing multiple accounts at once with skill, I'd be impressed! +1 from me, he's a cool dude. I agree he'd be nice and helpful. I don't post much on the forums but I read every post that's added. He's just easy to talk with so I feel like if his skills represent what he says they do, and believe me I understand it was vague, however I believe he would make for a good helper.

I don't seem to understand why so many people are applying to be a helper right now. Just spend more time on the server getting to know it.

if that were the case he's playing multiple accounts at once with skill, I'd be impressed! +1 from me, he's a cool dude. I agree he'd be nice and helpful. I don't post much on the forums but I read every post that's added. He's just easy to talk with so I feel like if his skills represent what he says they do, and believe me I understand it was vague, however I believe he would make for a good helper.

I don't seem to understand why so many people are applying to be a helper right now. Just spend more time on the server getting to know it.

Holyjordyn announced that the staff team is looking for more members.

Holyjordyn announced that the staff team is looking for more members.

Thanks for the update, I understand now. I shall be on the look out.

Not quite sure about you, I have seen you many times in game although you're pretty quiet expect in the gamble area,Staking Zone which is your kinda real activity,GL in your application wish you the best of luck.

Thank you mate <3<3<3

Not quite sure about you, I have seen you many times in game although you're pretty quiet expect in the gamble area,Staking Zone which is your kinda real activity,GL in your application wish you the best of luck.

tyvm brother :V

big +rep from here, would change alot... hes active like 24/7 and allways there to help!

verry awesome player, maybe inc helper? <3

big +rep from here, would change alot... hes active like 24/7 and allways there to help!

verry awesome player, maybe inc helper? <3

Thank you Brother :v

Love U <3<3<3

the nice and best player on the game, very respecful and helpful i call you a friend on the game but feels like we knows eachother for a long time hope you get the rank bud you're a great player.

Never had a problem with this one, he sticks to the help fc and pc's every now and then, gives advice to new players.. at ::gamble often but who cares what he does while he plays as long as he positively reps the server?

but who cares what he does while he plays as long as he positively reps the server?

I sort of agree with this last part because yes it is important to represent the server well but I believe it is important on what a helper does, the staff application and rules/regulations state staff members should not gamble as frequent as normal members. I don't know if this applies to staking since it's a different type of gambling, nonetheless I do believe it makes plenty of sense for what you're saying. Sorry about the long redundant tangent, I just thought I'd voice my opinion.

Ive been friends with you for a while from different servers and its funny how we both found this server as our home now. Definitely support you as helper because i know what your capable of and how much you can really help out the server. Goodluck man, you got my vote!

Ive been friends with you for a while from different servers and its funny how we both found this server as our home now. Definitely support you as helper because i know what your capable of and how much you can really help out the server. Goodluck man, you got my vote!

thank you brother, i love you <3<3<3

King Carlos would make a great addition to the staff team. Take it from me, someone who plays every day and interacts with the community. I've seen,heard, and experienced Nothing but good with this man. Definitely well deserved, I vouch for him.

- World Peace =]

NO SUPPORT.

we were at edge, I rushed king carlos and he got mad and started flamebaiting and saying "You're perm ragged." Even though he avoided the rag, It still shows how immature he is.

King Carlos would make a great addition to the staff team. Take it from me, someone who plays every day and interacts with the community. I've seen,heard, and experienced Nothing but good with this man. Definitely well deserved, I vouch for him.

- World Peace =]

tyvm brother

NO SUPPORT.

we were at edge, I rushed king carlos and he got mad and started flamebaiting and saying "You're perm ragged." Even though he avoided the rag, It still shows how immature he is.

flame oh..(never flame) i'm video all time..

ignore list

Edited by King Carlos

tyvm brother

flame oh..(never flame) i'm video all time..

ignore list

So you're saying you never flamed? Logs say difference =-p

and ignore listed? for stating a fact? Very mature of you, should defo be staff.. NOT.

So you're saying you never flamed? Logs say difference =-p

and ignore listed? for stating a fact? Very mature of you, should defo be staff.. NOT.

i see on my videos...

flame only with friends.. we trolling (zaryte bow/joniboy/m m f/ xuxxu/ chuchu/jordy sometimes)

and others players (never).

ur the kid/immature here lol.

i Support this because the time i know you you did not flame at all much but still :P GL ON RANK

thank you bro <3

Edited by King Carlos

i see on my videos...

flame only with friends.. we trolling (zaryte bow/joniboy/m m f/ xuxxu/ chuchu/jordy sometimes)

and others players (never).

ur the kid/immature here lol.

thank you bro <3

So apparently if im stating a fact, i'm a "kid"? Well, makes sense if you don't use your braincells i guess.