King Carlos

King Carlos Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Carlos.

3. Your age: I'm 20 years old.

4. Your location: New York; [i'm from Spain (Madrid)].

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: uhm... 5 - 6 hours.

6. Why you should receive the position:

I have some Staff experience from others servers.

I would like to be a Helper; Because I like to help people,

I'm a friendly person, most people know me.

Edited by King Carlos

Try to be more active on forums.

"Because i like to help people" isn't professional enough, Try to make it more detailed.

I haven't seen you in-game yet, but that's mainly because the different timezones.

Goodluck on your application nonetheless.

Try to be more active on forums.

"Because i like to help people" isn't professional enough, Try to make it more detailed.

I haven't seen you in-game yet, but that's mainly because the different timezones.

Goodluck on your application nonetheless.

ty for the information sir :V

You staked and lost an item a friend of mine lent you. You ended up paying him back later with something of an equal value but personally I don't feel someone who would do something like that is staff material. I also don't see you do much besides gamble and risk fight so

Decent person IMO. Quite a character. Has capability to communicate with others well and is active enough to keep players happy when needed. Although he may need to pay more attention but IMO legit guy, does seem to have potential, more activity is needed in game and forums tho.

I really do believe that king carlos could be the next helper, he helps whenever someone needs it and is friendly to all. +1

I endorse King Carlos, for he knows the server, he is quite affluent, and takes kindly to other players. He presents knowledge of the game and is willing to help others, as I have seen him do. He is a gambler and spends a lot of time giving opportunities to community members to gamble. Trustworthy and Kind. I fully endorse him!

Decent person IMO. Quite a character. Has capability to communicate with others well and is active enough to keep players happy when needed. Although he may need to pay more attention but IMO legit guy, does seem to have potential, more activity is needed in game and forums tho.

Appreciate it bro :D

I really do believe that king carlos could be the next helper, he helps whenever someone needs it and is friendly to all. +1

Love U :3

I endorse King Carlos, for he knows the server, he is quite affluent, and takes kindly to other players. He presents knowledge of the game and is willing to help others, as I have seen him do. He is a gambler and spends a lot of time giving opportunities to community members to gamble. Trustworthy and Kind. I fully endorse him!

ty brother :D

incase no mod realises, these accounts have 1/2 posts, very rare chance that 3 new players decided to join all in the same day and all happened to meet Carlos and find him helpful.

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

incase no mod realises, these accounts have 1/2 posts, very rare chance that 3 new players decided to join all in the same day and all happened to meet and

find Carlos helpful.

I agree with that

sup carlos, i think you will be a very good helper because you help every1 all the time , when i ask for something you help me all the time so i hope you will be helper , because this server need a good helper like you, gl mate! love you:3

-Homies

incase no mod realises, these accounts have 1/2 posts, very rare chance that 3 new players decided to join all in the same day and all happened to meet Carlos and find him helpful.

yo mate.. mods can see the ip.. haha xD

they're are my friends...

Incase you realize that when i applied for helper i asked my friends to vouch for me and they didn't have any forums accounts. So they had to make them so i had a lot of vouches with 1 posts vouches.

You're a good guy always helping ppl that's what i'm seeing +100 SUPPORT from me!

sup carlos, i think you will be a very good helper because you help every1 all the time , when i ask for something you help me all the time so i hope you will be helper , because this server need a good helper like you, gl mate! love you:3

-Homies

love u2 :v

Incase you realize that when i applied for helper i asked my friends to vouch for me and they didn't have any forums accounts. So they had to make them so i had a lot of vouches with 1 posts vouches.

hehe i'm a friendly person

+1 for me good guy

thank you bro :D

You're a good guy always helping ppl that's what i'm seeing +100 SUPPORT from me!

thank you brother :v

In my opinion just not the best way to show you deserve the rank.

Also my initial thought was that he had made the accounts himself.

But whatever

In my opinion just not the best way to show you deserve the rank.

Also my initial thought was that he had made the accounts himself.

But whatever

bro i didn't..

and jordy know it

* MODS/ADMINS : STAFF CAN SEE THE IP OF EVERYONE