Sign in to follow this  
m m f

m m f helper application

1. Desired staff position: helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Neil

3. Your age: 19 (almost 20)

4. Your location: new york

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-8 on average maybe more

6. Why you should receive the position: i've been playing SpawnPK for like 3 years now and honestly the games grown on me. I enjoy playing it, i enjoy the people and i enjoy helping people. + from my time playing i know most things about the game

uhm, You seem nice when your not gambling but when you gamble you sorta become a dick. And If you've been playing for 3 years wouldn't your forums account wouldn't be made in May 2016.

Sorry but I don't see you fitting the position.

~Chink

uhm, You seem nice when your not gambling but when you gamble you sorta become a dick. And If you've been playing for 3 years wouldn't your forums account wouldn't be made in May 2016.

Sorry but I don't see you fitting the position.

~Chink

when i made my account we didn't need forums accs

I'm pretty sure the server isn't 3 years old especially since Ryan himself was registered in October of 2015. I believe he had previous servers so maybe you're thinking of one of those?

I haven't seen you do anything but PK, merch, and gamble so :l

I think That you'd fit the staff team perfectly, I've been playing for quite sometime myself. Your a very nice and a very helpful person. its a +1 for me m8. I hope you get the position. Seen you INgame my friend

I think you will be a very good helper, because you help every1 and when i need something you are there all the time! so i hope you will be a helper! thanks for all, love you mate! :3

- Homies :cool: