Primatol

!NEW COMMUNITY EVENT IDEAS ! MU$T $EE

New- Take the blue Print of the latest games out like fortnight/ call of duty.  Make none stop seasons...not this event blueprint that is old and a little played out. None stop new connect around the clock year round.  I think a task system with a leader board with big insane tasks would be sick.  1k kills in a week, 10k boss kills. w/e get crazy with it 200 dh kills, 2k rev kills, on and on just none stop something new that is rewarding.  Ideally there would be a non stop event going on on top of the regular seasonal events. I really think the weekend themes would be a huge hit.  Gotta build some hype on this server we need more players.  And we need to help the new pep build up that bank of rip. 

I also think pking should be way more rewarding. Use to be really sick to get hot spot caskets then it was made for only people with falcon.. what a waste. 

I suggest hotspot casket weekends once a month where caskets are 1/3 kills. edge is dead af game need some hype

POST YOUR IDEAS HERE ARE SOME OF MINE

Spk needs to be more spiced up from time to time.

Weekend Ideas

Pvp casket weekend 1/3 all weekend 2x chance 50% with falcon. 

Balmung weekend- bring back to op balmung for a weekend as an event

2x blood slayer weekend

Drop Bonus weekend-added drop bonus 50-100%

Edgeville/Pure Zone HotSpot weekend-only rotates between the 2

Raids Weekend 1 raids kc counts as 2 raids

!!!!! RACES  !!!!! Life is fueled by competition lets bring that to spk

Weekly/Monthly races

Kill Race- PVP kc races top 5 get prices- gpromo 1st place

Pvm Race most boss kc

Raids Race- Most Raids

Blood Slayer Race- Most Points 

Edited by Primatol
new
  • Like 1

All of these are pretty good ideas. Some of the things I'd like to see would be zerker (45 def) pking possibly with limited items so you couldn't use op customs. I think if there was a profitable reward system it'd be a good way for new players to take advantage of a hotspot without getting shat on. I'd also like to see a reworked drop table. There's so many bosses in the game that just feel useless to kill. Vetion, callista, scorpia, ventaitis, kraken, the list goes on. So many drop tables haven't been updated much since the server came out and it shows.

I like the ideas tbh. Edge pking is frustrating as hell. I think there needs to be a no customs pking area with good rewards to encourage people to use it. Its all good and well stomping spawnies at edge but its really boring for the spawnies. Theres a few times ive killed people in op gear at edge but theyre still risking nothing basically. Maybe even making it more rewarding to get a kill on someone in op gear etc. Also i feel like the pvm content is pretty good apart from its not really rewarding unless you get a big drop which feels like you never get lol

43 minutes ago, Fergus said:

I like the ideas tbh. Edge pking is frustrating as hell. I think there needs to be a no customs pking area with good rewards to encourage people to use it. Its all good and well stomping spawnies at edge but its really boring for the spawnies. Theres a few times ive killed people in op gear at edge but theyre still risking nothing basically. Maybe even making it more rewarding to get a kill on someone in op gear etc. Also i feel like the pvm content is pretty good apart from its not really rewarding unless you get a big drop which feels like you never get lol

Right Id like to get away from the emblem system imo it promotes safing and using the most op gear. But idk of any other way that would work unfortunately. 

• Like 1

Something I forgot to add in my first post, the kill streak rewards system is pretty trash. Going on a 100 kill streak the only reward for your death is 100m cash? Reward should be a pk casket or something like that IMO so people are actually incentivized to go after people with high kill streaks

• Like 1

They could try implement a few things like your target will likely be similar risk to you to stop op geared people skipping to spawnable targets. Maybe instead of emblems theres a rare chance to hit a 'target loottable'. Idk how these ideas would work tbh but would be nice to see something to give newer players a better experiance while giving something new to older players as well