Sign in to follow this  
Hash1 pker

Ugh

Change dupg to u have to charge the dragon wep with 100 bm for the 15% accuracy which is lost on death 

Dragon dagger charged could have glowing effect so atleast u know ur gunna get specced a 95 🌶️

Edited by Hash1 pker

To be honest, i think the scroll itself takes hella long to get, plus not many players have it and its expensive so that being additional charge would be kinda overpricy tbh, imagine getting dragon scroll with ur bank and dying then barely affording to recharge ur dds. I just think that players already pay enough for the scroll to get the benefits and the hardest thing in the game is to get it even from a player they overprice it hella high that you cant really even negotiate.

+1, could make it a cash/ blood shard thing aswell

So there's options just make them equivalent. 

16 hours ago, L said:

To be honest, i think the scroll itself takes hella long to get, plus not many players have it and its expensive so that being additional charge would be kinda overpricy tbh, imagine getting dragon scroll with ur bank and dying then barely affording to recharge ur dds. I just think that players already pay enough for the scroll to get the benefits and the hardest thing in the game is to get it even from a player they overprice it hella high that you cant really even negotiate.

Okay so maybe you keep the charged dds with prot 1 item and give it prot value equivalent of 100bm ~ 1b problem solved :] 

it's the best weapon in game afterall it's far to silly to risk 0 and hit 90s every other spec 

I think everyone fails to understand what the 15% ACCUARCY boost exactly means, is not that op

3 hours ago, nopid said:

I think everyone fails to understand what the 15% ACCUARCY boost exactly means, is not that op

Sure, if it were only a 15% accuracy boost, but clearly somewhere in the coding thatgot thrown out the window.

On 10/25/2020 at 2:53 PM, nopid said:

Maybe if u have nothing but a dds it ain't but use it with max autokeeps it turns into 85% accuracy its unhealthy af and just 100bm would be cheap for the potential of it but better then dieing to 95 knowing even if u survived 9 specs of 80s u woulda got air runes and 3 shark and a mage pot from killin them