Sign in to follow this  
Baccy Beugs

Suggestion: New Agility Option

Agility is quite tedious even being 100k+ XP Per Run in the wilderness course after using a genie pet

So my suggestion is to add The Fitnessgram Pacer Test

Starting at 80 Agility, you can begin the Pacer Test, Where you would start from Gnome Agility Course

there would be an NPC called "Freeman Beugs" who explains to you what you're supposed to do, here is an example of the possible Dialogue Freeman Beugs would be saying 

"The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start."

With each Lap you will earn 20K (40K With Genie) Agility XP, Only claimed once you have stopped the course. For Example you could run the course 250 Laps & Get 5 Million Agility XP 

Please Accept my suggestion with all your plus ones :)

Definitely needed, a great suggestion, can't wait to see this ingame because i see no way how this can't become reality

Il understand agility is really boring but its literally 2 hours grind with genie at this point I think rs is not for you.