Sign in to follow this  
halmit legz

ight, this is for real

so.

first one is called wildicopter. u need to be mythic donator. basically once you get tbed in the wild, wildicopter will automatically appear and pick you up.

It fires 10$ bonds which can be purchased on the website, each bond hits a max hit of 80 and hits same speed as rune knifes. this can attack a single target.

please note you cant be attacked in the wildicopter as its immune.

https://imgur.com/a/By8HVdF

https://imgur.com/a/mao4ohK

also if u donated 10k$ i thought of this. its called the b52 promo bomber. it hits multiple targets at once and will destroy any clan for about 50k$ dollars, well worth it! 

also when its finished off the players in wildy, it waits 2 minutes and goes to the ::meet of the clan that tried to kill you and does this!

https://imgur.com/a/h5xQqQ7

please tell mod mark we want this ingame!!

use hashtag #wildicopter #makewildysafeagain

Edited by halmit legz
  • Thanks 2

First off great work keep up the tremendous suggestions guys I will definitely be forwarding this to Bryan and Rendzi 

I can tell you that you should expect to see this in the future #makewildysafeagain 

#safingmatters 

wow kid i sawed that video u ot bug abused big time wildy copter isnt even out yet so u got smited by hacker.

i will tell koomsky doo when hes online

• Sad 1

relly i appreciate that man for i was about to say fk 2 ryan for allowing copter and go to better server named runex koosmk to money trash clan

Seems totally balanced to me across the board massive +1

Also an old suggestion of mine so thought i'd bump it here in this fantastic suggestion :) VVV

Weapon:

Octopus Cursed Tentacle whip, special effect - can spawn a octopus pet that attacks enemy player for 30 seconds. Octopus can inflict cursed tb which paralyses victim for 6 hours. in according with cursed tb, octopus can inflict Ultimate Smite which completely disables a victims prayer and turns their prayer level to 1, once the effect expires after 24 hours. they must then train their prayer level back up to 99. It is dropped by kraken at a drop rate of 1/10000. send to ryan 

• Thanks 1

First off gratz on being President of the world.

Will be calling Ryan on his Nokia 3310 to add these in a hotfix patch.
Trade me at ::narnia for twisted gauntlets and torva bow.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Suggestion : Make Dc Sword a drop from killing bots at edge (1 in 10k), currently only Bsouth has it which i think its unfair, special attack : gives you the *connection lost* screen, also there should be an enchanted variation of it, the *Crash Sword*.

To enchant it you need wildycopter, infernal tentacle and Dc sword with 75% chance of enchanting, I think this rate is fairly balanced so it doesn't become too common.

-Special Attack Makes your client get ice barraged, so you have to restart it, but it shadow barrages the spawnpk-data folder (corrupts) so all your presets go to a cave in ::narnia, Bolt to ddoses your system32 so you have to install new one, while you're doing that it vls gmauls your power so you have to wait for the 3rd day of new year to recover.
 and of course it includes the effect of Dc sword which fire surges your router
        Sound effect : Jorik double gmaul to elder mauling his keyboard
        Model : https://gyazo.com/17bc5b449acc64b0ecddaf41cb244c7d

NOTE: I simulated this weapon with the RobotDildo9000 that @Phenomenon uses and it seems fairly balanced.

Let me know your thoughts

Kind regards

Edited by nopid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

BONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTERBONDCOPTER

• Thanks 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:20 PM, halmit legz said:

so.

first one is called wildicopter. u need to be mythic donator. basically once you get tbed in the wild, wildicopter will automatically appear and pick you up.

It fires 10$ bonds which can be purchased on the website, each bond hits a max hit of 80 and hits same speed as rune knifes. this can attack a single target.

please note you cant be attacked in the wildicopter as its immune.

https://imgur.com/a/By8HVdF

https://imgur.com/a/mao4ohK

also if u donated 10k$ i thought of this. its called the b52 promo bomber. it hits multiple targets at once and will destroy any clan for about 50k$ dollars, well worth it! 

also when its finished off the players in wildy, it waits 2 minutes and goes to the ::meet of the clan that tried to kill you and does this!

https://imgur.com/a/h5xQqQ7

please tell mod mark we want this ingame!!

use hashtag #wildicopter #makewildysafeagain

NO THANK YOU

On 10/8/2020 at 7:31 PM, Hash1 pker said:

First off great work keep up the tremendous suggestions guys I will definitely be forwarding this to Bryan and Rendzi 

I can tell you that you should expect to see this in the future #makewildysafeagain 

#safingmatters 

OK MR MOD LMAO

5 hours ago, nopid said:

Suggestion : Make Dc Sword a drop from killing bots at edge (1 in 10k), currently only Bsouth has it which i think its unfair, special attack : gives you the *connection lost* screen, also there should be an enchanted variation of it, the *Crash Sword*.

To enchant it you need wildycopter, infernal tentacle and Dc sword with 75% chance of enchanting, I think this rate is fairly balanced so it doesn't become too common.

-Special Attack Makes your client get ice barraged, so you have to restart it, but it shadow barrages the spawnpk-data folder (corrupts) so all your presets go to a cave in ::narnia, Bolt to ddoses your system32 so you have to install new one, while you're doing that it vls gmauls your power so you have to wait for the 3rd day of new year to recover.
 and of course it includes the effect of Dc sword which fire surges your router
        Sound effect : Jorik double gmaul to elder mauling
 his keyboard

NOTE: I simulated this weapon with the RobotDildo9000 that @Phenomenon uses and it seems fairly balanced.

Let me know your thoughts

Kind regards

i quite like this idea. maybe if we do a go fund me we can pay mr putin to make dc sword effect the power grid for the whole country you play in.

so *specs 85* all the lights turn off. you hear your neighbour shout "fucking raggers i dont even risk" 

then a wildicopter appears above your house shooting the book of Mormon through your window with bible cannon. your neighbour appears to be aggravated knowing it was you who specced the 85 and gmauls your door off and tbs your cat.

you hear a screaching of tyres, vendetta have arrived in isis trucks and autocast barrage your cat whos not been fed for 3weeks, you run off shouting je moedor ked and sit it

Edited by halmit legz
  • Sad 1

@halmit legz I like your idea, we should arrange the #3li w3ka caffee to spam Putin pms cause they persistent asf, they might pull out couple rocket launchers and bomb vests and go allah akbar but thats we are willing to take, do you agree?

On 10/9/2020 at 8:18 AM, Lizzy said:

Seems totally balanced to me across the board massive +1

Also an old suggestion of mine so thought i'd bump it here in this fantastic suggestion :) VVV

Weapon:

Octopus Cursed Tentacle whip, special effect - can spawn a octopus pet that attacks enemy player for 30 seconds. Octopus can inflict cursed tb which paralyses victim for 6 hours. in according with cursed tb, octopus can inflict Ultimate Smite which completely disables a victims prayer and turns their prayer level to 1, once the effect expires after 24 hours. they must then train their prayer level back up to 99. It is dropped by kraken at a drop rate of 1/10000. send to ryan 

Brilliant stuff dude. Would you agree this should be spawnable for only mythic donators too?✌️

Just now, Hash1 pker said:

Brilliant stuff dude. Would you agree this should be spawnable for only mythic donators too?✌️

Perhaps only spawnable for the uber donator players ($25,000) which is coming in the next fortnite season battle pass.

• Confused 1