Sign in to follow this  
Chink

~Chink's Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Adam

3. Your age: 17

4. Your location: Australia

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Free days: Around 6-12 hours. Other days: 3-5 hours

6. Why you should receive the position: This brings back nostalgia for me, so I'll just do it in a list.

~ I've been staff on a various amount of servers with the rankings I've achieved going from moderator all the way to owner.

~ I have around 3-5 years of experience as a staff a member on multiple servers some which consisted with around 100+ players.

~ I believe we need a variety of staff members from different time-zones which will help ensure that there is at least 1 staff member on at all times of the day.

~ I'm an all round friendly person and I'm someone who can take a joke and not be serious all the time and cause confliction in the community.

~ I believe I would suite the position of Helper or Moderator as I have a lot of experience in ranks such as those, and believe I can benefit the community.

- Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

~Chink/Adam

Edited by Chink

Literally my first time seeing you ingame was today and your forum account was registered in May but has 1 post? :l

I started playing back in March, never really bothered with the forums till May and then never really touched forums. And few months back i lost my bank quit for a bit.

Chink, Ive seen you around the server and seen you help new players you have my support * even though i'm a no one* I hope you get man, you're cool asf. Good luck man <3

yo man, not sure how much you have played ingame and havent seen you on forums before.

what do u do ingame?

yo man, not sure how much you have played ingame and havent seen you on forums before.

what do u do ingame?

I skill, pk, stake, sell/buy. Mainly been doing the requirements for comp 2 so you probably don't see me much.

I am nutueral as I haven't seen you help at all, in your application why haven't you said what you you love about the server or anything related to SPK, nick and yeezy are currently living in Australia so we have a good spread of time zones! Just make sure you get yourself out there mate and make sure you are helping!