Sign in to follow this  
jadzzzz

jadzz staff application

1- What position are you going for: Helper/Moderator

2- Your name: Jad Abdallah ( name in game jadzz).

3- Your age: 16 years old, my birthday is Aug 17, 2000.

4- Your location: Lebanon

5- Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Easily 10-11 hours a day

6- Why you should receive the position : I'm a really helpful person, and iv'been playing the server for well over 7 months, i would like to be an actaul part of the server, and also able to help moderators by helping out in the smaller situations, and i am active on forums .

Thanks for reading.

Edited by jadzzzz

If I saw you help some more I would say yes. You are a truly nice person from my experiences with you and have a good heart. I have never seen you do anything negative towards any other player and I think with some work you could be a prime candidate for staff.

I use to ask HOLYJORDYN, NICK, and HEGGS if they needed some help so thats why you havent seen me. I also helped many people with many things in combat and if they needed some items to rebuild their bank. Although i truly appriciate your help, and thank you for everything you offered me.

Forums;

1. You only got 3 forum posts.

2. Forum Join Date "sep 2016".

3. Never seen a helpful post of you on forums.

In-Game;

1. Never Seen u ingame. (prob timezones)

Neutral.

1-today i activated my acc

2- read what i said to I just rag and u will know why you never seen me help people :)

Edited by jadzzzz

+1 from me this guy helped me a lot!

your welcome bro !

If you need any help, feel free to pm me!

Edited by jadzzzz

I use to ask HOLYJORDYN, NICK, and HEGGS if they needed some help so thats why you havent seen me. I also helped many people with many things in combat and if they needed some items to rebuild their bank. Although i truly appriciate your help, and thank you for everything you offered me.

you say this as if you come to jail with us... I only tell you to help out people within cc and @home if they need help etc... just keep helping mate... gl

you say this as if you come to jail with us... I only tell you to help out people within cc and @home if they need help etc... just keep helping mate... gl

Okay thank very much, and i truly appriciate your assistance.

you are a very helpful person, you will be a great helper man,+1 from me,good luckbro!

thank you very much broo <3!

+1 very nice and trustworthy, have given him my bank many times and has always returned as promised, always sticks to promises, very active and friendly. always willing to help new people out, never scams or cheapskates people. good fella all together, hope to see him as staff :)

+1 very nice and trustworthy, have given him my bank many times and has always returned as promised, always sticks to promises, very active and friendly. always willing to help new people out, never scams or cheapskates people. good fella all together, hope to see him as staff :)

thank you man appriciate it , see you in game nigg :P

Edited by jadzzzz