Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[August 27th, 2020] Patch Notes

Risk protection improvements:

• Your risk protection will now be lowered to your opponent's risk (if High+) when below your protection
    • For example, if you have Extreme risk protection and attack someone with High risk, your protection will now be lowered to High, rather than be completely disabled)
  • Fixed an issue where special attack hits didn't lower your risk protection when attacking players risking less than the protection level

The Nightmare boss (Changes):

• Added a QoL feature, where the damage you dealt to The Nightmare is shown on your chatbox once it dies
  • Added a QoL feature, where killcount applies to The Nightmare as long as you get a drop
  • Slightly increased the rarity of some high value items in The Nightmare's drop table
  • Fixed issue where special attack damage didn't count toward The Nightmare loot, but raised damage required for loot from 300 to 350
  • Fixed issue where you were able to force your PvP attacker out of combat by attacking The Nightmare boss
  • Fixed issue where Bork hotspot applied to The Nightmare's location

Other improvements / changes / fixes:

• Raised bank boost cap from 10 to 20 (1,500 total bank space)
  • Mythic hide and robes are now allowed in EdgePvP
  • Whip / DDS dules are now disabled at ::stake (like how standard duels are disabled at ::duel)
  • Fixed revenant dragon animations (graphical bug)
  • Fixed revenant ork animations (graphical bug)
  • Added Inquisitor set pieces to the bloodcore exchange
  • Added Nightmare orbs to the bloodcore exchange
  • Added Siren tome to the bloodcore exchange
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seems strange to me that Nightmare staffs without orbs are not being put in? It makes logical sense for them to be put in based on them being a nightmare drop and saturating the market.. is there just going to be no sink for them at all? they will flood the market and be worthless otherwise..

2 hours ago, zenomhunter said:

Fix the auto bags where you have max cash and yoshi will not pick up coins since you have max cash in bank.

That's in place to prevent botting. 

I have the most KC at nightmare out the whole server atm & I just wanna say well done Ryan for killing more content, Nightmare has legit been butchered with these nerfs. I think making inq peices more rare is fair but you shouldn't have touched cursed crates and epic pet boxes drop rates. Well done for killing it. thanks