Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

Po's helper

lol imagine po helper or mod..the game is ruined for sure :D

Thanks.

You're not going to back up your accusations against me are you though.

Just another hater, can you not comment from a neutral stand point?

Yhtaar you have no credibility, you joined like a few weeks ago. You barely acknowledge anything that Po could do for the server.

iIf you're going to back BS claims such as this immature little comment at least have the decency to throw together a coherent and cohesive argument. Instead of hating and making claims with not even a tad of evidence to justify your points. I respect the right to Ti's opinion and the fact that both he and Po have managed to remain professional.

Least you could offer is that you do the same. Now get off this post and take your hate elsewhere.

Edited by Antifascist

This might be a bit harsh but...

Who in thell are you random.

I see you have pictures of helping people, but you obviously took the pictures for a reason such as this application.

Its like feeding the homeless and recording it for youtube, giving out $2 to make $20.

I believe you legitimately help people, you also gained / lost youtuber rank.

A lot of people referring you are your friends I dont think you told them to do it though, just they are your friends

not strangers who have a non biased opinion.

Good luck

I see you have pictures of helping people, but you obviously took the pictures for a reason such as this application.

Its like feeding the homeless and recording it for youtube, giving out $2 to make $20.

I believe you legitimately help people, you also gained / lost youtuber rank.

A lot of people referring you are your friends I dont think you told them to do it though, just they are your friends

not strangers who have a non biased opinion.

Good luck

I wish more people would comment, as I would see more from people at a non-bias stand point.

Thank you for your feedback, I understand your points.

https://gyazo.com/b2c61fb1fc918caa940314dc442dc0ee

After I decimated his shit clan again he PMed me this L0L is this the kind of person we want on staff I don't think so?

1. You know that was a joke :D , I only messaged you that because you were talking shit to me on skype and no one was replying.

2. Nice one on showing the full conversation :)

3. That was on skype, not in game :)

1. You know that was a joke :D , I only messaged you that because you were talking shit to me on skype and no one was replying.

2. Nice one on showing the full conversation :)

3. That was on skype, not in game :)

Wait there's a different human being replying on skype for you?

Ive never seen you help extensively in game, and pricechecking is hardly something that makes you helper worthy. Also i see in one of your thumbnails it says, "gave free stuff" that may be considered helpful to one person, but in all honesty, generosity isnt really a helpful personality trait. Its cool that you are friendly and all, and if your generosity is real, that's definitely awesome, but if you start giving away all of your stuff, of course everyone will love you. Therefore its not something I would consider as qualifying for a staff rank.

This aside, you are a good person, I can attest to that. History given however, I chose to remain neutral to this, and simply wish you luck. =)

Ive never seen you help extensively in game, and pricechecking is hardly something that makes you helper worthy. Also i see in one of your thumbnails it says, "gave free stuff" that may be considered helpful to one person, but in all honesty, generosity isnt really a helpful personality trait. Its cool that you are friendly and all, and if your generosity is real, that's definitely awesome, but if you start giving away all of your stuff, of course everyone will love you. Therefore its not something I would consider as qualifying for a staff rank.

This aside, you are a good person, I can attest to that. History given however, I chose to remain neutral to this, and simply wish you luck. =)

Thank you for your insight.

I will try and be more helpful within the community instead of just kind and slightly helpful.

Thanks.

"I keep issues minimal inside the clan, this is down to me making rules clear, keeping everyone in check, and recruiting good clan representatives. This shows I am a good leader and a good influence on others.

Anyone I see breaking any rules, I try to advise them to stop, and inform them of why what they are doing is an offence, and what punishment it will bring.

I have gotten to stop people breaking small rules such as spamming many times before."

- po goes nh.

Thats a LIE ^.

"I keep issues minimal inside the clan" all you do is spam in the cc "stop arguing". "recruiting good clan representatives." - you just choose your irl mates as generals and their word is your every command. Your not a good influence on others, you spam yell with lies/random shit when your mad, an i doubt you have bipolar disorder; you never get mood swings; you just get pissed off and rage from it, your 16 and you cant control your temperament.

"Anyone i see breaking any rules, i try to advise them to stop" - no you dont, because you've seen many people spamming at home and you dont say anything, you see people try to rwt and you dont say anything; instead you act afk and ignore the hell out of anything that doesnt involve you benefitting from it.

You never planned on applying for helper until Ramzi/Holyjordyn spammed in yell that they wanted someone, and your trying to do it because everyone else is.

Based on what we see here:

1. He rages in yell/cant control his temperament (highly doubt he has bipolar disorder)

2. He bses clanmates and if his friends are in trouble; he will not care about justice, he will believe every word his friends say to stay cool with them.

3. He's only applying for helper because hes bored right now, but what happens when he gets bored of Helper?

4. Shouldnt helpers be able to control their temperament+not ignore people and help? Look at Holyjordyn, he pms me back 2 minutes after; and no matter what goes on between us he keeps his chill, same with nick. I dont think Po will be able to do this considering he loses his temperament after 2 minutes of flame no matter the issue.

I DO NOT THINK HE SHOULD RECEIVE HELPER STATUS, PLEASE GIVE IT TO SOMEONE MORE DESERVING AND WHO CAN DO MORE TO THIS SERVER.

- Slitherman12

"I keep issues minimal inside the clan, this is down to me making rules clear, keeping everyone in check, and recruiting good clan representatives. This shows I am a good leader and a good influence on others.

Anyone I see breaking any rules, I try to advise them to stop, and inform them of why what they are doing is an offence, and what punishment it will bring.

I have gotten to stop people breaking small rules such as spamming many times before."

- po goes nh.

Thats a LIE ^.

"I keep issues minimal inside the clan" all you do is spam in the cc "stop arguing". "recruiting good clan representatives." - you just choose your irl mates as generals and their word is your every command. Your not a good influence on others, you spam yell with lies/random shit when your mad, an i doubt you have bipolar disorder; you never get mood swings; you just get pissed off and rage from it, your 16 and you cant control your temperament.

"Anyone i see breaking any rules, i try to advise them to stop" - no you dont, because you've seen many people spamming at home and you dont say anything, you see people try to rwt and you dont say anything; instead you act afk and ignore the hell out of anything that doesnt involve you benefitting from it.

You never planned on applying for helper until Ramzi/Holyjordyn spammed in yell that they wanted someone, and your trying to do it because everyone else is.

1. He rages in yell/cant control his temperament (highly doubt he has bipolar disorder)

2. He bses clanmates and if his friends are in trouble; he will not care about justice, he will believe every word his friends say to stay cool with them.

3. He's only applying for helper because hes bored right now, but what happens when he gets bored of Helper?

4. Shouldnt helpers be able to control their temperament+not ignore people and help? Look at Holyjordyn, he pms me back 2 minutes after; and no matter what goes on between us he keeps his chill, same with nick. I dont think Po will be able to do this considering he loses his temperament after 2 minutes of flame no matter the issue.

I DO NOT THINK HE SHOULD RECEIVE HELPER STATUS, PLEASE GIVE IT TO SOMEONE MORE DESERVING AND WHO CAN DO MORE TO THIS SERVER.

- Slitherman12

+80000 to this comment :D

Bs'd clan mates LOL. Proof?

Ofc i care about my friends more than justice in most situations lol. You saying you would snake your fam just for a clan chat?

This is why TWH was disband, you take this shit way too seriously, we are not frontline.

Bored? Nice argument.

Control my temper? Give me evidence of when i havn't please.

Watch out for Big slap part III and IV.

Slitherman you are a lyer :) 0 proof for your accusations and im going to expose you in the big slap part IV

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

- po goes nh.

Thats a LIE ^.

- Slitherman12

Bruh, Use your brain. If he gets helper status he'll have to help people instead of making you kiss the floor non stop. (Not like i wont take it over) ;)

Also, your comment is clueless. I've never seen him bs clan mates, and im ALWAYS online. (On phone tho, but i still see whats happening in the clan chats and such.)

Look, I know you and ythaar are mad at him cuz he slaps y'all daily, but that doesnt make him "Bad for this position". Look at Nick aka sinatra. He's a ragger/Nher/Bridder/Nser and he's still a moderator. If you're a staffmember, That doesnt mean you CANT Fight other people cuz this is spawnPK.

Ythaar, You have no right to talk on this topic because you're a complete newpig. Just hush and try to not kiss the floor so many times..

I'll be honest here your application is nicely set out, but you seem too staff hungry. Your forum name is "Po 4 Mod Please" and not to mention you put images of you helping people or receiving acknowledgement, which is something the community should do not yourself. You put too much pride and attachment to getting staff that you forget what the meaning of going or receiving as staff rank is. I've seen you ingame you seem nice but tend to argue. I just suggest you reevaluate yourself and think before you apply.

~Chink

I'll be honest here your application is nicely set out, but you seem too staff hungry. Your forum name is "Po 4 Mod Please" and not to mention you put images of you helping people or receiving acknowledgement, which is something the community should do not yourself. You put too much pride and attachment to getting staff that you forget what the meaning of going or receiving as staff rank is. I've seen you ingame you seem nice but tend to argue. I just suggest you reevaluate yourself and think before you apply.

~Chink

Thanks for the words.

Btw my forum name was created 4 months ago before i even thought it would be at all possible to obtain mod status. And it is ofc, a joke.