Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

Po's helper

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Alex

3. Your age: 17 in 43 days

4. Your location: England

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 8 on weekends. 4 on week days.

6. Why you should receive the position:

Instead of making a long formal essay about why I should be helper, I thought I'd just give you guys bullet points. Tell me if you think this way is better.

And please give me feedback even if its negative, make sure you comment, even if you don't know me just comment that you do not know me.

• I meet all the staff criteria, except:

I have been jailed for 12 hours in the last 30 days for making an account called 'Holvjordyn'; however I did not have the intention to break a rule.

I did read the rules but I did not believe I was pretending to be a staff member as I was not acting as if i were one. I tried to ask Holyjordyn, if i will

be banned for making the account, however he did not see the message on the forum and in game. In my opinion it would be silly to let this effect whether or not I get helper rank.

• I am an extremely friendly person, however there are infrequent times when I get a bit stressed pking, due to my bipolar disorder.
    However I am getting much better and never really flame unless the person is my friend.

• I get asked for help a lot throughout the day, and I never ignore anyone. I am always trying to help the community.

Media of some of the times I've helped, or gotten good feedback only in the last few days.

2016-09-19.jpg

1 - Copy - Copy (3).jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

I wish I could show more but there is a 5 attachment limit per post.

I also don't record everything, I usually give free items/money to new players so they can get a better start.

And I get a large number of price check requests or people asking for help.

• I try my best to be active on the forums, If I am helper I think I will feel more obliged to be forum-active even more.

• I am told by many people that my youtube videos brought them into Spawnpk

• I run a very well-behaved and successful clan, TWH has extremely minimal issues inside the clan, this is down to me making rules clear, keeping everyone in check, and recruiting good clan representatives. This shows I am a good leader and a good influence on others.

• Anyone I see breaking any rules, I try to advise them to stop, and inform them of why what they are doing is an offence, and what punishment it will bring.
    I have gotten to stop people breaking small rules such as spamming many times before.

• Anything beyond me, such as programming errors, that I do not have the access to deal with, or severe offences; I inform the mods that do have
    the power to deal with these things.

• I am very active in-game and have been playing for about 4 months now.

2016-09-19.jpg

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

Without a doubt, the most helpful player on the server. Would be a shame if Po did not get any sort of recognition for his hard work he puts in daily. Therefore this application has my support. +1

Probably one of the best applications so far, Well done.

Po should get this this rank because;

1. He's Very helpful, I've seen him help people non-stop.

2. He's active in-game & On Forums.

3. He's friendly to everyone. If he dies, He doesn't rage like most of the people do.

4. He has a tiny dick.

Sixty one plus eight that's a win win.

Po4Helper

Just my opinion, I'm not 100% on your application since your burst in yell and having your yt taken. Other then that I'd say you're a fairly good player.

Just my opinion, I'm not 100% on your application since your burst in yell and having your yt taken. Other then that I'd say you're a fairly good player.

Thank you very much for the compliment.

The indecent causing me to lose my youtube rank about a month ago, you can see in videos uploaded in august of me without my youtube rank.

I can completely understand if that stops me from getting helper as I understand behaviour like that is completely unacceptable.

However I think it happened more than 30 days ago, so that combined with the fact that, that was my second punishment on record I hope it does not inlfuence

the staff's final decision on my helper rank.

I was going to make a youtube rank appeal, but I thought there would be little point as you have stated I will never get it back.

Although youtube rank and helper are similar in the fact that having the rank, one is representing the game. They are different ranks

and hopefully my punishment does not effect this.

If you want me to, or you are feeling that I do not deserve the helper rank because of the loss of my youtube rank. I will make a youtube rank appeal to

politely explain exactly why I believe the youtube rank loss should not be permanent.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for the compliment.

The indecent causing me to lose my youtube rank about a month ago, you can see in videos uploaded in august of me without my youtube rank.

I can completely understand if that stops me from getting helper as I understand behaviour like that is completely unacceptable.

However I think it happened more than 30 days ago, so that combined with the fact that, that was my second punishment on record I hope it does not inlfuence

the staff's final decision on my helper rank.

I was going to make a youtube rank appeal, but I thought there would be little point as you have stated I will never get it back.

Although youtube rank and helper are similar in the fact that having the rank, one is representing the game. They are different ranks

and hopefully my punishment does not effect this.

If you want me to, or you are feeling that I do not deserve the helper rank because of the loss of my youtube rank. I will make a youtube rank appeal to

politely explain exactly why I believe the youtube rank loss should not be permanent.

Thank you.

as I stated before just because you've been punished before doesn't ultimately mean that you'll never get ranked, take nick as example. He got mod some how lol, I know people have issues but how you went about it was wrong. It's only because of those actions is why I am kinda on the iffy side, This shouldn't stop you from apply thought because as I stated before, It's just my opinion.

as I stated before just because you've been punished before doesn't ultimately mean that you'll never get ranked, take nick as example. He got mod some how lol, I know people have issues but how you went about it was wrong. It's only because of those actions is why I am kinda on the iffy side, This shouldn't stop you from apply thought because as I stated before, It's just my opinion.

Thank you very much for your insight, I understand.

And obviously I can assure you it will never happen again.

I never see you on and I'm on everyday, I don't see you help and I don't think you derserve staff sorry.

I never see you on and I'm on everyday, I don't see you help and I don't think you derserve staff sorry.

Maybe we are in different time zones because I've never seen you, ask around and look at yell maybe you will see me helping.

But usually I get chances to help a lot because I get a lot of private messages from people who want help.

0 support from me :D :D :D :D...ur my friend but i have to say this to u...u always bully new players..because u already know they cant face u because they know nothing in the game ..enough said friend sorry :(..

Honestly,

You cite your clan as an example of you being a good leader but it is more or less mass recruitment like several other clans on the server. Not only this but previously you left Bully Squad which you were a high rank in to operate your own clan, got sick of your own clan after talking shit about Bully Squad, left your clan, came back to Bully Squad, left the server to go play OSS and then came back only to leave Bully Squad again and reopen your clan by mass recruiting more randoms. None of this exactly spells loyalty or leadership -not only to your clan but also the server? Although that could just be me.

Additionally i've seen you pretty consistently whine about the current staff with the exception of a few members so I do not feel you would be a good fit working alongside them. Let's not forget your Youtuber Rank was also stripped as a result of you flaming staff?

You blame bipolar disorder for your angry outbursts but this is the first mention i've seen of you actually having it and i'm not entirely sure it's true. Additionally, since i've gotten to see more and more of you, it seems you're more often angry\moody than not.

Your example of why you shouldn't be blamed for impersonating Jordyn isn't exactly solid either as even though you were kidding, you did pretend to be staff when addressing me on the account, and despite me thinking you were someone else and reporting it, although I don't hold it against you from a personal standpoint, I don't know how you can think you should be on staff when this took place, literally, not figuratively, but yes literally yesterday.

I personally have known you for at least a fair bit of time and have never actually seen you help anyone either.

As for some of the other examples you've listed:

I do not feel you are highly active on the forums, although this mostly isn't your fault as the forums in general are rather inactive.

I have never seen one person claim they came to the server as a result of your videos and i've never seen you mention this either whether it be ingame, in the skype chat, etc. Quite contrarily i've seen more people asking you to leave and go to different servers than claiming they're going to come play this one.

As for your clan being 'successful' as mentioned above, this is largely due to mass recruitment and borrowing of quality members from another team (Bully Squad). It also isn't fair to say your clan is well behaved or has no issues because as stated above you left it. This was followed by one of your ranks mass banning everyone and the team going inactive, you going to a different server, only coming back to reopen it and mass recruit more. Regarding no internal issues, just yesterday you and several other ranks/members got into a large argument with one of your members and I witnessed you ganging up on him after banning him from the clan, him causing a ton of trouble, and you allowing him back today. I am speaking of 'Korasiii'.

I have seen you break rules more consistently than asking anyone breaking them to stop.

Your activity is also very questionable and sporadic to say the least as you've quit multiple times during such a short duration on the server and you recently stated you were leaving to focus on your coursework? Only within the past 1-2 days have I seen you more active ingame and that was mostly due to it being the weekend. If history is any factor, I assume you likely won't be very active for very long.

Most of the people posting on this application are just members of your team that you asked to come here and post for you, I know this because i've seen you link it in your clan chat. It is fair to say that you would have considerably less support from anyone posting from an unbiased standpoint if any support at all. I cannot support anyone who thinks having their friends or associates come post support for them should put them up for consideration.

For these and many other reasons, I cannot support your application at this time nor will I in the near future. I personally feel how quick you made this application after it was announced they were looking for new staff, after you have so consistently hated on the server and the staff in the past, just shows that you are power hungry.

0 support from me :D :D :D :D...ur my friend but i have to say this to u...u always bully new players..because u already know they cant face u because they know nothing in the game ..enough said friend sorry :(..

I always bully new players?

I never bully anyone ever. I don't know where you have got this from but I'm sure people can back me up when I saw I am not a bully.

Please could you explain more about what you are saying because I have no idea where you have gotten this from.

New players are the people I am most likely to help tbh, I have helped people that I have killed and while they dying they say "i'm new"

so I try and hook them with a starter kit and answer any questions. I always re-assure people that they can always come for me to help, especially new players.

I always bully new players?

I never bully anyone ever. I don't know where you have got this from but I'm sure people can back me up when I saw I am not a bully.

Please could you explain more about what you are saying because I have no idea where you have gotten this from.

New players are the people I am most likely to help tbh, I have helped people that I have killed and while they dying they say "i'm new"

so I try and hook them with a starter kit and answer any questions. I always re-assure people that they can always come for me to help, especially new players.

The way u guys are complaining here all i say gl with staff soz. Ignore people's hate. learned that lesson to Po.

Most of the people posting on this application are just members of your team that you asked to come here and post for you, I know this because i've seen you link it in your clan chat. It is fair to say that you would have considerably less support from anyone posting from an unbiased standpoint if any support at all. I cannot support anyone who thinks having their friends or associates come post support for them should put them up for consideration.

I posted my support because I believe that the staff on this server could be better. and that's putting it lightly.

Lol? He never bullied anyone so idk where tf u get that from...?

I mean, EVERYONE is a little "Toxic", There's legit no one who's NOT toxic in-game.. Even the current staff are toxic sometimes, but at the end of the day, they're doing their job well and thats what matters.

Not like you, You're posting an application and nobody even knows you + You're ALWAYS raging. Legit never saw u even help so if you're trying to make stuff up, Then atleast YOU have to be a good guy. You're just hating right now and that's not allowed, Especially not on applications.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Honestly,

You cite your clan as an example of you being a good leader but it is more or less mass recruitment like several other clans on the server. Not only this but previously you left Bully Squad which you were a high rank in to operate your own clan, got sick of your own clan after talking shit about Bully Squad, left your clan, came back to Bully Squad, left the server to go play OSS and then came back only to leave Bully Squad again and reopen your clan by mass recruiting more randoms. None of this exactly spells loyalty or leadership -not only to your clan but also the server? Although that could just be me.

Is this really honest Ti?

Ask any member of TWH, they were either invited, NH tested, or let in because the leaders/representatives know they are good already.

I don't know why you think its a mass recruitment clan, but TWH prides itself for being one of the only clans with standards that need to be met.

You haven't really seen the recruitment process and how much work me and the leaders put in to make the clan tick and not just be 'one of those clans' that lets anyone with a thumb in.

I don't know why you would make a claim like that, just because you see someone with a name you do not recognise doesn't mean they have been mass recruited,

we make sure everyone meets a certain high standard. We have about 10 in the cc on average and max 18.

I really don't want to go over the bully squad vs twh thing again. I took the video down because I wanted to stop the fighting and end the rivalry.

It started because you, justin, ronnie, and yeezy were constantly calling twh retards, and randoms.

I left bully squad for a very short period of time, and leaving the server has nothing to do with bully squad, but yes it did have something to do with twh as twh is a

spawnpk based clan.

I left for 2 weeks because I felt spawnpk was getting in the way of my a-levels, once i got on top of my school work i came right back.

Additionally i've seen you pretty consistently whine about the current staff with the exception of a few members so I do not feel you would be a good fit working alongside them. Let's not forget your Youtuber Rank was also stripped as a result of you flaming staff?

Check my reply on this thread to holyjordyn about my thoughts on my youtube rank, I did not lose it for flaming staff.

For a long time I felt like the staff individuals such as me, and people in bully squad.

After my 2 week break I have stopped 'whining' and speaking to nick has made me more calm on the situation, as well as more grateful and appreciative to the staff.

Even if I did have a problem with some staff, which I don't, this shouldn't effect me working as a helper.

I did not mean to blame my infrequent flaming on my bipolar, it was an excuse however I was also trying to say that I am getting better, it has not happened in a while.

It also will not happen again.

Your example of why you shouldn't be blamed for impersonating Jordyn isn't exactly solid either as even though you were kidding, you did pretend to be staff when addressing me on the account, and despite me thinking you were someone else and reporting it, although I don't hold it against you from a personal standpoint, I don't know how you can think you should be on staff when this took place, literally, not figuratively, but yes literally yesterday.

I would have only joked around with someone I knew. I targeted you because me and justin thought it would be funny, and I know you are experienced and clever

enough to obviously not get manipulated by me. You were the only person I 'impersonated' to. In my defence I would not call it impersonating as I knew that you knew I was

not a staff member, and I did try to contact holyjordyn just in case it was against the rules, as I did not believe it was (pking on the account), I was just trying to be safe.

I personally have known you for at least a fair bit of time and have never actually seen you help anyone either.

Ask different players and see other posts on this thread for that.

As for some of the other examples you've listed:

I do not feel you are highly active on the forums, although this mostly isn't your fault as the forums in general are rather inactive.

I have never seen one person claim they came to the server as a result of your videos and i've never seen you mention this either whether it be ingame, in the skype chat, etc. Quite contrarily i've seen more people asking you to leave and go to different servers than claiming they're going to come play this one.

I check every post even If i don't respond to them, and with almost 200 posts, I would say I am somewhat active.

No one has ever asked me to leave.

Check my helper app media to see an example of someone joining because of my videos.

No fear, and Rsps Tywy, have also joined because of my videos.

Check my youtube comments section for more proof.

And of course you haven't seen someone tell me that, most of the messages I receive are private.

There are many more but I don't record everything, and I cannot remember all the names.

As for your clan being 'successful' as mentioned above, this is largely due to mass recruitment and borrowing of quality members from another team (Bully Squad). It also isn't fair to say your clan is well behaved or has no issues because as stated above you left it. This was followed by one of your ranks mass banning everyone and the team going inactive, you going to a different server, only coming back to reopen it and mass recruit more. Regarding no internal issues,

Mass recruiting already covered. Noskills, and Justin who are a part of TWH, will always be more loyal to bullysquad, as will I. You too who hang out in the CC, I do not count these people when looking at TWH's great success.

The clan is perfectly fine in the cc. As I stated:

TWH has extremely minimal issues inside the clan

Going to a different server has in the past, nothing to do with the success of a clan now, I have explained why I left above.

The mass ban has been dealt with, I cannot control everyone's actions, there are VERY RARE occasions when things like this happen.

And it was sorted more or less straight away.

just yesterday you and several other ranks/members got into a large argument with one of your members and I witnessed you ganging up on him after banning him from the clan, him causing a ton of trouble, and you allowing him back today. I am speaking of 'Korasiii'.

Do I really have to respond to this?

You take screen shots of literally everything, but of course you don't have a screen shot for the one time Po bullies someone.

As I've said, I never bully. This indecent never happened.

I have seen you break rules more consistently than asking anyone breaking them to stop.

I have only 3 cases of rule breaking in my time on spawnpk, one of them yesterday, the 'impersonation' thing, I personally do not like to count.

I do not frequently tell people to stop breaking rules. But as I have stated, many times in the passed I have attempted, and in most cases succeeded at getting someone

to stop rule breaking.

Your activity is also very questionable and sporadic to say the least as you've quit multiple times during such a short duration on the server and you recently stated you were leaving to focus on your coursework? Only within the past 1-2 days have I seen you more active ingame and that was mostly due to it being the weekend. If history is any factor, I assume you likely won't be very active for very long.

Already dealt with, ask anyone, you cannot really question my activity if you know me.

I have stated why I left above. I have only quit once.

I will tend to this matter and get more people to give me feedback.

I have stated in this thread that everyone should feel free to comment as you have seen.

Friends giving me support shows that I am good at making friends, and I am a good influence. I did not ask anyone to give me positive feedback, so far I have asked one person, colby, to give me feedback "positive/negative".

For these and many other reasons, I cannot support your application at this time nor will I in the near future. I personally feel how quick you made this application after it was announced they were looking for new staff, after you have so consistently hated on the server and the staff in the past, just shows that you are power hungry.

Holyjordyn announced that Spawnpk was looking for helpers, I have wanted to be a helper for some time, and why would I wait until they do not need anymore helpers anymore? This is my chance to help.

Consistently hated on the server and staff, no there have been a few incidences where I have hated on some staff, not all the staff, and not the server.

Not consistently.

Judging by the other posts I do not think I look power hungry.

Is this really honest Ti?

Ask any member of TWH, they were either invited, NH tested, or let in because the leaders/representatives know they are good already.

I don't know why you think its a mass recruitment clan, but TWH prides itself for being one of the only clans with standards that need to be met.

You haven't really seen the recruitment process and how much work me and the leaders put in to make the clan tick and not just be 'one of those clans' that lets anyone with a thumb in.

I don't know why you would make a claim like that, just because you see someone with a name you do not recognise doesn't mean they have been mass recruited,

we make sure everyone meets a certain high standard. We have about 10 in the cc on average and max 18.

I really don't want to go over the bully squad vs twh thing again. I took the video down because I wanted to stop the fighting and end the rivalry.

It started because you, justin, ronnie, and yeezy were constantly calling twh retards, and randoms.

I left bully squad for a very short period of time, and leaving the server has nothing to do with bully squad, but yes it did have something to do with twh as twh is a

spawnpk based clan.

I left for 2 weeks because I felt spawnpk was getting in the way of my a-levels, once i got on top of my school work i came right back.

Check my reply on this thread to holyjordyn about my thoughts on my youtube rank, I did not lose it for flaming staff.

For a long time I felt like the staff individuals such as me, and people in bully squad.

After my 2 week break I have stopped 'whining' and speaking to nick has made me more calm on the situation, as well as more grateful and appreciative to the staff.

Even if I did have a problem with some staff, which I don't, this shouldn't effect me working as a helper.

I did not mean to blame my infrequent flaming on my bipolar, it was an excuse however I was also trying to say that I am getting better, it has not happened in a while.

It also will not happen again.

I would have only joked around with someone I knew. I targeted you because me and justin thought it would be funny, and I know you are experienced and clever

enough to obviously not get manipulated by me. You were the only person I 'impersonated' to. In my defence I would not call it impersonating as I knew that you knew I was

not a staff member, and I did try to contact holyjordyn just in case it was against the rules, as I did not believe it was (pking on the account), I was just trying to be safe.

Ask different players and see other posts on this thread for that.

I check every post even If i don't respond to them, and with almost 200 posts, I would say I am somewhat active.

No one has ever asked me to leave.

Check my helper app media to see an example of someone joining because of my videos.

No fear, and Rsps Tywy, have also joined because of my videos.

Check my youtube comments section for more proof.

And of course you haven't seen someone tell me that, most of the messages I receive are private.

There are many more but I don't record everything, and I cannot remember all the names.

Mass recruiting already covered. Noskills, and Justin who are a part of TWH, will always be more loyal to bullysquad, as will I. You too who hang out in the CC, I do not count these people when looking at TWH's great success.

The clan is perfectly fine in the cc. As I stated:

Going to a different server has in the past, nothing to do with the success of a clan now, I have explained why I left above.

The mass ban has been dealt with, I cannot control everyone's actions, there are VERY RARE occasions when things like this happen.

And it was sorted more or less straight away.

Do I really have to respond to this?

You take screen shots of literally everything, but of course you don't have a screen shot for the one time Po bullies someone.

As I've said, I never bully. This indecent never happened.

I have only 3 cases of rule breaking in my time on spawnpk, one of them yesterday, the 'impersonation' thing, I personally do not like to count.

I do not frequently tell people to stop breaking rules. But as I have stated, many times in the passed I have attempted, and in most cases succeeded at getting someone

to stop rule breaking.

Already dealt with, ask anyone, you cannot really question my activity if you know me.

I have stated why I left above. I have only quit once.

I will tend to this matter and get more people to give me feedback.

I have stated in this thread that everyone should feel free to comment as you have seen.

Friends giving me support shows that I am good at making friends, and I am a good influence. I did not ask anyone to give me positive feedback, so far I have asked one person, colby, to give me feedback "positive/negative".

Holyjordyn announced that Spawnpk was looking for helpers, I have wanted to be a helper for some time, and why would I wait until they do not need anymore helpers anymore? This is my chance to help.

Consistently hated on the server and staff, no there have been a few incidences where I have hated on some staff, not all the staff, and not the server.

Not consistently.

Judging by the other posts I do not think I look power hungry.

Literally 90% of your replies are elaborate ways of saying "no I didn't". We can go back and forth all day but at the end of the day we both know near all of what I said was accurate. A lot of it simply wasn't the side of you which is commonly portrayed in your videos, on the forums, or ingame, but it's you. If you were to ever see a staff position that would become evident to everyone sooner or later. As for you denying what you were doing to Korasiii yesterday, I sat there and watched as you and 2-3 others were following him around at home bullying him. Deny it if you want but it happened and this was literally just yesterday. Obviously i'm not going to take screenshots as it wasn't my issue to be involved in? But if you're truly going to deny it ever happened that simply states you aren't honest or mature let alone enough to hold a staff position, and that has been added to my long list of reasons not to support this application.

Literally 90% of your replies are elaborate ways of saying "no I didn't". We can go back and forth all day but at the end of the day we both know near all of what I said was accurate. A lot of it simply wasn't the side of you which is commonly portrayed in your videos, on the forums, or ingame, but it's you. If you were to ever see a staff position that would become evident to everyone sooner or later. As for you denying what you were doing to Korasiii yesterday, I sat there and watched as you and 2-3 others were following him around at home bullying him. Deny it if you want but it happened and this was literally just yesterday. Obviously i'm not going to take screenshots as it wasn't my issue to be involved in? But if you're truly going to deny it ever happened that simply states you aren't honest or mature let alone enough to hold a staff position, and that has been added to my long list of reasons not to support this application.

At the end of the day Ti, the staff are the ones who decide, your arguments for one have zero proof. It's pretty evident you are trying to deny me the position or something.

Thought you said you would comment from a neutral stand point, you've included the twh and bully squad beef in your comment, as well as straight up lies.

I have got much more to offer for the server than any other helper candidate.

Maybe, just maybe, I might get the helper rank and prove you wrong.

Regardless, I would like to thank you for staying professional (in the way that you are not getting heated).

At the end of the day Ti, the staff are the ones who decide, your arguments for one have zero proof. It's pretty evident you are trying to deny me the position or something.

Thought you said you would comment from a neutral stand point, you've included the twh and bully squad beef in your comment, as well as straight up lies.

I have got much more to offer for the server than any other helper candidate.

Maybe, just maybe, I might get the helper rank and prove you wrong.

Regardless, I would like to thank you for staying professional (in the way that you are not getting heated).

You told me you'd be fine with me posting here, and are now complaining about me doing so. My response was quite neutral which doesn't mean specific situations and examples cannot be cited as I have done. The lack of positive response is simply because i've seen you do little to nothing positive in the game as opposed to all the negative.

Stating that you have more to offer the server than other candidates is also incredibly cocky and not a logical thing to do when you're applying but ok.

You are dishonest, disloyal, indecisive, and quite honestly conceited. I personally feel you are the last person who should ever be given the rank and hopefully anyone making the decisions regarding who to promote can see this about you as well.

You told me you'd be fine with me posting here, and are now complaining about me doing so. My response was quite neutral which doesn't mean specific situations and examples cannot be cited as I have done. The lack of positive response is simply because i've seen you do little to nothing positive in the game as opposed to all the negative.

Stating that you have more to offer the server than other candidates is also incredibly cocky and not a logical thing to do when you're applying but ok.

You are dishonest, disloyal, indecisive, and quite honestly conceited. I personally feel you are the last person who should ever be given the rank and hopefully anyone making the decisions regarding who to promote can see this about you as well.

I do not have a problem with you posting, I have a problem with you lying.

I like to call it confidence in my ability.

Keep hating. From now on I'll ignore you, I do not have time to deal with someone that lies like you lol.

I do not have a problem with you posting, I have a problem with you lying.

I like to call it confidence in my ability.

Keep hating. From now on I'll ignore you, I do not have time to deal with someone that lies like you lol.

It's not lying, it's fact that you don't want to believe about yourself.