Sign in to follow this  
ythaar

helper app

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ziad

3. Your age: 19

4. Your location: egypt

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 8/4 hours day

6. Why you should receive the position:well am hated by like we can say rich ppl..which keep call me random and keep call new players randoms..and bully them..so i didnt give up i played this game since like 1 month only..but am known to most ppl..many loves me..many hates me doesnt matter.

i see my self deserve this because i can handle things correctly and am patient with ppl i dont get bored fast..and i have good personality i can deal with good ppl and bad ppl which break rules.and i have big experince in life and on playing games so i would know for sure who scames..who lie..i can read ppl so easy..they are like open book to me..and i would never ever fail any 1..and man of my word ofc :)

i have been playing runescape..and private sever's since they both started..played first server over all called ritz scape..and i seen how staff dealing with ppl..how to control them and help them

i deserve this because i never ignore any 1..i respond to any 1 needs help or asking about anything..and am always man of my word

No Support. I've seen him flame over yell at TI and mourinho yesterday and never seen him help.

Maybe try to apply for a ban, Thats the only thing you'd get accepted for.

+1 rep.. yeah i would give him an a helper, hes cool mate, he helps all new players basically to most of the randy s, always answers and replays.. we need more ppl like him. i recommend him as a helper!!!!!! and as you see them negative replays are from other clan, they are raging and mad becouse we own them everywhere in anny wild location. :P

+1 rep.. yeah i would give him an a helper, hes cool mate, he helps all new players basically to most of the randy s, always answers and replays.. we need more ppl like him. i recommend him as a helper!!!!!!

Also this guy is only supporting because you told your clan to come on here and support you lmfao, pathetic

LOL King games, You're in his clan and he probably begged you to vouch for him aye? For the ones who want to spy the cc:: Nfear

you can think what ever you want.. i just see him as really good person and ik everywhere is haters even when your the best person in the world there will be haters.. so let the admins judge it..

I'm not a hater, I'm telling the truth. He's not helpful and mature enough to achieve this rank.

Yesterday, My irl little brother went pking at revs and killed "ythaar" and "motivation" solo and ythaar started flamebaiting him just cuz he died. I mean, It's ok if you rage just a little, but don't flamebait if you're going for a helper rank.

Your posts also makes no sense to me. Give me 3 good reasons why he should be a helper according to you.

this guys defend me because hes in my cc yes?...so what?..he saw how good iam to the cc?..why do u care..like u do that because ur in the enemy clan lol?..dont wana me to get staff app..because ur in the enemy clan how cute..i said in my thread i got many haters because i got clan in multi makes sense realy ur replay haters every whee :)

this guys defend me because hes in my cc yes?...so what?..he saw how good iam to the cc?..why do u care..like u do that because ur in the enemy clan lol?..dont wana me to get staff app..because ur in the enemy clan how cute..i said in my thread i got many haters because i got clan in multi makes sense realy ur replay haters every whee :)

Nobody cares about your poor excuse of a clan, there's no reason for you to be staff when the one positive is you demanding your cc members to support your application to make you look good as opposed to literally everything about you being a negative.

talk like this is not good... you got to be friendly no matter what hate you get from players, yes you may be defending a clan member but still don't bite back just take it on the chin and carry on.

you aren't active on forums but it could change, he is allowed to have people vouch for him mods will be able to see if their his friends or not... dont roast him to bad lmao hes not even 1% as bad as sant d claws

like some 1 like this guy over here..mad of me and post bad things about me..because i smited his zaryte bow from him...was it my guilt ?..like wasn my problem to give u reason to hate me like this..thats what am talking about haters spam things about me because its game?

he's a cock and has a shit attitude to anyone not in his clan.

like some 1 like this guy over here..mad of me and post bad things about me..because i smited his zaryte bow from him...was it my guilt ?..like wasn my problem to give u reason to hate me like this..thats what am talking about haters spam things about me because its game?

you aren't active on forums but it could change, he is allowed to have people vouch for him mods will be able to see if their his friends or not... dont roast him to bad lmao hes not even 1% as bad as sant d claws

you're right he's not sant d claws. Santa D Claws thought buying peoples' support qualified him for staff. Ythaar is considerably more retarded, can barely speak english, and depends on support by demanding his clan mates post positive things about him. He is much, much, much worse.

Im not sure why this topic is not closed yet. If you get staff, i will simply quit. Legit.

I don't want immature pakis (okay that goes a bit too far but cba Erasing it) as staffmembers.

He rages too often and i Legit never saw him help.