Sign in to follow this  
thekoking

Blood slayer/pvm/pk suggestions

Now first before I begin I know that blood slayer is already one of the best money makers in game if you're using larrans loot scrolls to recieve double key drops. However I dont think this will make it more overpowered or anything like that.

1st suggestion. Make it where you can favorite tasks to make this less broken you'll have to spend 150-300 blood slayer points to favorite a task. You would get that task 10% more often then before. Amd the ability to do the opposite as well not necessarily block the task but be able to dislike the task making it less likely to get it by the same percent costing the same amount of points. 

2nd suggestion. Make yoshi take charges again. Pvmers are gonna hate this pkers will love it. I stand on both sides of this as I do both everyday. Yoshi is far to overpowered for the wilderness it's only 100b and banks everything except event items and while inside the mage arena. Add charges like 5bm per charge with 1k max charges. It's far to cheap for how broken it is, plus it's the wild pay more to risk less in my opinion, that's what you do with untradeables.

3rd suggestion. This is more for pvmers, people getting ragged a lot, etc... so it's kinda like another suggestion with singles protection. So, say you were to go defeat a pvmer at kraken there should be like a 5 minute cooldown so you cant attack that same person again for 5 minutes, after one of you have left the wild either by teleporting, running to the ditch, or being pked by that person. Let's face it ragging is against the rules but a lot of people dont care. This could be something implemented to counter those who dont know how to listen. 

@Ryan @Phenomenon @raiden @Scooby Dooo

Edited by thekoking