Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

Twh revival

T.W.H Clan

[ATTACH=CONFIG]407[/ATTACH]

T.W.H Stands for Tribridding with honor, if you don't like that, personally you could call it Tribridding without honor.

We are a NH clan, which will be accepting all skill levels from good, to the best.

The aim of this clan is to give fellow NHer's a clan, instead of leaving them to wonder around all the clans that don't suit them.

We are a singles clan, so the leaders will not promise to actively organise clan pking events, however, feel free! However we will venture out into multi.

Leaders

Po

Apostle

Antifascist

Slitherman12

Represents

Tittyboyswag

X1

Sousi

Austin

Wreck

Spawnable NH setup:

(except ags)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]411[/ATTACH]

How can join?

Pm one of our team leaders/represents.

Generals+

Are in charge of accepting players into the clan.

Captains+

Are in charge of testing, and may punish members if proof is provided.

Lieutenants+

Are the more experienced NHers in the clan. They help the members and can suggest recruits.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]408[/ATTACH]

Rules:

- All fights within the clan are giveback fights, exceptions to this are if both players have agreed otherwise.

- All white dots die, there is no "off him he's my friend."

- Backstabbing is forbidden.

- Trashtalking CC members, or continuously flaming after being told to stop, is forbidden.

- If you are in TWH, you are not in another clan, I'm not suggestion hate to all the other clans, but we forbid general activities in other cc's; as well as staying in other cc's for noticeable periods (just don't cc hop/go into other cc's).

- Exceptions to this are if someone is hosting a giveaway in their own cc (not a big clan).

We allow banter

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

Woo-Hoo Po is backkkkkk!

I'd happily help you and your clan out to be the best of spawnpk. ;)

Just gotta eait like.. 1 or 2 months. Yes i know, i said that a month ago but our tourneys got delayed :(

- If you are in TWH, you are not in another clan, I'm not suggestion hate to all the other clans, but we forbid general activities in other cc's; as well as staying in other cc's for noticeable periods (just don't cc hop/go into other cc's).

It's a good thing you don't actually enforce your rules mr 'leader' or else you'd have to kick over 20 members, 2 of your members even lead their own clans L0L?

It's a good thing you don't actually enforce your rules mr 'leader' or else you'd have to kick over 20 members, 2 of your members even lead their own clans L0L?

Nigga im in bullysquad and twh. I'm helping them in multi to clear these spastic random ass clans called: "Nfear" & "07".

When twh aint multipking or going to kraken to kill a risker or so, Then im in bullysquad and ragging the randoms i dont like.

Also, if u think u have the right to say "People who are in bullysquad and pk with other clans will have to leave BULLYSQUAD" then sadly for you you'll be the only one left in bs. Even ronnie pks with other clans, So hush mufuckah. (I know hes uid now, but he used to.)

Nigga im in bullysquad and twh. I'm helping them in multi to clear these spastic random ass clans called: "Nfear" & "07".

When twh aint multipking or going to kraken to kill a risker or so, Then im in bullysquad and ragging the randoms i dont like.

Also, if u think u have the right to say "People who are in bullysquad and pk with other clans will have to leave BULLYSQUAD" then sadly for you you'll be the only one left in bs. Even ronnie pks with other clans, So hush mufuckah. (I know hes uid now, but he used to.)

I wasn't talking about bully squad, one of his members leads their own cc while others are also active in the very clans you named (07, nfear) among others. I've seen it firsthand. He claims he prides himself on his leadership but a real leader wouldn't allow people to be part of the very clans fighting his own

Pls Po revive again, best times on this server I tell ya. #twh

We have a clan with "Friends"/Best nhers only. We run singles and we all will. :)

Honestly, I dont think twh would come back. Most of them went to "Wsd"

Pls Po revive again, best times on this server I tell ya. #twh

We created a new clan, it's much less active but the few of us are loyal members.

People were taking twh a bit too seriously.

We created a new clan, it's much less active but the few of us are loyal members.

People were taking twh a bit too seriously.

Can i join? wsd is turning into a cess pool lol, ik there will probably be tesing, i am ready. :D

if its #bully-squad idk if im ready tho lel

Nah, We're in another clan.

me, mourinho and illbefine r from bullysquad, but we pk with the other clan tho, dont get me wrong rofl.