Sign in to follow this  
Nickoo

Nickoo's application for staff

1.Desired staff position: Helper

2. My name: Nick McGuirl

3. My age: 19 turning 20 in december

4. My location: Richmond, Virginia USA

5. My average amount of gameplay hours per day: 3-5 hours a day, More on the weekends

6. Why you should receive the position: I am a really helpful person, I like to help others as much as I can. I'm aware that the moderators are busy almost all the time helping others and sorting out tickets that have been submitted, I would like to help as much as possible to improve the community. I always try to help my best to help others and if it is out of my hands I try to help to grab a moderators attention or if there is no staff members online at the time I either try to call them on skype or message them over discord.

Edited by Nickoo

80% of the time i'm in the cc helping the server and i had to rush to get to 50 kill streak i constantly spammed this as i was doing it, my pking should not impact how i try to help this server. I try to be respectful as I possibly can be at all times.

I think you gamble to much

i have not been to gamble in over a week since i've been down 200b, i've stayed away from gamble and staking, i've been at edgeville and deep wild pking

decline all you do is rush at edge and 5v1 at multi

I think you gamble to much

I'd say yes if you helped a little more but i've never actually seen you help anyone

All of these.

Neutral to this, I don't really see you much in-game. But that could be because I'm busy doing other things when I'm on, or because we have different play schedules. But regardless, not +1ing it because you messaged me upon login twice telling me to come and look at this. Which as far as I'm concerned, is not staff worthy. You should not have to advertise your threads.