Sign in to follow this  
halmit legz

ingame rewards. new donator perks

when you complete a reward, these items should automatically be added to your bank not your inventory.

if you have free slots in your inventory it goes into your inv, and if it cant fit it all it sends it to your bank!

even if im at 50wild I find myself at 50 hp venomed and bang 25 bags easter casket and other things go into my inv.

also I have a suggestion for donator ranks

you should be able to trade 500$ bond at wildy shop, for a perk.

this is automatically added to your character.

the perk is that when u get teleblocked in the wildy, a helicopter comes with cannon on and fires bombs at all the people attacking you, the helicopter then picks you up, it flies you south all the way home and drops you off at edge bank. also when it picks you up you have the option to shoot bullets at a single target. the gun will be the speed of a rune knife and hit as hard as a blowpipe.

edit *** the helicopter gun will stack with the cannon hits.

Edited by halmit legz

On 5/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, halmit legz said:

when you complete a reward, these items should automatically be added to your bank not your inventory.

if you have free slots in your inventory it goes into your inv, and if it cant fit it all it sends it to your bank!

even if im at 50wild I find myself at 50 hp venomed and bang 25 bags easter casket and other things go into my inv.

also I have a suggestion for donator ranks

you should be able to trade 500$ bond at wildy shop, for a perk.

this is automatically added to your character.

the perk is that when u get teleblocked in the wildy, a helicopter comes with cannon on and fires bombs at all the people attacking you, the helicopter then picks you up, it flies you south all the way home and drops you off at edge bank. also when it picks you up you have the option to shoot bullets at a single target. the gun will be the speed of a rune knife and hit as hard as a blowpipe.

edit *** the helicopter gun will stack with the cannon hits.

l0l this actually sounds pretty fucking lit tank test