Sign in to follow this  
pj3r

closed

Why do you want to be staff?

• I am active during time zones that there is normally not a staff online this is similar to Nicks time zone when he was a staff member and think I can help during these times.

What can you bring to the server as a staff member?

• I don't gamble
  • I have completed the game
  • I have achievements no one has in boss kc/ leaderboard kills / bone guard pet 
  • I have knowledge of the game superior to most, Ryan can vouch
  • I am not interested in RWT as I rarely play runescape and have a real income
  • I help whenever its needed
  • I have ability to edit / record videos as of lately I haven't wanted to watch myself pk at edge yet alone produce videos about it  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIYkQmmYUz9rsvyGZW0f8xw

I am currently studying 

I am 21 years old

I live in New Zealand

I play some other games like PUBG, overwatch, COD rarely, Street fighter, Mortal combat, Clash royale and clash of clans

nz-region-map-home.png

Edited by pj3r

no support from me, also please use the correct format

Some of us who actually make videos with proper clips dont appreciate 100 bad vids with bad content. If ur not gonna edit them, at least spend time getting clips.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is horrible for a staff application, no offense. Not the right thread, it doesn't even appear that you are trying to actually apply and that you made this for trolls.

I'm actually supporting this. Maybe the application isn't the best, but he's very helpful and friendly whatsoever.

Good luck moit!

+1 for this @pj3r

He completed the game, is friendly and a lot online, knows literally every single thingy in-game and Is a trustworthy person. 

Goodluck! 
JP