Sign in to follow this  
clinical

Expanding Playerbase

I suggest using Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to find all of the players looking for private servers. Using social media is the best way to expand SPK’s playerbase to reach a broader group rather than the RSPS Toplists. 

Edited by clinical
  • Like 1

no point in getting more people into the game, when majority of the staff cant even manage to sort out tickets or even bother to help ingame...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, jjdas1 said:

no point in getting more people into the game, when majority of the staff cant even manage to sort out tickets or even bother to help ingame...

Agreed took 2 months to even get a ticket made about a simple mute appeal. Team doesn't care cause admins are corrupt tbh

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/21/2020 at 11:29 PM, jjdas1 said:

My guy talking smack with a sythe avatar

On 4/22/2020 at 4:00 PM, Im Too Rich said:

Agreed took 2 months to even get a ticket made about a simple mute appeal. Team doesn't care cause admins are corrupt tbh

Staff don't handle appeals, only Administrators+ and the rare cases a Grand Moderator can declines the appeals that are a 100% a no.

On 4/20/2020 at 5:03 PM, clinical said:

I suggest using Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to find all of the players looking for private servers. Using social media is the best way to expand SPK’s playerbase to reach a broader group rather than the RSPS Toplists. 

With covid-19 and the easter event is more than enough players and has broke records actually. Increasing strain on the server engine has lead to a lot of lag, which at this point would not be wise to exacerbate it even further.

More players are great, don't get me wrong but the server also has limits. We're not in a decline, and i'm sure staff and the owners are greatful (despite current events) for the increased surge in playerbase.

15 hours ago, Kellatha said:

alright, talking smack u say? took gooby 2 months to review a appeal just to turn it into a ticket, then having another 2 months still waiting for someone to reply about the ticket, u explain to me how that works? more responsibility should be given to mods + , instead of just Tevin n a rare occasion , ascend.., build a strong team then the player base wont be a problem.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:19 PM, Kellatha said:

Staff don't handle appeals, only Administrators+ and the rare cases a Grand Moderator can declines the appeals that are a 100% a no.

With covid-19 and the easter event is more than enough players and has broke records actually. Increasing strain on the server engine has lead to a lot of lag, which at this point would not be wise to exacerbate it even further.

More players are great, don't get me wrong but the server also has limits. We're not in a decline, and i'm sure staff and the owners are greatful (despite current events) for the increased surge in playerbase.

Either way, It shouldn't take three months for an administrator, or anybody for that matter, that is supposed to handle tickets, to handle one. I've been muted for 3 months permanently for saying the N word when people say it on yell daily. If you're friends with staff you get special treatment plain and simple. You were a mod you can't even deny that isn't true or you'd be lying to yourself.

Edit: Tevin is the real problem; owners let him do whatever he wants and he doesn't have to do anything an admin should be doing. He cares about video views, being the eco holder and feeding his toxic clan. Why do you think spawnpk is known for being the most toxic server.

2nd Edit: It takes an hour of tevins day to look at 30 tickets; but he decides to wait weeks upon weeks before looking at any, and then pulls the excuse that there is hundreds of tickets piled up; you cant even defend this guy

Edited by Im Too Rich
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Im Too Rich said:

Either way, It shouldn't take three months for an administrator, or anybody for that matter, that is supposed to handle tickets, to handle one. I've been muted for 3 months permanently for saying the N word when people say it on yell daily. If you're friends with staff you get special treatment plain and simple. You were a mod you can't even deny that isn't true or you'd be lying to yourself.

Edit: Tevin is the real problem; owners let him do whatever he wants and he doesn't have to do anything an admin should be doing. He cares about video views, being the eco holder and feeding his toxic clan. Why do you think spawnpk is known for being the most toxic server.

2nd Edit: It takes an hour of tevins day to look at 30 tickets; but he decides to wait weeks upon weeks before looking at any, and then pulls the excuse that there is hundreds of tickets piled up; you cant even defend this guy

Its spawnpk man, they dont care about you. Just move on server is already wrecked eco wise.

Even if your appeal gets looked at it will be denied, quite astonishingly. They are the strictest staff team and owners yet on the scene. Honestly it makes no sense to even be this harsh. You could serve a 5 year ban and they would never forgive you.

Edited by 7and7
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Im Too Rich said:

If you're friends with staff you get special treatment plain and simple. You were a mod you can't even deny that isn't true or you'd be lying to yourself.

I never liked sticking my neck out for people because you can never trust someone and know them well enough to stick up for them and be shut down hard when everything they claimed was a flat out lie. Lot's of bias amongst old and current staff but that's how it is anywhere, whether on a game or in real life. 

10 hours ago, Im Too Rich said:

Owners are pretty uninvolved with anything in game related. Ryan and Nate code and that's 100% of what they do, while Ramzi is just doing tickets for basically any possible issue for the sake of no one else being allowed to do the same as him despite many who could fill his shoes and do his role better. The fact that SPK will never change is because there will never be a system where any person can make a significant impact because of "trust issues" is hilarious. Most servers even helpers can check logs, but on here? God no, even a Administrator can't do that.

I've worked alongside him before and I can defend him plenty but not fully. First, he doesn't do tickets and if you meant appeals, then that's pretty irrelevant because Ryan himself has said a appeal section does not even need to exist. Appeals are NOT important and are NOT relevant and have ZERO importance on any Administrator+'s agenda.

People really work themselves over by bashing the system that grants them the chance to appeal when it does not need to exist.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 2:29 AM, Kellatha said:

I never liked sticking my neck out for people because you can never trust someone and know them well enough to stick up for them and be shut down hard when everything they claimed was a flat out lie. Lot's of bias amongst old and current staff but that's how it is anywhere, whether on a game or in real life. 

Owners are pretty uninvolved with anything in game related. Ryan and Nate code and that's 100% of what they do, while Ramzi is just doing tickets for basically any possible issue for the sake of no one else being allowed to do the same as him despite many who could fill his shoes and do his role better. The fact that SPK will never change is because there will never be a system where any person can make a significant impact because of "trust issues" is hilarious. Most servers even helpers can check logs, but on here? God no, even a Administrator can't do that.

I've worked alongside him before and I can defend him plenty but not fully. First, he doesn't do tickets and if you meant appeals, then that's pretty irrelevant because Ryan himself has said a appeal section does not even need to exist. Appeals are NOT important and are NOT relevant and have ZERO importance on any Administrator+'s agenda.

People really work themselves over by bashing the system that grants them the chance to appeal when it does not need to exist.

You're actually retarded and need to get of admin dick. Pretty clear you're just a regurgitating robot willing to say anything in order to place yourself in a good spot in the eyes of admins. 

Most of what you're saying is just unverifiable anecdotal and unsubstantiated bullshit. Most of what people complain is indeed anecdotal, but very evidently a common concern/complaint and thus lends itself some credibility. Although not always true for every scenario, if majority of individuals creating appeals are expressing that the process is either unresponsive or taking way too long 2months + (and that's being lenient), its reasonable to consider that these concerns may have some basis to them. 

Claiming that the appeal system is a system that is optional and not obligatory, therefore we should be grateful for its existence regardless of its flaws, is simply stupid. 

First : No, an appeal system is not optional, it is mandatory for any rsps that wishes to function as a successful business. You will see most rsps's have this appeal system, and if an rsps wishes to be an attractive choice, they must too, in the scope of business and competition, have this feature. In this sense, the appeal system is not a luxury, it is a right to all players. 

Second : Even if the appeal system is a luxury system and not mandatory or necessary to maintain attractiveness of the rsps, it should not harbor flaws and inefficiencies such as absurdly long wait times for tickets and appeals PARTICULARLY WHEN IT DENOTES A ROUGH ESTIMATE THAT IS SIGNIFICANTLY LESSER THAN WHAT IS ACTUALLY ONGOING.  For example, saying your appeal system yields responses in 1-2 months, and then failing to provide a response 6 months later, despite being a 'luxury', is not justification to operate in a dishonest or misleading fashion. This is a fallacy, one that is rooted in bad faith. Take this analogy; if you ask me to do you a favor, say : pick up your dry cleaning TONIGHT because you don't have the time, just because I'm doing you a FAVOR, that does not mean I get to pick it up one week after you've asked me to pick it up today AND I AGREED. This is bad faith, and exploiting the trust of others. 

Similarly in this case, SPK exploits the trust of its player base by either intentionally prolonging the appeal process or stupidly neglecting it. 

Kellartha is such an idiot, that she actually counters her own argument while trying to defend the current appeal system. 

"if you meant appeals, then that's pretty irrelevant because Ryan himself has said a appeal section does not even need to exist. Appeals are NOT important and are NOT relevant and have ZERO importance on any Administrator+'s agenda.

The idiot Kellartha in this quote is replying to a comment that is criticising the poor work of appeal handler named Tevin. The idiot Kellartha says that the criticism is irrelevant because Ryan himself has said the appeal section does not even need to exist and they are not important have and that they are irrelevant. 

Yet, despite the appeal sections apparent irrelevance and complete uselessness, it still EXISTS. This only furthers the notion that admins don't give a shit about appeals but understand that players do, and that it is important. So what this really means is that, the admins are scumbags who have an appeal section just for show, that does not do shit. Kellartha, being the idiot she is, unintentionally exposes this and supports the criticism. What an absolute tool Kellartha is, she is so delusional, that in her attempt to defend poor admin decisions, she exposes them. 

Whatever the scenario is, SPK has demonstrated sub-par handling of its appeal process. It would be more morally acceptable, reasonable, and logically sensible to take down their appeal system entirely than to continue to providing such horse-shit service. 

SPK is not a gift, it is not a blessing, it is a business that makes a profit and pays either the owner and or admin team. 

Edit : To add to the point of OP's post, OP making suggestions about certain methods that would expand the player base. I really dont understand why this white knight kellatha has to try and defend every suggestion as if each suggestion is an attack on the admin team. 

Suggesting the RSPS to take advantage of social media in increasing its player base is not a suggestion that is related to the surge of players due to COVID-19. COVID-19 is a special circumstance that occurs as an event out of the ordinary, meaning eventually the circumstance of COVID-19 will disperse. In this case, the suggestion is still valid and the RSPS should still seek the methods suggested by OP in expanding its playerbase (assuming they have not already). 

So to suggest that OP's suggestion should be ignored because there is a temporary surge of players is nonsensical. He is not urging that it be done now, but rather that it should be done in general. 

Lets consider for a second COVID-19 will never go away and that the idiot Kellartha has a point, the server cannot handle more players. OP's suggestion still stands because OP is making a suggestion on attracting more players. OP makes no mention of server status or its impact. OP is still relevant even if COVID-19 never goes away and the surge is not temporary but rather permanent, this is because it is a reasonable assumption that the admin team will take measures to accommodate the increase in players, for example, opening a second server. This is reasonable because it is a business, if they experience a permanent increase in players and thus more income of money generated, they will be incentivized to use that money to grow the server to again accommodate and encourage more people to join.

In any case, whether this idiot Kellartha is right or wrong, OP's suggestion is independent and thus irrelevant to her claim that the servers are flooded. 

Please Kellartha just stop white knighting.

Edited by x2wo
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, x2wo said:

You're actually retarded and need to get of admin dick. Pretty clear you're just a regurgitating robot willing to say anything in order to place yourself in a good spot in the eyes of admins. 

Place myself in good standing? As if I was never in good standing, and left the team willingly. Imagine thinking I want to be in good faith with them when I we still keep in touch and it's like I never left to begin with?

6 hours ago, x2wo said:

In this sense, the appeal system is not a luxury, it is a right to all players. 

Rights? What do you think this is America where you can claim you have rights, Karen? You forfeit any "rights" you have when you break the ToS. Remember this is a dictatorship where the Administration determine whether you are guilty or not. What's next, you want a jury to decide if you are guilty or not? Hilarious.

6 hours ago, x2wo said:

Yet, despite the appeal sections apparent irrelevance and complete uselessness, it still EXISTS. This only furthers the notion that admins don't give a shit about appeals but understand that players do, and that it is important. So what this really means is that, the admins are scumbags who have an appeal section just for show, that does not do shit. Kellartha, being the idiot she is, unintentionally exposes this and supports the criticism. What an absolute tool Kellartha is, she is so delusional, that in her attempt to defend poor admin decisions, she exposes them. 

Whatever the scenario is, SPK has demonstrated sub-par handling of its appeal process. It would be more morally acceptable, reasonable, and logically sensible to take down their appeal system entirely than to continue to providing such horse-shit service. 

SPK is not a gift, it is not a blessing, it is a business that makes a profit and pays either the owner and or admin team. 

It exists to reduce the already annoying and persistent bashing on the staff team regarding appeals. Imagine bashing on staff who can't even handle appeals to take a look at them. 90% of people who appeal can't even comprehend how to use the appeal format, and get mad when they say their appeal isn't handled FAST when they did not post the proper format. I don't know where to even begin with you if you chose to defend people like that. Then the majority (not all) chose to escalate things and make things worse by breaking more rules and bashing on the staff/administration team by tagging(spam) about their issue in any way possible ingame/discord/forums.

You keep saying retard/delusional when those are fitting words for yourself.

"Morally acceptable, reasonable, logically" is what should of went through these peoples heads before they broke rules. Embrace and rejoice in the fact that you have a chance to appeal, and even if it takes a entire year to get it looked at which is probably around the same time or worse IRL if you really want to start comparing SPK to IRL things since you brought up "rights".

Calling me a white knight when you're the literal definition of a Karen. Want to see my manager? Oh wait I resigned so Ryan can't speak with you.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:36 PM, Kellatha said:

Place myself in good standing? As if I was never in good standing, and left the team willingly. Imagine thinking I want to be in good faith with them when I we still keep in touch and it's like I never left to begin with?

Rights? What do you think this is America where you can claim you have rights, Karen? You forfeit any "rights" you have when you break the ToS. Remember this is a dictatorship where the Administration determine whether you are guilty or not. What's next, you want a jury to decide if you are guilty or not? Hilarious.

It exists to reduce the already annoying and persistent bashing on the staff team regarding appeals. Imagine bashing on staff who can't even handle appeals to take a look at them. 90% of people who appeal can't even comprehend how to use the appeal format, and get mad when they say their appeal isn't handled FAST when they did not post the proper format. I don't know where to even begin with you if you chose to defend people like that. Then the majority (not all) chose to escalate things and make things worse by breaking more rules and bashing on the staff/administration team by tagging(spam) about their issue in any way possible ingame/discord/forums.

You keep saying retard/delusional when those are fitting words for yourself.

"Morally acceptable, reasonable, logically" is what should of went through these peoples heads before they broke rules. Embrace and rejoice in the fact that you have a chance to appeal, and even if it takes a entire year to get it looked at which is probably around the same time or worse IRL if you really want to start comparing SPK to IRL things since you brought up "rights".

Calling me a white knight when you're the literal definition of a Karen. Want to see my manager? Oh wait I resigned so Ryan can't speak with you.

Sorry you are too stupid to understand the simple framework of a customer - service provider. In case you have not realized, the 'community management' or appeal handling is probably one of the most criticized aspects of this server. Countless threads and topics and complaints are made and brought up daily regarding appeal handling. To think for a second that this does not effect the server reputation/population is naive. Unfortunately, it is probably impossible for an idiot like Kelartha to comprehend this business framework. I will try very simply only one more time since you are a clueless e-girl;

many RSPS's exist, they compete in order to be the best RSPS and thus make the most money. Most of these RSPS's include similar features, both in-game and community based, one relevant feature being the 'right to appeal'.

The main reason, quite evidently, is to appeal a punishment.

People appeal punishments for various reasons, two of the most prominent being : (1) what may be a mistaken punishment (yes this happens because everyone is human and makes mistakes, including staff members), and (2) a second chance at being able to play the game. 

"It exists to reduce the already annoying and persistent bashing on the staff team regarding appeals." 

How can appeals exist to reduce the annoying and persisting bashing of appeals? - I imagine by this you mean: It exists because at some point people were demanding an appeal system. 

So what you're saying is that people demand an appeal system... Wow, who would have guessed customers, in a competitive business sphere, are demanding competitive features that other competitors have within their RSPS? 

Honestly, You are either entirely delusional or a complete retard. I'm more inclined to believe the latter. 

"Imagine bashing on staff who can't even handle appeals to take a look at them."

You realize "can not handle appeals" means that they are 'either unable to or not willing to look at them'. Either one denotes incompetence on behalf of the administrative team. Try to use your undeveloped brain, e-girl. 

" Rights? What do you think this is America where you can claim you have rights, Karen?"  

Yes, rights. Customers/players have a right to appeal, IF SPK WANTS TO REMAIN A TOP COMPETITOR WHEN IT COMES TO RSPS'S.

Plenty of people have already left SPK because the appeal system is not functional and thus they can not play. In the eyes of the RSPS business, it is a right for players to appeal. Any server that does not have a functioning appeal system will eventually lose its place. I am sorry you are too stupid to comprehend the concept of 'rights' beyond American politics. These 'rsps player rights' are not equivocal to literal rights you dog. They are applied to the RSPS business sphere to depict what an rsps player is to be entitled to if you wish to retain them as players and thus customers. In this same sense, SPK players also have a right to engage with the community via forums, any server that does not have forums, most likely will never have a growing player base. 

"You forfeit any "rights" you have when you break the ToS .  "

No, you forfeit your right to play the server, amongst other possible rights, such as forfeiting the rights to communicate with the community if you are banned on the forums. 

Likewise, if you are banned in-game, you still have the right to communicate on forums with other players. 

Here, if you use your brain, you will see that, indeed you do not forfeit ALL of your rights when you break the ToS. 

Like you still have the right to use forums if you are banned in-game, you still also have the right to appeal. 

THE POINT OF AN APPEAL EXISTS TO REGAIN YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY THE GAME. THAT IS ESSENTIALLY THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THE APPEAL. IF YOU BREAK THE RULES, AND GET BANNED, THE MINIMUM IS THAT YOU ATLEAST HAVE THE SINGULAR REMAINING RIGHT, TO ARGUE WHY YOU YOUR PUNISHMENT IS EITHER UNJUSTIFIED OR WHY YOU DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE. 

You've already countered your own points 3 times in your past two replies, must learn a lesson when you get it. 

You also keep mentioning you resigned, almost like anyone cares. Imagine boasting you resigned out of a shitty administrative team, while you simultaneously brainlessly defend them.

You are just a dog, you think you are funny but you are one of the many dumb dogs who dick ride this server administration without using your brain. Most of your reply is just nonsense BS. Please do not waste my time stupid dog. Your greatest achievement in life is being kicked of a sub-par admin team on a niche game that has an average of 300 players online at any given time.

Edited by x2wo

Tevin does fuck all for server but make his shit videos. If an ld member has a problem hes straight onto it 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 9:45 PM, x2wo said:

Sorry you are too stupid to understand the simple framework of a customer - service provider. In case you have not realized, the 'community management' or appeal handling is probably one of the most criticized aspects of this server. Countless threads and topics and complaints are made and brought up daily regarding appeal handling. To think for a second that this does not effect the server reputation/population is naive. Unfortunately, it is probably impossible for an idiot like Kelartha to comprehend this business framework. I will try very simply only one more time since you are a clueless e-girl;

many RSPS's exist, they compete in order to be the best RSPS and thus make the most money. Most of these RSPS's include similar features, both in-game and community based, one relevant feature being the 'right to appeal'.

The main reason, quite evidently, is to appeal a punishment.

People appeal punishments for various reasons, two of the most prominent being : (1) what may be a mistaken punishment (yes this happens because everyone is human and makes mistakes, including staff members), and (2) a second chance at being able to play the game. 

"It exists to reduce the already annoying and persistent bashing on the staff team regarding appeals." 

How can appeals exist to reduce the annoying and persisting bashing of appeals? - I imagine by this you mean: It exists because at some point people were demanding an appeal system. 

So what you're saying is that people demand an appeal system... Wow, who would have guessed customers, in a competitive business sphere, are demanding competitive features that other competitors have within their RSPS? 

Honestly, You are either entirely delusional or a complete retard. I'm more inclined to believe the latter. 

"Imagine bashing on staff who can't even handle appeals to take a look at them."

You realize "can not handle appeals" means that they are 'either unable to or not willing to look at them'. Either one denotes incompetence on behalf of the administrative team. Try to use your undeveloped brain, e-girl. 

" Rights? What do you think this is America where you can claim you have rights, Karen?"  

Yes, rights. Customers/players have a right to appeal, IF SPK WANTS TO REMAIN A TOP COMPETITOR WHEN IT COMES TO RSPS'S.

Plenty of people have already left SPK because the appeal system is not functional and thus they can not play. In the eyes of the RSPS business, it is a right for players to appeal. Any server that does not have a functioning appeal system will eventually lose its place. I am sorry you are too stupid to comprehend the concept of 'rights' beyond American politics. These 'rsps player rights' are not equivocal to literal rights you dog. They are applied to the RSPS business sphere to depict what an rsps player is to be entitled to if you wish to retain them as players and thus customers. In this same sense, SPK players also have a right to engage with the community via forums, any server that does not have forums, most likely will never have a growing player base. 

"You forfeit any "rights" you have when you break the ToS .  "

No, you forfeit your right to play the server, amongst other possible rights, such as forfeiting the rights to communicate with the community if you are banned on the forums. 

Likewise, if you are banned in-game, you still have the right to communicate on forums with other players. 

Here, if you use your brain, you will see that, indeed you do not forfeit ALL of your rights when you break the ToS. 

Like you still have the right to use forums if you are banned in-game, you still also have the right to appeal. 

THE POINT OF AN APPEAL EXISTS TO REGAIN YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY THE GAME. THAT IS ESSENTIALLY THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THE APPEAL. IF YOU BREAK THE RULES, AND GET BANNED, THE MINIMUM IS THAT YOU ATLEAST HAVE THE SINGULAR REMAINING RIGHT, TO ARGUE WHY YOU YOUR PUNISHMENT IS EITHER UNJUSTIFIED OR WHY YOU DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE. 

You've already countered your own points 3 times in your past two replies, must learn a lesson when you get it. 

You also keep mentioning you resigned, almost like anyone cares. Imagine boasting you resigned out of a shitty administrative team, while you simultaneously brainlessly defend them.

You are just a dog, you think you are funny but you are one of the many dumb dogs who dick ride this server administration without using your brain. Most of your reply is just nonsense BS. Please do not waste my time stupid dog. Your greatest achievement in life is being kicked of a sub-par admin team on a niche game that has an average of 300 players online at any given time.

God damn you are spot on. Well said. I think there is a good amount of corruption in staff team starting from the top (ADMINS). I also see a lot of harsh punishments being dropped subjectively on yell daily every time I’m on i see Tevin muting someone for arguing with one of his friends or allies in his clan when nothing is done to the one who started the issues or baited for 20+ minutes. 

• Like 1

Top, Most corrupt server in the world. Appealing for a UID mute for 3 years due to flame. I gave up because the staff team is a bunch of retarded frogs and Ryan is most likely a rich crab leg eating fat boi.

You guys ban everybody for next to nothing, check out your discussion and help forums. Its full of poor children begging to be considered for an appeal.  Is the power to punish on runescape that exciting for you nerds? 

Most of what you're saying is just unverifiable anecdotal and unsubstantiated bullshit. Most of what people complain is indeed anecdotal, but very evidently a common concern/complaint and thus lends itself some credibility. Although not always true for every scenario, if majority of individuals creating appeals are expressing that the process is either unresponsive or taking way too long 2months + (and that's being lenient), its reasonable to consider that these concerns may have some basis to them. 

Claiming that the appeal system is a system that is optional and not obligatory, therefore we should be grateful for its existence regardless of its flaws, is simply stupid. 

First : No, an appeal system is not optional, it is mandatory for any rsps that wishes to function as a successful business. You will see most rsps's have this appeal system, and if an rsps wishes to be an attractive choice, they must too, in the scope of business and competition, have this feature. In this sense, the appeal system is not a luxury, it is a right to all players. 

Second : Even if the appeal system is a luxury system and not mandatory or necessary to maintain attractiveness of the rsps, it should not harbor flaws and inefficiencies such as absurdly long wait times for tickets and appeals PARTICULARLY WHEN IT DENOTES A ROUGH ESTIMATE THAT IS SIGNIFICANTLY LESSER THAN WHAT IS ACTUALLY ONGOING.  For example, saying your appeal system yields responses in 1-2 months, and then failing to provide a response 6 months later, despite being a 'luxury', is not justification to operate in a dishonest or misleading fashion. This is a fallacy, one that is rooted in bad faith. Take this analogy; if you ask me to do you a favor, say : pick up your dry cleaning TONIGHT because you don't have the time, just because I'm doing you a FAVOR, that does not mean I get to pick it up one week after you've asked me to pick it up today AND I AGREED. This is bad faith, and exploiting the trust of others. 

Similarly in this case, SPK exploits the trust of its player base by either intentionally prolonging the appeal process or stupidly neglecting it. 

Kellartha is such an idiot, that she actually counters her own argument while trying to defend the current appeal system. 

"if you meant appeals, then that's pretty irrelevant because Ryan himself has said a appeal section does not even need to exist. Appeals are NOT important and are NOT relevant and have ZERO importance on any Administrator+'s agenda.

The idiot Kellartha in this quote is replying to a comment that is criticising the poor work of appeal handler named Tevin. The idiot Kellartha says that the criticism is irrelevant because Ryan himself has said the appeal section does not even need to exist and they are not important have and that they are irrelevant. 

This tho

Edit : To add to the point of OP's post, OP making suggestions about certain methods that would expand the player base. I really dont understand why this white knight kellatha has to try and defend every suggestion as if each suggestion is an attack on the admin team. 

Suggesting the RSPS to take advantage of social media in increasing its player base is not a suggestion that is related to the surge of players due to COVID-19. COVID-19 is a special circumstance that occurs as an event out of the ordinary, meaning eventually the circumstance of COVID-19 will disperse. In this case, the suggestion is still valid and the RSPS should still seek the methods suggested by OP in expanding its playerbase (assuming they have not already). 

So to suggest that OP's suggestion should be ignored because there is a temporary surge of players is nonsensical. He is not urging that it be done now, but rather that it should be done in general. 

Lets consider for a second COVID-19 will never go away and that the idiot Kellartha has a point, the server cannot handle more players. OP's suggestion still stands because OP is making a suggestion on attracting more players. OP makes no mention of server status or its impact. OP is still relevant even if COVID-19 never goes away and the surge is not temporary but rather permanent, this is because it is a reasonable assumption that the admin team will take measures to accommodate the increase in players, for example, opening a second server. This is reasonable because it is a business, if they experience a permanent increase in players and thus more income of money generated, they will be incentivized to use that money to grow the server to again accommodate and encourage more people to join.

In any case, whether this idiot Kellartha is right or wrong, OP's suggestion is independent and thus irrelevant to her claim that the servers are flooded. 

Edited by Macjim
  • Like 1

This how a frog like Kellatard deals with peoples appeals , and dont even get me started on Tevin , he needs to punish people in this server because of his lack of enjoyment for reality 

Hey there @Macjim! Thanks for using the official appeal format! Let me get straight to listing out your offenses:

You have 6 cases of being muted for flaming, 5 on "macjim" and 1 on your alt "on t h e dot"

3: Excessive Swearing/Flaming

• Use of inappropriate words will not be tolerated. (Small Pk banter is acceptable, to a degree).

One of them was over yell, starting a flame argument yell war:

1: Yell chat

• Yell chat should not be used for excessive arguing, flaming, harassing, etc.
    • If you have any issues with a player it should be taken to private messages
  • If you're warned by a staff member for any inappropriate activities on yell, please discontinue immediately
    • Refusal to do so will always result in punishment(s)

With that said, your account should be banned via:

18: Repeating Mutable/Jailable offenses

• Repeating offenses that you have previously been Muted/Jailed is a bannable offense.

If i'm being honest, your account should of been banned now by because of your numerous rule offenses on SPK. I'd say consider yourself lucky you have only a permanent mute and not something worse. Thanks for appealing but your appeal is declined.

"consider yourself lucky" go fuck yourself pretentious retard 

and yeah I realize ill never be unbanned for post like these but I can simply evade like everyone else if I ever wanted to play retard server again.

this is not to assume I didn't love 2017 spawnPK. shit was lit

Edited by Macjim
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2020 at 3:10 AM, Macjim said:

Top, Most corrupt server in the world. Appealing for a UID mute for 3 years due to flame. I gave up because the staff team is a bunch of retarded frogs and Ryan is most likely a rich crab leg eating fat boi.

You guys ban everybody for next to nothing, check out your discussion and help forums. Its full of poor children begging to be considered for an appeal.  Is the power to punish on runescape that exciting for you nerds? 

This tho

Spawnpk is legit a drop kick server tevin got forearm tattoos so he can try look appealing to women irl but hes just some skinny black cunt with a 5inch during summer if anyone remembers when he made a little about his health in a video hahahaha fucking whale cunt