Blacktune

Got hacked! Immediately help is needed!

Yesterday I tried to login to my account and the password was incorrect I checked the caps-lock thought that I am typing in capital letters but I tried like 10 times to log in but it never worked it keeps showing that the password is incorrect. I haven't changed my password since last month, so someone hacked my account I don't even know why because I didn't give a hint of my password or actually gave my password away. Account name ' Blacktune ', if any other information is needed to prove that is my account ( if needed ) I will prove as much as I can!

Hope to get a reply soon!

Thanks,

Blacktune

Brah420 sold this account to somebody for a ring of vigor, I mm'd that trade. I think blacktune=brah and he's just trying to recover his account now, kinda lame. Just check IP's, if blacktune is not brah then give blacktune his account back and ban brah.

Brah420 sold this account to somebody for a ring of vigor, I mm'd that trade. I think blacktune=brah and he's just trying to recover his account now, kinda lame. Just check IP's, if blacktune is not brah then give blacktune his account back and ban brah.

Selling accounts isn't allowed... smart

Well thats my bad then as I wasn't aware of that all I was trying to do was mm a trade.

Someone in the game already warned me that my account will be hacked, I didn't take it serious because non could do it. So here we go somebody sold my account, check the ips and please recover my account