Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

We took down bully squad? Officially no.1

I thought you were Who Am I?

Apparently Maisy banned everyone and they all went their separate ways anyways.

Also there's a difference between a team (singles) and a clan (multi) and both of them have different ways of having organized fights with matched ops and rules..... so?

It was a NH singles clan lmfao.

Also no rules in the wilderness

It was a NH singles clan lmfao.

Also no rules in the wilderness

'no rules in the wilderness' does not constitute inability to set up a run in... there aren't 'rules in the wilderness' on runescape but people have been doing it there for years?

I thought you were Who Am I?

Apparently Maisy banned everyone and they all went their separate ways anyways.

Also there's a difference between a team (singles) and a clan (multi) and both of them have different ways of having organized fights with matched ops and rules..... so?

Lol no, Who am I is my IRL Brother. I just didnt want to announce that before since he's a complete DBag to everyone he doesn't like cx

'no rules in the wilderness' does not constitute inability to set up a run in... there aren't 'rules in the wilderness' on runescape but people have been doing it there for years?

Yes it would be fun to set up events.

But when you lose in the wilderness, you cannot complain that you lost because the fight wasn't under rules.

Yes it would be fun to set up events.

But when you lose in the wilderness, you cannot complain that you lost because the fight wasn't under rules.

i wasnt arguing that, you said clan vs clan isn't supposed to be matched ops and that's untrue because matched ops is actually quite common, all i was saying