Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

We took down bully squad? Officially no.1

Dont be mad

Ik i shouldnt of said twh > bully squad. But what do you think is going to happen when i

get shit talked to for a whole night, and i have a clip of a war with the people who are shit talking me in it.

Keep calling them retards, and get what you deserve.

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

Btw i didnt even see z7, mourinho, Toothpaste14 and Myself in it. We would slap ur whole clan tho :)

Liked the vid tho, Good music and DECENT switching. I must say, NHing with a bcHc is pretty sad. I mean, Ofcourse its called NO HONOUR but still. Bchc is just way too op to nh with.

Must be a joke, lucky most bully squad don't even play anymore. Avoid 5v5 and get more ops again pls.

All your riskers had spirit shields and most had high tier pvp armour. Where as all my armour was spawnable except serp and boots.

We we do a 5v5 later, but this war was a 8v8, + we had a tber so basically 7V8 in your favour. We outnumbered you towards the middle/end because bully squad

let you down and gave up. We had the more persistent clan, and we persisted on getting the loots where as towards the end it was like a 8V4, because bully squad

were just giving up. Thats why we are the No.1 clan you may have a few more skilled individuals but we have the better clan

Btw i didnt even see z7, mourinho, Toothpaste14 and Myself in it. We would slap ur whole clan tho :)

Liked the vid tho, Good music and DECENT switching. I must say, NHing with a bcHc is pretty sad. I mean, Ofcourse its called NO HONOUR but still. Bchc is just way too op to nh with.

I never said toothpaste14 was in there..

if you didnt watch the whole vid because if you did you would see z7 and mourinho. Also mourinho was on alts/friends accounts most of the time.

I never said toothpaste14 was in there..

if you didnt watch the whole vid because if you did you would see z7 and mourinho. Also mourinho was on alts/friends accounts most of the time.

I watched full video. Never saw them die..? Lol. U skipped alot of Fights. Wheres the clips where u died tho?

Never died tbh, killed like 6 of em after they kept coming back. But Po be like to his cc "ALL TO MAGE BANK" when there is literally like 4 of us. There was never 8 of us lmao. Most of them were fighting with 3a bows and bc cannon with a tb smh. Dont know why they claim to be number one when they avoided a 5v5, didnt even respond after like 10 minutes of calling them out. Awkward when a member of ours who Po claims to be down the pecking order won their Nh tournament Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!

Also gotta realise that his video is gonna be in his favour, makes me wonder if we should get our perspective lmao.

Edited by Mourinho

xazn v4 isn't bully squad

toothpaste22 is just someone's alt is it not?

it's also pretty clear to anyone watching the video you had about twice as many people there at any given time, looks like most of them weren't even out at the same time and i didn't see half the people in the vid that you mentioned being there

video also only shows your perspective and we both know you're one of it not the only decent member in your team who isn't also a bully squad member with the exceptions of perhaps maisy and sara so i'm not sure how you can use it to claim who was winning when i'm sure if it was from the perspective of any of your members it would be a lot different

Never died tbh, killed like 6 of em after they kept coming back. But Po be like to his cc "ALL TO MAGE BANK" when there is literally like 4 of us. There was never 8 of us lmao. Most of them were fighting with 3a bows and bc cannon with a tb smh. Dont know why they claim to be number one when they avoided a 5v5, didnt even respond after like 10 minutes of calling them out. Awkward when a member of ours who Po claims to be down the pecking order won their Nh tournament Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!

Also gotta realise that his video is gonna be in his favour, makes me wonder if we should get our perspective lmao.

took the vid down cuz its bias, twh are #1 on spawnpk, but if all bully squad members hop on spawnpk then ik bully squad would win.

You had overall 8 people that participated, as well as us. You had more at the start but yeah at the end it was 8v4. Because some

people gave up. Blame your clan instead of calling us bad for 8v4 (1 tber, so technically 7v4).

If you made a vid from your perspective, then there will be 0 loot lol, or if you take from yeezy/savage's point of view its just going to be them getting bodied 24/7. You, and ronnie didnt die. Me, Nark, P vs M, didnt die as well.

I am aware you and ronnie are much better than the whole of our clan. But this is a clan war.

You cant say we are bad because you Started the war then your clan didnt turn up. And we used like 1 op weapon each on average

You guys all used elysians lmao.. ANd savage was in VERY high tier gear.

This is not a clan wars fight, this is a wilderness fight. There are no rules. If you lose, its not because we are bad

its because our clan took advantages over yours. Like used a tber. lol

At the end of the day we were the ones with the loot.

xazn v4 isn't bully squad

toothpaste22 is just someone's alt is it not?

it's also pretty clear to anyone watching the video you had about twice as many people there at any given time, looks like most of them weren't even out at the same time and i didn't see half the people in the vid that you mentioned being there

video also only shows your perspective and we both know you're one of it not the only decent member in your team who isn't also a bully squad member with the exceptions of perhaps maisy and sara so i'm not sure how you can use it to claim who was winning when i'm sure if it was from the perspective of any of your members it would be a lot different

At the middle/end we had 8 they had 4, yes. At the start they had 8 but people who died in bully squad gave up.

Also my perspective is just me killing and making people tele.

IF you could see from pvp narks perspective he bodied Yeezy + x savage x for loot. soooo.

took the vid down cuz its bias, twh are #1 on spawnpk, but if all bully squad members hop on spawnpk then ik bully squad would win.

At the start you did have 8, but they gave up lol.

If you made a vid from your perspective, then there will be 0 loot lol, or if you take from yeezy/savage's point of view its just going to be them getting

bodied 24/7. You, and ronnie didnt die. Me, Nark, P vs M, didnt die. oh 3 of us didnt die lol.

At the end of the day we were the ones with the loot, we were the ones walking home with the food.

literally just means u have more numbers so how does that make u #1?

kill for kill we're up dozens if not more on your team and most of ours are multi deaths + ronnie's dc so im confused

All your riskers had spirit shields and most had high tier pvp armour. Where as all my armour was spawnable except serp and boots.

We we do a 5v5 later, but this war was a 8v8, + we had a tber so basically 7V8 in your favour. We outnumbered you towards the middle/end because bully squad

let you down and gave up. We had the more persistent clan, and we persisted on getting the loots where as towards the end it was like a 8V4, because bully squad

were just giving up. Thats why we are the No.1 clan you may have a few more skilled individuals but we have the better clan

Having a TBer works in your favour.

Yeah, there's one less person to battle with however it almost guarentee's you the kill.

Given the combat on Spawn Pk is different, taking the lever for 2.5mins isn't as easy as it sounds, 5mins your dead.

And your only option is to tank the lever as regardless which direction you run in, your going through multi.

Yeah, there's one less person to battle with however it almost guarentee's you the kill.

Given the combat on Spawn Pk is different, taking the lever for 2.5mins isn't as easy as it sounds, 5mins your dead.

And your only option is to tank the lever as regardless which direction you run in, your going through multi.

Exactly u can't tank zyte bows for 2.5 mins or run because multi

literally just means u have more numbers so how does that make u #1?

kill for kill we're up dozens if not more on your team and most of ours are multi deaths + ronnie's dc so im confused

multi deaths? You got 0 loots, we got 5 not including ronnies death lmao.

But bully squad didnt think of bring a tber? lol.. We made decisions that made us destroy them

multi deaths? You got 0 loots, we got 5 not including ronnies death lmao.

swear i said kill for kil

meaning total/overall

not in just 1 fight

but okay

Z7, Me, Nick, Justin and Who am I vs 5 of you guys. when im back home. Yes, SRI. :)

Last time i saw who am i he was in twh cc LOL. Anyway im leaving twh, passing ownership to nark.

Bruh clan vs clan is not supposed to be 5v5 clan wars with rules and shit lol. its clan vs clan.

Last time i saw who am i he was in twh cc LOL. Anyway im leaving twh, passing ownership to nark.

Bruh clan vs clan is not supposed to be 5v5 clan wars with rules and shit lol. its clan vs clan.

Alrdy Done with TWH? That means that clan will die aswell.. Which means BullySquad is still #1. (Even when TWH aint quitting we will still analfist them) ;)

Z7, Me, Nick, Justin and Who am I vs 5 of you guys. when im back home. Yes, SRI. :)

I thought you were Who Am I?

Apparently Maisy banned everyone and they all went their separate ways anyways.

Also there's a difference between a team (singles) and a clan (multi) and both of them have different ways of having organized fights with matched ops and rules..... so?