IGN

IGN (Previously named 'Anthem' In-game) Helper Application

Staff applicants requirements:

You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days.

I have been playing SPK for over a year solidly with no breaks, I'd say that's dedication haha 💯

You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken. 

Clean record! 👍

You must be proficient in English. (Keep it professional, Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalizations, etc.)

My first language is English and I always utilize punctuation in and out of SPK 📖

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Kieran

3. Your age: 23 just turned on 5th Jan 🎂

4. Your timezone: GMT+0 (UK)

5. Average amount of game-play hours per day: Weekdays around 3-4 hours per day can increase depending on work schedule, weekends average 6-8 hours per day.

6. Why you should receive the position: Please see below.

Introduction

Hi All, My name is Kieran Aka Anthem (will soon be known as IGN), you may know me from the biggest cc in game #Survive! we are an all around chill clan and have members from all walks of SPK life. 

My day-to-day life on SPK

As most of you know I am a hardcore pvmermen! (But occasionally like to go on pking trips with the cc) I like to grind for the sort after drops and like to progress my account without the use of gambling ect... SPK is my home of RSPS as I have a great friendship base that seems to grow on a daily basis helping out new players and sharing my knowledge of the game. I am not the kind of player to give items out but I always point them in the right direction to make there own path.

Some of my achievements to date

• Mythic rank from pvming only 💸
  • Most of the un-tradables apart from enchanted chest.
  • 102k boss kills.
  • Rank 440 Blood Slayer, 8 blood relics grinded :D
  • Fortune Genie (Was my dream pet)

I am the behavior manager for Survive Clan and have dealt with a large number of reports/tickets in my time of playing SPK, I believe I have strong communication and resolution skills to allow me to moderate such clan and would like to share my knowledge of the game to a wider audience.

I always have my private chat on for questions regarding SPK and generally hop between the help cc and survive. I answer questions on yell chat to the best of my ability, if i don't know the answer I'm not scared to admit that and point them to the right person.

I have an active forums account but as of lately I have been slacking! I need to get on the forums grind again and start making guides ect...

My personal life

I am educated to University level with a degree in Computer Science. I currently work for a Telecoms company called BT/Openreach, I am a site manager for planning and supervising excavations for replacement of telecom poles and fiber-optics. I have two children having my first one when I was just 17 years old, people say its far to young but it was a blessing in disguise. I've not long bought my first forever home! I believe I am very mature for a 23 year old due to my family life and commitments.

Summary

Now you know more about 'Anthem', I would like to say that I appreciate all the good and bad feedback that you give and hopefully if you have anything bad to say we can talk about it in my pm's :)!

Thank y'all for reading! ❤️ 

Edited by IGN
  • Like 2

+1 (X1000)
Anthem is a very active player with a clean record. I've known Anthem since we first started playing (we started around the same time). To this day I have yet to see this man be any sort of toxic or flamermen in yell, cc or anywhere else. On top of that, Anthem is very (read: Super fucking) active and that's what this SPK staff team needs. Whenever he's online he's helpful in our cc, Survive.. Not a single question is too much to answer for him.

Besides his friendliness, willingness to help others and his activity, Anthem has achieved several amazing milestones that do NOT include gambling and therefore are legitimate things to be proud of. 

He has a vast knowledge of the game which would make him suitable for the helper rank +.

Give this man a shot and let's see some change in SPK that's direly needed.

- U

Admin of Survive clan chat.

• Like 1

Just now, uly said:

+1 (X1000)
Anthem is a very active player with a clean record. I've known Anthem since we first started playing (we started around the same time). To this day I have yet to see this man be any sort of toxic or flamermen in yell, cc or anywhere else. On top of that, Anthem is very (read: Super fucking) active and that's what this SPK staff team needs. Whenever he's online he's helpful in our cc, Survive.. Not a single question is too much to answer for him.

Besides his friendliness, willingness to help others and his activity, Anthem has achieved several amazing milestones that do NOT include gambling and therefore are legitimate things to be proud of. 

He has a vast knowledge of the game which would make him suitable for the helper rank +.

Give this man a shot and let's see some change in SPK that's direly needed.

- U

Admin of Survive clan chat.

Thank you for the kind words my man! ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lammie said:

-1 pvmer

Hi Lammie, I occasionally PK but mostly enjoy pvming, there has been staff that mostly pvm for example Goobymunch as current staff and Kellatha who was on the team that do a great job. I can't see your reasoning limiting my staffing ability. Thank you for your feedback though 😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lammie said:

-1 pvmer

SPK is far beyond a pking server only. If you're gonna leave your opinion on an application atleast give some feedback instead of this nonsense.

• Like 3

Haven't seen you help people on yell or advertising that you can be reached out to for help, also don't see you PKing ever and I think the server needs helpers/moderators who PVM and PK. -1 therefor.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hooke V2 said:

Haven't seen you help people on yell or advertising that you can be reached out to for help, also don't see you PKing ever and I think the server needs helpers/moderators who PVM and PK. -1 therefor.

Hi Hook, I prefer to help people through my pms and answer questions in yell, survive and help, maybe we are on a different timezone that you have not seen this. As previously mentioned I do pk occasionally but enjoy pvm content more, I can't see this being a limitation on my staffing ability as I have game knowledge on both types of content, however, thank you for your feedback I will take it on-board 😊

Edited by Anthem

I'm so happy to see @Anthem Apply for staff position! I have known this player for at least a year now, I've seen him actively PvM a ton as I believe he has one of if not the highest blood slayer rank in the game. Anthem has been in my Clan chat since pretty close to the beginning, I've had the privilege to see him progress since when I met him as a new guy to the server, to now a respected General within Survive clan chat. I can understand and appreciate that my +1 is entirely bias as I owe Anthem so much for all of the hard work and dedication that he as put into helping my Clan grow but with that being said I can 100% vouch that he is a kind guy who doesn't easily respond to flame-bait, can stay level headed in tough times and truly has what's best for the server in mind. I wish you the best of luck my friend and I hope to see you continue to help players daily in game :) 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Salty said:

I'm so happy to see @Anthem Apply for staff position! I have known this player for at least a year now, I've seen him actively PvM a ton as I believe he has one of if not the highest blood slayer rank in the game. Anthem has been in my Clan chat since pretty close to the beginning, I've had the privilege to see him progress since when I met him as a new guy to the server, to now a respected General within Survive clan chat. I can understand and appreciate that my +1 is entirely bias as I owe Anthem so much for all of the hard work and dedication that he as put into helping my Clan grow but with that being said I can 100% vouch that he is a kind guy who doesn't easily respond to flame-bait, can stay level headed in tough times and truly has what's best for the server in mind. I wish you the best of luck my friend and I hope to see you continue to help players daily in game :) 

Thank you for your kind words my brother :D❤️ 

+1

I've known Anthem since, euhm, lets just say a long time xD

He's always been very helpful to anyone that had questions or needed advice, never flames or flame baited, doesn't gamble (which I find a plus as it tempts to signal stability) and extensive knowledge of most if not all aspects of the game. (I can concur that Anthem was a frequent pk'er in the past, lately he's been enjoying other parts of the game more but this does not take away the fact that he does also posses pk'ing related insights and knowledge to help ppl.) 

Anthem has always shown a great maturity and tact in dealing with situations, arguments, etc... Always handles things very respectfully, tries to listen to all parties involved and is not above admitting he's judgement might have been wrong or incomplete and learning from these type of mistakes.

As for you app, love how you added your achievements, really shows your goal oriented nature and the personal touches that make people have a feel for what kind of person you are without necessarily having met or spoken to you before, kudos.
While I'm not a big fan of the usual and excessive spamming "my pm's are open for questions related to the game etc", occasionally letting people know you are available can indeed further increase the number of people you can help. I think this is especially the case for time(zones) where usually little to no mods are on and people feel a bit left to their own.

General conclusion: I highly recommend @Anthem for this staff position, he's knowledgeable, humble, helpful and respectful. He's already shown many of these qualities in helping and managing a large cc like survive and on top of this he is in a timezone where often there is a shortage of active mods (based on recent yell discussions).

Racc2 out

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Racc2 said:

+1

I've known Anthem since, euhm, lets just say a long time xD

He's always been very helpful to anyone that had questions or needed advice, never flames or flame baited, doesn't gamble (which I find a plus as it tempts to signal stability) and extensive knowledge of most if not all aspects of the game. (I can concur that Anthem was a frequent pk'er in the past, lately he's been enjoying other parts of the game more but this does not take away the fact that he does also posses pk'ing related insights and knowledge to help ppl.) 

Anthem has always shown a great maturity and tact in dealing with situations, arguments, etc... Always handles things very respectfully, tries to listen to all parties involved and is not above admitting he's judgement might have been wrong or incomplete and learning from these type of mistakes.

As for you app, love how you added your achievements, really shows your goal oriented nature and the personal touches that make people have a feel for what kind of person you are without necessarily having met or spoken to you before, kudos.
While I'm not a big fan of the usual and excessive spamming "my pm's are open for questions related to the game etc", occasionally letting people know you are available can indeed further increase the number of people you can help. I think this is especially the case for time(zones) where usually little to no mods are on and people feel a bit left to their own.

General conclusion: I highly recommend @Anthem for this staff position, he's knowledgeable, humble, helpful and respectful. He's already shown many of these qualities in helping and managing a large cc like survive and on top of this he is in a timezone where often there is a shortage of active mods (based on recent yell discussions).

Racc2 out

Thank you my man for the kind words❤️😊

"Spawn Pk" not "Spawn PVM" I have killed Anthem countless times while he pvms in wildy and he never fights back.

Althought he looks like a good guy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Purdue2 said:

"Spawn Pk" not "Spawn PVM" I have killed Anthem countless times while he pvms in wildy and he never fights back.

Althought he looks like a good guy.

I take this as good feedback, thank you 😂

This is one of the more thought out and put together applications I have seen. 

You seem like a genuinely hardworking and mature dude. 

+1 Good luck to you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Carter said:

This is one of the more thought out and put together applications I have seen. 

You seem like a genuinely hardworking and mature dude. 

+1 Good luck to you.

Thank you my man for the support❤️

This staff application made me happy to see! I have known you for a while now and only seen good intentions from you. You have experiences and knowledge about the game + staff member rank in a solid clan. Keep that up and I would love to see you in the staff team! You have my +1!

I believe something that could increase your chances is by having more interactions with the community. Like offering help with game related questions and responding to some questions in yell chat when you have time. 

Kind regards 

Bsouth   

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bsouth said:

This staff application made me happy to see! I have known you for a while now and only seen good intentions from you. You have experiences and knowledge about the game + staff member rank in a solid clan. Keep that up and I would love to see you in the staff team! You have my +1!

I believe something that could increase your chances is by having more interactions with the community. Like offering help with game related questions and responding to some questions in yell chat when you have time. 

Kind regards 

Bsouth   

I appreciate your support my brother❤️

I've never seen you directly support any player tbh, i've seen you pvm multiple times and thats it.

Im sure other staff would say this become more WELL KNOWN to the community for helping 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Its liam said:

I've never seen you directly support any player tbh, i've seen you pvm multiple times and thats it.

Im sure other staff would say this become more WELL KNOWN to the community for helping 

Thank you for your feedback although I do disagree with the statements you have made, please see below🙂

Just because you don't see me helping doesn't mean it's not happening (staff team can also check logs for this if they wanted concrete evidence).

I do disagree that you are saying I'm not well known in the community for helping because 35-40% of the SPK community are in survive clan which know who I am and help them on a daily basis (Not counting players outside of the clan that I help).

However, I do appreciate your opinion! Thank you once again.

Edited by Anthem

10 hours ago, Its liam said:

He helps a lot in survive cc which is like 5x as bigger as help cc, and seen him help a few times on yell.

Not sure why it's relevant with you bringing up that he is a pvmer, but if you meant it as a insult i'd rather see a pvmer as staff over a flaming/flamebaiting pvp staff member like the ones we are currently used to. Pvmer>pvper>gambler

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

+1 anthem he is active and friendly who the fuck cares if he pks when has that ever been necesarry to help people?

• Like 2

+1 Used to be in Survive CC, and never seen him flame EVER! dude knows how to hold his own.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Demizah said:

+1 Used to be in Survive CC, and never seen him flame EVER! dude knows how to hold his own.

Thank you my dude 😁❤️

Edited by Anthem