Sign in to follow this  
Scooby Doo

Scooby Dooo Staff Application

Thank you so much @michaelmyers for that feedback, I appreciate it a lot. I can do way more than what I am doing right now, all my powers are limited as a player, every report i get i have to pm a mod about it. 

You mentioned the flames, like i told @Salty and @Phenomenon, I am never going to flame back, all I do is just screenshot it and send it to mods. Here is an example of it today. 

https://gyazo.com/61d0e88212e4af54f5a086ff3f1082ca

https://gyazo.com/65f3acb8597bd52111a2584c3b44f38d

All I did was send it in to a @Bowflexxx

Edited by Scooby Dooo

You are a good guy, but what ive learned about people is that when someone does something once, they're more than likely going to do it again. If you ever did get "helper" id find it hard to believe that you wont ask for lends and using your helper status as a escape goat to them saying you'll scam them. Because you have gambled other peoples items before. 2 . is that being a staff gambmling must be kept at a minumum and seeing that all you do is gamble and the way you scammed the players items was by gambling them, its hard to believe you changed within a few weeks. What makes it worse, all of this happened when you were applying for the staff team. To me it proves that you're doing this for a seprate reason not because you want to see the server grow. So ill be having to give you a -1 becuase one thing i hate is when people trust you with certain things and then that person ends up scamming you for your items.

Thank you for the feedback however,  i do want the server to grow. If you know another reason I am doing this please let me know what is it. It was one mistake and it will never happen again, but what can I say, I did a mistake. It is all on me

5 minutes ago, Scooby Dooo said:

Whats ur discord

dw, you already seen the pics cause its yourself scamming in it!

Ill dm staff proof of you scamming

3 minutes ago, Scooby Dooo said:

Be my guest, just keep in mind false accusations are bannable and i aint forgiving this time

im already banned, why would i make up false accusations :P

On 2/19/2020 at 4:34 PM, Kellatha said:

while people think "hang urself" is a complete and horrible sin, it's honestly not.

You make me sick. Are you completely removed from society?

I havent been on the server for the past 2 years duo to uid banned but as far as i've read on the applicaton and the responds from the players you get a +1 from me. As u say everyone deservs a second chance and just because you've done a mistake once does not mean you'll do it again. but aye man keep it up ❤️ 

Edited by Hi im sexy

thank you very much @Hi im sexy. I did a mistake and it was a very stupid mistake, this thing is a one time mistake that will never occur again. Thank you so much for your support

-1 this mans toxic af, got known from having a lucky streak at gamble, "achieved" all his shit from gambling.. yet again toxic when he looses, "helps out" yells pm me for help w/ his pms off

@Khalesii You can ask the entire server, I get over 150 PMS per day and respond to every single persosn, and sometimes I teleport with the person to certain locations to show him something to make sure I answered his questions properly. Second of all, I have a life you know that right? I am not supposed to stay online 24/7 i stay 8-10 hours then log.

As a Veteran of this server definitely a -1 from me, you don't seem.very trust worthy of a staff position. 

From reading feed back from current players and from current staff, you dont seem cut out for a position of power. Especially with you just posting this "Be my guest, just keep in mind false accusations are bannable and i aint forgiving this time"

I feel you having any power you would easily abuse it just to further benefit your self in this server.

No sir, @Morbid I was jailed for "Rwt" for 1 entire week, the guy didnt like the hook so he photoshopped a picture, I am not just gonna stand there and be quiet when he false accuses me + after the guy who false accused me was jailed, i got teled to jail like 4 months later and i forgave him, and no I would not abuse my power bro.

@Morbid, I don't blame you for saying I am not trustworthy, I got that on myself, however people can chance bro, and that is exactly what I did, I just 2 mistakes and I moved on from them and learned from my mistakes, I hope this can change your mind sir. 

Edited by Scooby Dooo

Just now, Know Pain said:

+1 to you mr scoob yer a good guy and we need active staff
am six paths ingame

Thank you very much for your feedback :)

+1 for me, he went from a rival in the game to one of my most trusted friends. Have lent him multiple items over 3T in value and has proven to be a trustworthy and reliable player. 

+1 Great person to ask for help, Scooby is always yelling to ask him for any questions related to the game when he is on, However, He will need to cut down on the gambling :P. Overall He is a really good guy and I think that giving him a chance at staff would show you the same thing that many players see in him. I have lent him 1t+ and he has always returned it without fail when I ask! Good luck Scooby! :D