Weedfarm

NO ARMOUR TOURNAMENT SKOTIZO CHAINMACE FIRST PRIZE!

Hello everyone its weedfarm. 

I would like to announce that myself and @saltysadfacewill be hosting a NO ARMOUR TOURNAMENT on the 26th of August. The first prize will be a skotizo chainmace which is worth around 4-5 trillion in the economy. The tournament will start at 8pm GMT +3.

Rules:

1. Every player will be allowed to equip a whip, a dragon defender, an ags and a gmaul.

2. No potions of any kind are allowed.

3. No prayer.

4. Only 8 Manta Rays and 4 karambwan will be allowed.

5. This will be held at the duel arena, with rules set by the two opponents as I stated above. 

6. This will be a knockout based tournament. 

7. The semi finals and the finals will be on the 27th of august.

8. The semi finals will be 3 rounds (best of 3) and the finals will be 5 rounds (best of 5).

9. Players will be picked randomly.

10. In order to participate you are kindly requested to provide your ingame name down below. The application for this tournament ends at the 25th of august, any applications after the 25th will be not be considered.

11. Every IP address gets only one chance of participation, this will be checked by staff members. Dont try to apply with multiple accounts or you will unfortunately be disqualified.

12. In order for this to run a smooth as possible, we kindly request that you cooperate with us. Any inconvenience before or during the event will result in disqualification.

Prize:

CHAMPION : SKOTIZO CHAINMACE 

2ND PLACE: FUSED SLAYER HELMET

3RD PLACE : TWISTED BOW

4TH PLACE: 50 BILLION CASH

Honour guests:

It would be our pleasure that @Ryanand @Ramzito attend this event, but we assume that they are very busy, hopefully they will make an appearance to this great community event.

The sole purpose of this community event is to have fun and strengthen the bond between all of us as one big family. If this goes according to plan, and this only can happen if everyone cooperates, it will be one of the best experiences for all of us, and will encourage me to host more events like this in the future! 

Thanks to @saltysadfacefor hosting this event with me. Congratulations on your helper position which was well deserved, wish you all the best and more success!

I wish all of you the good luck and I hope all of you enjoy this!

Kind regards, 

Weed farm

Edited by Weedfarm
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Weedfarm said:

Hello everyone its weedfarm. 

I would like to announce that myself and @saltysadfacewill be hosting a NO ARMOUR TOURNAMENT on the 26th of August. The first prize will be a skotizo chainmace which is worth around 4-5 trillion in the economy. 

Rules:

1. Every player will be allowed to equip a whip, a dragon defender, an ags and a gmaul.

2. No potions of any kind are allowed.

3. No prayer.

4. Only 8 Manta Rays and 4 karambwan will be allowed.

5. This will be held at the duel arena, with rules set by the two opponents as I stated above. 

6. This will be a knockout based tournament. 

7. The semi finals and the finals will be on the 27th of august.

8. The semi finals will be 3 rounds (best of 3) and the finals will be 5 rounds (best of 5).

9. Players will be picked randomly.

10. In order to participate you are kindly requested to provide your ingame name down below. The application for this tournament ends at the 25th of august, any applications after the 25th will be not be considered.

11. Every IP address gets only one chance of participation, this will be checked by staff members. Dont try to apply with multiple accounts or you will unfortunately be disqualified.

12. In order for this to run a smooth as possible, we kindly request that you cooperate with us. Any inconvenience before or during the event will result in disqualification.

Prize:

CHAMPION : SKOTIZO CHAINMACE 

2ND PLACE: FUSED SLAYER HELMET

3RD PLACE : TWISTED BOW

4TH PLACE: 50 BILLION CASH

Honour guests:

It would be our pleasure that @Ryanand @Ramzito attend this event, but we assume that they are very busy, hopefully they will make an appearance to this great community event.

The sole purpose of this community event is to have fun and strengthen the bond between all of us as one big family. If this goes according to plan, and this only can happen if everyone cooperates, it will be one of the best experiences for all of us, and will encourage me to host more events like this in the future! 

Thanks to @saltysadfacefor hosting this event with me. Congratulations on your helper position which was well deserved, wish you all the best and more success!

I wish all of you the good luck and I hope all of you enjoy this!

Kind regards, 

Weed farm

Ign hero fox