Sign in to follow this  
Lemon ice

Another max hit bug

So the max hit dummy says that the max hit with a whip is 25 but while in a stake i got hit a 26 while on 26 hp which caused me to lose when the opponent was 3 hp so @RyanCan you fix the max hit dummy to show the correct max hit because i'm 100% sure before this update i have never got hit a 26 or never seen it happen.

And I want my money back if this fix takes longer than a week. Ty

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, Lemon ice said:

So the max hit dummy says that the max hit with a whip is 25 but while in a stake i got hit a 26 while on 26 hp which caused me to lose when the opponent was 3 hp so @RyanCan you fix the max hit dummy to show the correct max hit because i'm 100% sure before this update i have never got hit a 26 or never seen it happen.

Why would you deserve your money to be refunded? You're in a stake. Its not like the incorrect max hit dummy would stop hiim from hittiing a 26 nor can you control what happens cause you know. It's a stake.

On 8/10/2019 at 5:15 PM, dicky chan1 said:

Why would you deserve your money to be refunded? You're in a stake. Its not like the incorrect max hit dummy would stop hiim from hittiing a 26 nor can you control what happens cause you know. It's a stake.

You are clearly clueless. The max hit of a whip in a stake is 25 and it should be that way as that's what the max hit dummy shows. DOG

9 hours ago, Lemon ice said:

You are clearly clueless. The max hit of a whip in a stake is 25 and it should be that way as that's what the max hit dummy shows. DOG

I know so im asking why do you think its a valid reason for you to be refunded. Even if it shows an incorrect hit, you cant change the outcome of a stake. DOG

On 8/11/2019 at 7:19 PM, Lemon ice said:

You're a broke bum anyway. No one is going to refund your 5b stakes.

On 8/9/2019 at 1:01 PM, Lemon ice said:

Only way to hit a 26 is to have piety on or super combat. In other words, you got scammed. You can probably report if you have footage. If you don't, bl.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:01 PM, Lemon ice said:

+1