Ryan

[August 5th, 2019] Daily challenges, Blood Revenants, QoLs, Fixes, and MUCH MORE!

Just now, saltysadface said:

Personally I've never donated real life money to the server wish I could but I live on my own and I have bills to pay it's hard enough keeping up as it is, I also know of others that have mythic that didnt donate irl so calling this game p2w to me sounds lazy. This update didn't make it harder to make money, the revs still have the same big ticket drops you just can't afk and get away with it anymore. And so what if I'm mythic lol, I never go to ::mythic I personally don't have a skot mace so there is no reason for me to be there lol. I just lost about 1.5t (maybe more damn E gloves) that I got basically from pking, patience goes a long way in this game.

Server isn't p2w its g2g (gamble 2 win). eco holders are mostly inbreds with lots of rng 

Blood revs are passive income and that's quite good for geared up pvmers. However it is less good of an update for those who're not well geared and not begginer-friendly.

Perhaps a begginer timer (Un-attackable) In wildy for those who're really new. However this will only bring up issues with people using alts.

Wish i could figure something else out, other than that this update has been nothing but good!