Bsouth

Skotizo service

Hello everyone reading this!

A Lot of players are asking me if I can lend out items, which I have done in the past. This unfortunately ended up in a big loss for me because of scammers. Therefore, I would like to change this type of service into something I can’t get scammed by, but still improve the help I can offer to players.

Skotizo service agreement:

I will make all your totems with my gear on your account (Best tradable setup for skotizo). Drops: x4 dark crystals, I’ll get 50% of the drop and the same with x4 skotizo pets. x2 dark crystals I’ll give you 500b and keep one for myself.  x2 skotizo pets I’ll pay you 75b and keep one for myself. (Every drop will at least be doubled if not the rare is x4 which means you profit even more) If you become a regular to this agreement I will make the deal even better for you. This means your potential profit will increase!

To make this more comfortable for the both of us, this will be screenshared between you and me on discord, mentioned to a Staff member from the very start to the end, recorded by me and you can record everything as well if you prefer that.  

Incase you would see me do anything sketchy or weird action during the process you can always message a staff member so they can jail the account I’m on and look into what’s wrong. (Feel free to ask me in the call if you are confused about anything, to prevent unnecessary misunderstandings).

I will give you my word, trust and reputation that I won’t do anything that is not part of our deal. 

Requirements:

At Least 50 totems

Pker or maxed trained account

Cursed Obsidian platebody and legs

If you are interested in this and meet these requirements, please add bsouth#3359 (no caps) on discord and pm me your in game name followed by how many totems you would like me to assist you with.

//Bsouth

• Like 6

Just now, Anthem said:

Is it no win no fee? 😉😊

Correct if I understood you right. Like if I don't get a skotizo pet or dark crystal I won't get anything and you keep it all. I would not even get anything from x4 mystery bags. You can only profit :)

Just now, Bsouth said:

Correct if I understood you right. Like if I don't get a skotizo pet or dark crystal I won't get anything and you keep it all. I would not even get anything from x4 mystery bags. You can only profit :)

This seems fair and legit to me! +1

• Thanks 1

Hmm this could be interesting for a fair number of people so +1 for offering this service!

You are for sure a trusted and well respected member and the agreement seems to be rather safe and beneficial for both parties. 
Some ppl gonna make some big bonk here lol ;)

• Thanks 1

Interesting idea and sounds like a good deal too. I can vouch that bsouth is a respectable and trustworthy person.

• Thanks 1

sounds good for people trying to get that dough but wouldnt be able to afford it otherwise

+1

• Thanks 1

Incredible idea. Surprised no one has done this before. Will definitely use this service

+1

• Thanks 1

RYAN, WHAT DID THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT BSOUTH'S IQ?

87e7b576d7e1962a44ede93859a10ed1.png

Very smart idea, I hope this goes well for you and feel free to PM me if you need me to help monitor the process of any inquiries.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

RYAN, WHAT DID THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT BSOUTH'S IQ?

87e7b576d7e1962a44ede93859a10ed1.png

Very smart idea, I hope this goes well for you and feel free to PM me if you need me to help monitor the process of any inquiries.

Thx, that's for sure needed! Appreciate it :)

12 hours ago, Bread Unban said:

never let anyone on your account

I don't feel like your edit had anything to do with your opinions about my skotizo service. When I first posted this topic was your reaction very positive. You left positive comments here in the forums and yell chat ing. This makes me wonder if your edit had anything to do with the assistance I gave to Elementals cc which in this scenario was against you? However if that’s correct, you have to understand that I’m in Elementals cc which includes rules that have to be followed. With that being said, this was obviously nothing against you and next time ask me instead of creating avoidable actions.

Kind regards, Bsouth

Must say this is a great idea. You're  both a loyal and trustworthy guy, along with mods showing willingness to support the service and overview transactions this seems like a great way for people to be able to roll that drop table for the 4x drops! 

Good work dude. Hope this goes  well for you.

• Thanks 1

This is a fantastic idea and I am surprised to have not seen it before. I think I will have to take advantage of this. +1 +1 +1 from me :)

• Thanks 1

yeah goes i will requiment doing this if u have any questions how this went hmu  bsouth goodluck with the service tevin is right ur one of those 0,1% spawnpk players with some good iq :P 

• Thanks 1

This is a very nice idea, but you should never give out your acc info to anyone, if you do you are responsible for everything that happens, if they break rules and get banned the excuse ''it wasnt me'' will not work here. And once you share your pass and pin your items become there items to. Sharing isn't illegal so if you want to take advantage of this offer/service you can do so! Just keep in mind YOU are responsible, and in the end you just might lose everything. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, michaelmyers said:

This is a very nice idea, but you should never give out your acc info to anyone, if you do you are responsible for everything that happens, if they break rules and get banned the excuse ''it wasnt me'' will not work here. And once you share your pass and pin your items become there items to. Sharing isn't illegal so if you want to take advantage of this offer/service you can do so! Just keep in mind YOU are responsible, and in the end you just might lose everything. 

Very true and that’s why I’ve made this service as comfortable as possible for me and the clients. Everything will be screen shared on discord, mentioned to a Staff member from the very s tart to the end, recorded by me and the client can ofcourse also record everything if they prefer that. 

As I mentioned above as to what actions you can take if something happens, that aren’t a part of the agreement. “Incase y ou would see me do any sketchy or w eird actions during the process you can always message a staff member so they can jail the account I’m on and look into what’s wrong. (Feel free to ask me in the call if you are confused about anything, to prevent unnecessary misunderstandings).”

I have been on this server for a time now and most players know that I have nothing else than to lose by doing sketchy stuff in general. I have a lot of players trust and my reputation is something I very much care about. I made this skotizo service for the community, as an opportunity for them to profit more after their grind and get to know more players.

If you have any suggestions of anything I can add to make it even more comfortable, please lmk so I could add that into my service.

Kind regards, Bsouth

On 7/26/2019 at 2:08 PM, Bsouth said:

Skotizo service agreement:

x2 dark crystals I’ll give you 500b and keep one for myself.  x2 skotizo pets I’ll pay you 75b and keep one for myself.

Does this mean we get a crystal & 500b, or 500b for the crystal + u keep the other?

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Does this mean we get a crystal & 500b, or 500b for the crystal + u keep the other?

It means that you get 500b and a dark crystal if we get x2 dark crystals drop (can only get x2 or x4). If x4 dark crystals we get 2 each. So however it goes will you make more profit from your skotizo kills :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1