Weedfarm

Taking out the twisted bow from the blood diamond store

The twisted bow is the BIS for range, and it's the best weapon to pvm with (exception skotizo items in wildy). It really ruins the economy when you have everyone who played 1 hour roaming around with it. This needs to be an item which you grind so much until you get, and who can't afford one should just use a blow pipe. Now for this to happen I suggest two solutions:

1. Either remove the twisted bow from the blood diamond store completly.

2. Or increase the cost of it in the store from 200 to 800, and make it more rare to be obtained from raids.

Both of the solutions will result in the price of a twisted to jump from 300b at this moment to 2t plus. Now I will get flamed down below in the comments but I think this is for the best of this economy.

• Confused 1

Thats a deal, if you empty all your tbows that you have accumulated then Ryan can do that.

While you are hoarding most of the twisted bows in the Eco this update will only benefit you.

• Like 1

Lmao, the only reason you're suggesting this is because you have a lot of tbows and you didnt know about the blood diamond store selling them prior to you buying tbows for 300b.

Now people are undercutting you and your tbows wont sell.

Pretty low.

This looks like it stemmed from a failed merch. I imagine the prices of TBows won't stay 300b each...

I've just spawned myself a million dragon daggers. Can all others please be removed from the game, and dds made unspawnable, so that I can sell mine at a huge profit? Thanks.

Holy shit this guy is actually  stupid. Lets make tbows harder to obtain, just cause you got 80 of them, so you could actually make them 500b ea . xD Stupid dog.

4 hours ago, Hooke V2 said:

Lmao, the only reason you're suggesting this is because you have a lot of tbows and you didnt know about the blood diamond store selling them prior to you buying tbows for 300b.

Now people are undercutting you and your tbows wont sell.

Pretty low.

What I find funny is that you guys actually think I care if my tbows sell or not? I really dont care about that, I have them in tp for 3t who the fuck will pay 3t for a twisted bow. In fact I have known about the blood diamond store, but it is a long shot for Ryan to agree to take it off, that's why I didn't suggest it in the first place. Ama say this again I dont need any of my items to sell.

11 hours ago, Weedfarm said:

This needs to be an item which you grind so much until you get

You are contradicting yourself. You gambled to become rich so how did you actually 'work hard' for your items?

Edited by Anthem
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Anthem said:

You are contradicting yourself. You gambled to become rich so how did you actually 'work hard' for your items?

I am simply superior to everyone. Guess what, I get to have bank without grinding so unfair right? Let's all go cry weedfarm is ruining eco omg 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Weedfarm said:

I am simply superior to everyone. Guess what, I get to have bank without grinding so unfair right? Let's all go cry weedfarm is ruining eco omg 

It's not that you're ruining eco, I agree raising prices is a good thing. It's just that you're braindead at how you're approaching it. You're probably a 14 y/o irl who knows nothing about supply and demand Mr I want Tbows to be 3t l000l

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Weedfarm said:

Man... Just quit already.

20 hours ago, Weedfarm said:

What I find funny is that you guys actually think I care if my tbows sell or not? I really dont care about that, I have them in tp for 3t who the fuck will pay 3t for a twisted bow. In fact I have known about the blood diamond store, but it is a long shot for Ryan to agree to take it off, that's why I didn't suggest it in the first place. Ama say this again I dont need any of my items to sell.

Use ::empty with your bank then - that is the best way to increase the value of all these items. Fewer in the game will mean that the prices of each item will increase.

On 6/20/2019 at 2:59 AM, Weedfarm said:

The twisted bow is the BIS for range, and it's the best weapon to pvm with (exception skotizo items in wildy). It really ruins the economy when you have everyone who played 1 hour roaming around with it. This needs to be an item which you grind so much until you get, and who can't afford one should just use a blow pipe. Now for this to happen I suggest two solutions:

1. Either remove the twisted bow from the blood diamond store completly.

2. Or increase the cost of it in the store from 200 to 800, and make it more rare to be obtained from raids.

Both of the solutions will result in the price of a twisted to jump from 300b at this moment to 2t plus. Now I will get flamed down below in the comments but I think this is for the best of this economy.

Holy shit how retarded can it be.

You guided us to how to make urself look like a fool;

1) Get fairly rich ingame

2) Make a thread regarding trying to fix the eco and making a merching cc 

3) Totally fuck up all the prices and spend trills of cash and put items x10 their price thinking it will “benefit” any part of the economy

4) Ask for the items you spent endless amounts of cash on to become way more exclusive so that your own stuff gets way rarer and way more expensive

Do you really think they’re gonna change the blood diamond price in the store? They haven’t changed any of the prices in stores since release 

Edited by _Jorik_

14 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

Do you really think they’re gonna change the blood diamond price in the store? They haven’t changed any of the prices in stores since release 

They have tho... In April...

On 6/21/2019 at 7:36 AM, Max Avon said:

It's not that you're ruining eco, I agree raising prices is a good thing. It's just that you're braindead at how you're approaching it. You're probably a 14 y/o irl who knows nothing about supply and demand Mr I want Tbows to be 3t l000l

Are u ok

On 6/20/2019 at 5:00 AM, Super Unicum said:

Holy shit this guy is actually  stupid. Lets make tbows harder to obtain, just cause you got 80 of them, so you could actually make them 500b ea . xD Stupid dog.

On 6/20/2019 at 8:02 AM, Weedfarm said:

?

It would be great if all raid items could be removed from the blood diamond shop to boost raids activity. If ToB ever comes around, this should be heavily considered.