Super Unicum

BLOOD/ Dark Bow

Yo spawnpk bosses, this shitty weapon needs to be nerfed. Highest value melee weapons has certain damage cap? And this shit has nothing, its absolutely broken. People seen youtubers speccing 96s with dbow? Thats legit damage cap for weapon that is spawnable. More and more people are abusing it, you can just spec straight 90s in karils.

Yesterday I was fighting in pretty much max str gear, with 400 def. Against a SPAWNABLE VERACS player, and he pulled out DARK BOW as a spec weapon on FULL MELEE setup, so i started laughing at the time, and guess what...? Kid specs me a whopping 86 in full veracs with dark bow? Im running in this gear https://prnt.sc/o41hd9 and my max spec with korasi is 75? ags or bc mauls both 80? 

The fuck is this logic tbh.

Ask broke as fuc on his take on this, I spec'd him out for 10b from near full hp with blood darkbow.

I agree, this is getting ridiculous. 50% of edge wildy is filled with players in full karils with a blood dark bow.

I find it great how new players with a poor bank can take part of such a good and cool weapon like this but in the end I agree to this problem. It’s not only getting abused but I’ve seen it produce more pjers to edge pking. My opinion is that it should be caped to something lower meanwhile it keeps the accuracy.

Lmao the point that your crying in 90% autokeep gear is laughable. Autokeep gear is just as broken as anything on this server 

14 hours ago, Morbid said:

Lmao the point that your crying in 90% autokeep gear is laughable. Autokeep gear is just as broken as anything on this server 

Specing 86 with dbow in full veracs isnt broken? :)

I’d say keep the max hits as they are on osrs but just decrease the accuracy (perhaps of range in general - zbow can tear through anything too).

dbow has always been the highest hitting spec wep, and I think it should remain that way, but I agree that a full melee armour switch into a dbow shouldn’t be possible 

• Like 1

It seems as if the damage cap is the same, but possibly the spec has now reduced accuracy? This is just from ‘feel’ though 

1 hour ago, Weedfarm said:

Imagine having a bulwark out and getting speced out with a 93. Legit Bs

That's probably happening due to incorrect combat formulas. If you think about it regular dbow can spec 96 and blood dbow being a custom variant hits the same but for some reason with ungodly higher accuracy. What i'm pretty sure isn't adjusted correctly is the defense mitigation percentages when in play with X amount of boosts like full elite void, anguish/(or), berserker phoenix, etc.

It's like blowpipe on corp. We have so much bonuses that the -50% damage from every weapon/attack style except spear on corp is reduced by that much that it doesn't even matter, but for some reason blowpipe still happens to hit 30's.