Sign in to follow this  
bill range1

DONATION SHOP

ill like to suggest to change or add different items to the donator ticket shop, i have never seen anyone buy anything other than maybe a mystery chest or prize key and maybe gambling scroll. theyre pretty useless other than that. i think changing up the shop could make people who donate look forward to the shop rather than donating just for the rank. just a suggestion lemme know what you think :) thanks.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bill range1 said:

ill like to suggest to change or add different items to the donator ticket shop, i have never seen anyone buy anything other than maybe a mystery chest or prize key and maybe gambling scroll. theyre pretty useless other than that. i think changing up the shop could make people who donate look forward to the shop rather than donating just for the rank. just a suggestion lemme know what you think :) thanks.

Not a bad suggestion could be good +1 from me maybe you could add a suggestion of items you think that could work in the shop!

3 minutes ago, pure essence said:

Not a bad suggestion could be good +1 from me maybe you could add a suggestion of items you think that could work in the shop!

Thank you man, i was think about that too what items could be added. i think the donation shop has good potential there's a lot of items that they could add.

Do stuff like custom pet scroll or name change scroll or custom armour scroll(can change color of your armour) 

Do stupid shit like this and everyone will buy it out people like fashionscape

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Morbid said:

Do stuff like custom pet scroll or name change scroll or custom armour scroll(can change color of your armour) 

Do stupid shit like this and everyone will buy it out people like fashionscape

lmfao thats true, id also like actual items and shit tbh

3 hours ago, bill range1 said:

lmfao thats true, id also like actual items and shit tbh

yeah i can see where he's coming from with the fashion scape of sides, but i was also thinking more of "useful" items in mind xd

You'd think fashionscape would be a thing. People RARELY buy fashion items.

Hence why cosmetics arn't worth much.

I'd rather see useful items, but not in a way that would ruin the eco more.

Edited by Siro888
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Siro888 said:

You'd think fashionscape would be a thing. People RARELY buy fashion items.

Hence why cosmetics arn't worth much.

I'd rather see useful items, but not in a way that would ruin the eco more.

ye i agree, but i doubt staff even look at the suggestions 

I agree. Something to "spice" up the shop could be awesome. BUT what is that something? Brand new items? RNG boxes like we already have, but new?

With the new well of goodwill, once it is fully functioning... I think a "Well scroll" or ticket w/e... You pay the donator tickets and using the scroll you get to select which well event comes next.  Possibly also a scroll that would COMPLETE the well so it starts? Or a 2 in 1? I don't see this being TOO problematic as i've only seen a few M-box drops from edgeville in maybe 10+hours of having the well be active.

I will try and brainstorm other ideas and come back to this later.

Would be very good, people donate just to sell the scroll and go gamble, not any benefits buying things in the store, needs something to glamar it up a bit for sure :)