Sign in to follow this  
m90

----------====M90's Big List of Suggestions====----------

This is a Big list of suggestions that I come up with over the past few days.

Slayer Tasks need improvement, ::topic 2996 for the post.

Abyssal Sire needs better mechanics and drops and less health, takes wayy too long to kill, for bad rewards.

Undead pkers need better drops I think they should have a very rare chance of dropping a donor mystery box.

There needs to be more Undead pkers in the place, it is constantly overcrowding and people are fighting for spots.

Slayer Helmet Black, Green, Red, should be 750 slayer points, 1000 points takes like 3 weeks to grind, thats too much for like 30b.

There should be an option in the bank interface to not bank spawnable items and delete them instead from inventory/gear when clicking bank all button.

Toxic fumes need to be added to Zulrah to make it less afk and more challenging.

The teleport to Zulrah interface does not include pet Serpentine/Tanzanite/Magma Zulrahs, however she still drops them.

Agility experience needs to be buffed, it takes 7 hours to get 99, or 3 and a half with genie, thats way too long.

Run energy needs to be added to the game it does not deplete currently, and it should be based on agility level; 99 agility meaning it depletes half as fast.

Prices of chaotics should be raised since they are one of the best weapons in the game and chances of getting ch'mboxes from undeadpkers should be nerfed.

Abyssal sire apperently drops chaotic mboxes, yet i've never seen it happen in the chat. While undead pkers drop it and it gets accounced.

There should be more gambling games, some that favor/favour the player instead of the host.

Gambling scrolls should be cheaper, I think its to ensure the hosts would have enough money to be hosts, but paying 35b for the scroll would only make you poor again.

Zulrah should drop Tanzanite fang and another item to combine with it to make a Toxic blowpipe, this is to raise the price of this VERY powerful weapon. Its only 4b!!!!

Poisioned Poisoned+ and Poisoned++ Arrows, spears, javelins + other ranging weapons should be added.

Darts and poisoned darts should be added to the game, they should be very fast weapons, expensive, and the Toxic blowpipe should use Darts as ammunition.

Trident of the seas should be removed from blood shop and be a unique item from the Krakens, this is to raise the price of it and toxic trident of the swamp.

Emblems should give more bounty points, and some items in bounty shop need a price nerf like veng skull which is 20m bounties... just to save two inventory spaces??

Some items like magic shortbow (I) should be tradeable and have prices based on their shop value.

Supercombat potions should be makeable with the appropriate herblore level.

Flasks should be makeable through herblore by non-donors who cannot spawn them.

Overloads should be makeable by donators who have 96 herblore plus, the ingrediants for it should either be spawnable or boss drops.

Zulrah should hit through 25% of prayer, (meaning when praying she hits 75% less than usual) to make Zulrah less afk, and drops more valuable. Divine should counter.

Other spirit shields need their absorbing of damage fixed, currently only divine works, with 30% absorb. Elysian+Arcane should absorb 20% of damage, Spectral 10%.

Theiving stalls need to give more money at higher theiving xp, 1m coins at 15 million xp, 2m coins at 30 million xp, 5m coins at 100 million theiving xp, 20m coins at 200m theiving xp.

Elite donor+ should get the ":: pnpc" (playernpc) command that allows you to transform into an npc. (would be really cool thanks)

MORE BOSSES! MORE UNIQUE DROPS! YAAAASSSS!!!!

Bring back colored/coloured yell for elite donor +, anyone abusing it should get yell-muted. Its really useful for advertising sales.

Mini-me should be 15000 magic tokens, (75b at current token prices) 130b is a bit much just for some 10% damage reduction.

Occult necklace should be wayyy more expensive! 15% magic damage and 27 accuracy??? That also works in pvp?? Are you crazy? Make that thing like 20b holy crap! It stacks with slayer helmets for up to 40%-50% extra damage? come on thats op im hitting 700s with Toxic Trident.

Blood diamond fusing should be more realistic, primal longsword which is 8-10b only makes 3 blood diamonds? If that is so, then how come people are buying blood diamonds for 1b-1.5b? Something is a bit broken here. Blood diamond fusing should be more relative to item cost.

Chaos elemental really needs to drop items more commonly, i've seen people not get an elemental item for 1k kills+. Personally I have gotten my first elemental item from Chaos ele at around 210 kills, however sadly it was javelins. Javelins are not worth that much (30 javelins = around 1b, and that is a "Very Rare" drop from chaos ele?, while the rest of the "Very Rare" section is worth 10b+...

King Black Dragon needs some better drops, besides that id say it is good medium level boss.

Barrelchest items need a higher drop rate for being only worth 2-6b.

Kraken should drop prize key as very rare drop, it will complement the donor mystery box nicely.

Brutal green dragons need to drop less junk -.- :/

"PvP Items" like Zuriel's, Statius, Morrigan's need to be more expensive, Statius's set for example is worth around 1.5b-2b, and is just as good as Vesta's set, however one piece of Vesta is worth 2b? More than the entire Statius set? Thats a bit odd.

Dragon dagger is still a little over powered, it can hit a 250 250, which is a 500 damage for only 25% spec? Uhhhh that's better than Korasi's Sword.

Dragon Mace needs a damage buff, the spec is suppost to rarely hit, but when it does it will hit high. Well considering how rare getting a hit is on this server, since defence outweighs attack, Dragon mace spec almost NEVER hits, and even when it does, its not any more than a 300. Personally I think that if you are going to give a weapon a 5% hit chance, it should hit at least 550.

Dragon spear special attack should have more common uses like hitting an enemy into multi-combat. I never see anyone use it because the spec is trash. It should stun for a longer period of time and move you back farther.

Pvp needs to be more diverse! DEATH TO THE DHAROKERS!

Blood money pool store items, should cost less blood money and be similar to their actual cost, (same thing with what I said about blood diamond fusing).

There should be a general store which buys every item for 2/3 of the price and sells it to players for full price just so selling items would be easier, because i've stood at ::home for hours with junk in my invy and no one was buying. A general store would also be a good option for people looking to buy items quickly instead of having to ::yell buying (item) for (amount). Instead they could check the general store, which should have prices updated to the latest price guide/s.

::bank for elite donor + in safe zones only please, would make donating allot more worth it, server gets more money.

We need a lending system kinda like in normal rs, where you can lend out items for a period of time. An example for a use for this would be genie pet, where people could lend it (maybe for a small fee) to help people skill, then it would be auto-returned after the set period of time.

Edited by m90

Slayer tasks do need to be improved I agree, haven't read the topic you're linking to however

Abyssal sire's HP would be fine if it dropped anything worth while

Undead Pkers don't need to drop anything else, it's already depreciated the value of everything it drops due to the low drop rates. They're very easy to kill and drop very often with somewhat rewarding drops, I think it's fine the way it is. Perhaps the addition of a rare drop or something but it should be a specific item, not a mystery box

There doesn't need to be undead pkers, they drop quite often and adding more will only bring more of the dropped items into the game, lowering the value even further. Perhaps add some private ones for donors but it's not hard to get one/get a kill anyways if you have half a brain

Amount of points for colored slayer helms is fine as it is and takes nowhere near 3 weeks if you have an attention span, they aren't supposed to be common or easy to obtain like 90% of the other items ingame so I think they're fine as is

There is an option to delete spawnable items, it's called banking your non spawnables and doing ::empty, not sure there's even a limit on bankspace so I see no need for this. Just make an unspawnables tab and keep the original tab for spawnable items

Toxic fumes should be added but they should be added properly and not rushed, the other bugs with zulrah atm should also be fixed beforehand

Already mentioned zulrah droptable not mentioning pets on my bug list

I got 99 myself and it took nowhere near 7 hours where are you getting your math from? It's the one skill that takes more than an hour and actually makes completionist cape relatively challenging, i don't see a point in nerfing it to make the comp cape overall easier

not really for or against adding proper run energy but with this stamina potions should also be implemented

chaotics are not any of the best weapons ingame, there are several higher level weapons. undead pkers are also not entirely to blame as they're very easy to obtain anyways and there is no way of getting rid of them, perhaps a method of fusing like 5-10 of them into a blood diamond will lower the number of them ingame like it did for divines and korasis

also included the lack of an announcement for a chaotic box from sires on my bug list

more gambling games? some that favor the player? if he adds an npc into the game that favors the player it's a losing situation as more items/money will be brought into the game - if he adds a player hosted game that favors the players instead of the host, likely not many hosts will want to go into a game with a losing probability when they paid for their rank? so how do you propose these be added

gambling scrolls should not be cheaper - i believe the price was actually recently dropped anyways and we don't need it to drop again or at all if it hasn't yet. we don't need anymore hosts. if someone only has a bank valued at the price of a gambler scroll and uses it to get said scroll, that's their decision.

even on rs tanzanite fang is all you need to make a blowpipe, so you're saying make it harder than the actual game while also there's already several ingame? it's only used for pvm anyways generally

poisoned ammo/weapons are ingame they just aren't coded properly, some of this is already on the bug list

making darts more powerful is a terrible idea, making them expensive will only make using a blowpipe less worth it and the price of the item will overall drop. just keep them spawnable and fix any bugs/missing stats with them currently

trident of the seas is already far too common ingame to be saved unfortunately, and toxic trident being only 10bish has nothing to do with this but rather the usefulness / how common the item itself is

emblems give the perfect amount of points as they're intended, if you're half decent it's not an issue. the prices are also fine as is so not everyone has every item ingame

magic shortbow (i) should be tradeable i suppose

leave supercombat potions alone - they're cheap enough as is - no need to make them entirely worthless and remove somewhat of a (blood)money sink from ingame - training herblore isn't even hard and everyone will have them for free

flasks are a donor perk, they should not be attainable by the users who cannot spawn them, thus ruining the donor perk itself

perhaps overloads should be makeable, but the ingredients being dropped by bosses will make them far too uncommon, being spawnable would make them worthless, if anything they should just be added into a shop for a reasonable price as a money sink

no zulrah shouldn't hit through prayer, it doesn't do it on the live game and making bosses more challenging than on the real game is senseless

elysian spirit shield works, i've tested this personally - spectral and arcane aren't intended to absorb damage?

thieving stalls are fine as is, especially with how insanely easy it is to train thieving - why would we want more coins ingame when there's already literally trillions of them ingame and few money sinks?

pnpc command would make the tonics worthless, even if it didn't include the npcs the tonics transform you into, the command itself would be more valuable so nobody would value the tonics

more bosses? more unique drops? got any details or?

colored yell isn't useful, it's literally an eye soar and people ONLY abused it. i've never seen anyone actually more successful in selling things because they could have colored yells, and i personally remember you constantly spamming bullshit in colored yells which is the only reason you want it back - i was also told by a mod that you were part of the reason they requested the removal although this may have been a joke

no mini me is fine as is, not everyone in the game needs to have it, it's not supposed to be easy to obtain?

occult necklace is fine as is in all honesty, although a slight price buff may be in order you need to keep in mind it's just a necklace and if someone wants to use it as a +1 then they're underpowering themselves in other areas. if someone risks it then it's easily lost and i doubt anyone wants to be losing a 20b necklace that's not intended to be 20b - nobody will use it

blood diamond fusing is fine as is, the point isn't to give people an even amount for their money, that's not how an item sink works. it gives you unique rewards for removing common items from the game as intended, while still you don't get the entirety of your money back

chaos elemental drops are fine as is, they don't need to be more common, the prices already dropped from 35-40b a few months ago to around 15b currently

KBD probably does need some better drops but what exactly do you propose?

barrelchest items are fine, they're mostly useless anyways and nobody uses them. most people only go for a dragon warhammer anyways

while kraken does probably need some new drops to make it worthwhile, i do not feel prize key is it.

the 'junk' dropped by brutal dragons is just pking supplies that allows users to risk a little in the wilderness without risking bank while also being a money making method for new players ... if you don't want it don't pick it up pretty simple?

vesta's is more expensive because there's a bigger desire for it and it's more useful. they don't need to be more expensive as not many people use them in pvp as is

you think 25-25 is overpowered for a DDS? Did you even play RS? are you kidding me?

i've literally been spammed 40s everytime i fight someone using dragon mace as a spec weapon in a welfare fight so i'm not seeing why it needs a buff

dragon spear special is trash because it isn't even coded - it's on the bug list and been suggested many times but will likely be made unspawnable when it's fixed or at least i hope

"pvp needs to be more diverse" ok so how do you propose this be done?

no blood money pool items are fine, it's a massive blood money sink and you aren't intended to come out with a profit. there's also a perk you can purchase which does decrease the cost by 10%

the general store was suggested in the past, i'm not against it but i'm not sure if we'll see it anytime soon

overall half of your suggestions are complaining about items being too common which i agree with, but the other half are about making items not so easy to obtain more common ingame, which will just result in the same problem, so i'm not entirely sure you thought through half of what you've posted, a lot of what you posted also seems to be requests for your personal benefit rather than the benefit of the server

of course I give multiple solutions for these problems, and i know most wont actually happen

its just a few things to make the game a bit more balanced.

the blood money shops for example, no one will buy these items if they are so expensive, the money sink wont happen.

no one will fuse the diamonds if they prices are so unreasonable that you lose 4b every time you do it.

personally i think it should be you lose 1b every time you fuse diamonds, and blood diamond store items can only be obtained through blood diamonds, such as not being able to trade blood wings for coins, but only blood diamonds, the blood diamonds however would be tradeable and you could create an extra money sink there without it being too obvious, meaning you get the same effect with more effeciency, as more people will be trading with and for blood diamonds.

Edited by m90

I agree on the majority of the points here, except for the ones I have no business supporting being that I don't really PVM and such so I can't really say anything about those.

However, you state pking needs to be more diverse "death to dharokers?" Yes, well, I for one tend to pk in dharoks because when I pk in anything else, I get instantly korasi rushed (DWH rushed, claw rushed, mage rushed, range rushed) by some sorry excuse of a pker. Like yesterday I bought full void and wanted to try melee voiding and literally THE EXACT SECOND I walked out, I was korasi rushed and hit with a 92, and since I hit him back, veng killed me.

If you want more diverse pking, you'll have to do something about the OP af weapons people continue rushing everyone with when they're in armor other than dharoks. I totally agree we need more diverse pking, but we'll never get it when these sorry excuses of pkers only come on here to rush everyone.