Kellatha

Shout out to the OG's, farewell to the newbie's.

Firstly, here's my favorite tune when someone is quitting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE (Queen - Another one bites the dust).

I'd like to say that this will be my last time staffing on the team and would like to say a lot of things including the server, current team, and the owners from the eyes of a 3 year veteran, and 2 year staff member. I've come a long way and so has the server, staff team included but unfortunately I don't feel like I belong here anymore as I am. I've reshaped the server in so many ways, suggested so much content, designed plenty of pets, items, donator ranks and what not. For being a non developer and just a player/staff member the majority of the time I can say that I have made a massive impact on the server regarding future content and changes.

I also won't sit here and toot my own horn as I wasn't a perfect staff member. Unfortunately I made a big mistake once and I felt so bad afterwards I felt like I didn't deserve to be on the staff team anymore. While I was given another chance as mistakes happen, that guilt has never left and the wound still feels fresh as if it just happened yesterday. Ever since that it's felt like a "no matter how much effort I put in to staff, i'll never advance", and the months surely prove that. I won't make excuses for myself, but it's undeniable and I don't want to stick around forever without any growth.

Moving on to the current staff team. Obviously flame will not be mentioned and anything the public does not need to know will also not be mentioned.

img.png.473883a25dfc1f7ffc7856821b2de09aRyan: Not sure where to start, but i'd love to start by saying that as a staff member it was a perfect experience to have you as an owner and lead a server together. While I have staff on other servers, the experience here on SPK has not compared to any of the others and I truly wish it stays that way for current and future staff members.

• Strengths:
    • Excellent leadership 
    • Fantastic decision making
    • Unique way of thinking, takes everything into consideration
    • Takes constructive criticism very well(especially through memes)
  • Mediums:
    • Decent response times
    • Somewhat dependable on critical issues
  • Cons:
    • Lacks community interaction
    • Lacks staff team interaction

I would also like to highlight that even what I was not on the team, it felt as if I was and my feedback was heavily valued. As someone who loves to be appreciated and gratified, nothing was better than receiving praise from you for what I did daily as both a staff member and non staff member. I'll always hold you to the upmost respect, and i'll be sure to always try out your future servers and extend a helping hand wherever needed.

img.png.473883a25dfc1f7ffc7856821b2de09aRamzi: Oof, well Ramzi I can mostly say that for the most part i've always held you to the highest as well but a lot of times you let me down. Coming from someone who held the backbone of this team for around a year due to inactive staff, I had no one to have second opinions for and while I won't necessarily hold you accountable for stuff I wasn't experienced to handle, I would of loved to have someone in the Administration team teach me the way in my many times of need growing up with the staff team. I won't blast you for hardly being there, but it would of been great if you were.

• Strengths:
    • Great Coordination when given
    • Strict personality. Strict when needed and lenient when possible
    • Fantastic CM/Co-Owner and handles his position well
  • Mediums:
    • Decent at staff team interaction
    • Somewhat dependable on critical issues
  • Cons:
    • Mostly not dependable on basic issues
    • Lacks community interaction
    • Usually preoccupied with business outside of SPK
    • Easy yet significant work that could be solved in minutes and on player demand take days, rarely a week in time frame to get solved. Easily solved if people had more permissions to handle stuff such as Pin/PW Resets, Log Checks, etc.

I think the staff team would be a much better place if trust was actually given to staff members. While I can't complain as it would be hypocritical since it's coming from someone like me, I can certainly say that the experience staffing on the team would be much more human and colorful if it wasn't just a "follow orders by this protocol by a intercom on the roof" situation. Aside from those vibes both you and Ryan give off, it's really hard to be someone with no feelings and follow the staff protocol by the book without any issues. If you guys are looking for free labor from robots, RSPS is not the place. For a place as social as a MMORPG like a RSPS, I can say that staffing under you guys would be dead last in interaction. To put it into example, playing "i love you" via playback on google translator is the equivalent of a half asssed "congratulations" from you.

yYgGN1A.pngTevin: Another oof IMHO. We've progressed very far on the server together and I can honestly say that we manned the team in both of our primes. You were essentially SPK's right hand(Ramzi doesn't count bc he's an owner), and I was the left hand. However, i'd also like to say that you were for the most part a ghost on the staff team. As much as I can say very good things about you and how you represent the server, I can easily name just as many as the times you were not representing us well. While no offense to your youtube career as you are an amazing youtuber, you were largely inactive and neglectful of your staff duties the majority of your super mod and early administrator days. While that has certainly improved, I will never forget the 6-8 months I manned the server while you were busy youtubing daily and not doing staff work.

More so while I can't hold it against you 100% for it since you were also going through a lot of stuff IRL We're human and I certainly understand troubles that go on IRL. As my mentor on SPK and the person who taught me everything from my noob days to my super moderator days I can gladly say there was no better teacher. I learned your best qualities and thanks to you I learned to be possibly the best staff member SPK has had(not boasting). While I do take the cake there, I can certainly say that you were both an amazing staff member and a youtuber. You do both jobs well now and that's something no one else on the staff team can do. You've had a a lot of hiccups and mistakes in the past but nothing major, and certainly nothing enough to top your best qualities. As a duo official youtuber and administrator for a server you do what you very good and all I can say at this point is to keep up the good work.

• Strengths:
    • Fantastic youtuber with great content
    • Good staff team communication
    • Good community communication
    • Highly active on the server
    • Vigililant eye for improving the server via QoL's, economy changes, and combat fixes
  • Mediums:
    • Somewhat active on the server via staff account
    • Decent forum activity(but perfect in appeals)
  • Cons:
    • Tends to ignore staff work for youtube work
    • Tends to ignore slight rule breaks while youtubing
    • Often participates in sensitive topics via yell on youtube account often turning into flame wars
    • Often participates in pk banter and sometimes flame whilst on youtube account

We've been through a lot on both a personal and professional level and I can honestly say that as you are you've come a long way since you a super moderator(when I first met you). Very BUMPY at the start of super mod, but as you are now you have certainly made big improvements and make a wonderful duo youtuber and administrator.

18.pngCasey: Columbine shooter Ericdylan. We're both pretty old and progressed on the server pretty much at the same time. I still remember giving you advice and giving you pointers before becoming staff and I still do LOL! Those days were the best and I never cherished them enough. It's great to see you back on and playing daily as opposed to the entire 2018 where you completely ignored SPK for RS3. IMO, I thought you would of been demoted for inactivity due to you never playing but no one ever gets demoted for inactivity. Now a days I honestly see no problem with you becoming an administrator if you pick up your forum activity heavily. Everything else checks out and you've paved the way to being a well rounded staff member.

• Strengths:
    • Sporadic activity in game
    • Handles most situations in game well
    • No record of abuse and basically nonexistent abuse claims
    • Large amounts of community interaction
    • Strong presence in the suggestion section on the forums, both debater and suggester
  • Mediums:
    • Decent forum work and handling, could use improvement
  • Cons:
    • Nonexistent staff team communication
    • Mostly nonexistent forum activity
    • 0% discord activity in any instance

Another senior I can say that was never there for me when I needed a second opinion. While you were a super moderator you were mostly never there and the few instances you did reply to me were days/weeks late when I no longer needed assistance. I outgrew you very quickly as I learned the ropes basically by myself and very fast since I was exposed to just about every situation in game which my large amounts of activity. As much as I like you on a friend/co staff level you'll always leave a sour taste in my mouth for never being there when I needed someone to look up to. Casey in 2018 and playing RS3 24-7>staffing on SPK

18.pngSam: Sammerino! While you may be my senior on the staff team it's kinda ironic that you are never in game like at all for me to say you are my senior. While you do have more time than me on the team, it's certainly a miracle you are still on the team. As previously mentioned that there has never been a demotion for inactivity, there probably isn't a person who warranted one more than you LOL. Aside from in game, it's great to say that we have conversed a lot via discord and staff chat to say that I really enjoyed having you as company. We got super together, even though you were so inactive it felt like kinda awkward getting promotions together despite drastic differences but I suppose loyalty>merit.

• Strengths:
    • Loyal to the server and staff team. Runex included!
    • Great advice giver as the years of staffing certainly give you a higher authority over other staff members
    • Great staff team interaction
  • Mediums:
    • Not really any since you don't play in game
  • Cons:
    • Nonexistent server activity
    • Nonexistent forum activity
    • Awkward how still staff despite having 0% staff activity(whatsoever)

If only you were more active in game and had a drive to play SPK you would not fall short of expectations. Probably the most OG person on the server with the least play time.

18.pngBowmen: Bowmennnn! Now are certainly someone who turned out way above anyone elses expectations, mine included. I still recall telling you countless times to apply for staff(and you never did) and still got the rank LOL! First staff in history to get a rank without applying for it, and that's probably because of all of us on the staff team. We were in drastic times on SPK and you came aboard when we needed more men on the team. I can say you certainly made an impact upon joining in 2018 and certainly felt like you made a difference as the rest of the team was mostly AFK(yeah you tevin and casey). I trained you when you were a helper and pointed you in the right way for a long time. Now look, super moderator and possibly a higher rank if one ever gets released due to what you have achieved on the server. The student certainly surpassed the teacher in your book, and glad to of staffed with you.

• Strengths:
    • Great staff team interaction and very friendly with other staff members
    • Basically the "bro" of the staff team and gave advice both about and out of the game
    • He lifts, so ofcourse he's strong.
    • Strong community interaction
    • Strong staff team interaction
    • Strong presence in the suggestion section on the forums
    • Wild amounts of activity in game, especially around updates
  • Mediums:
    • Decent forum activity(in your prime), and while it's not a con since you know you can put in effort to have good forum activity
    • Iffy feelings about staffing but since you are still on the team one can only hope you will stay on it as staff members are currently dropping fast like my diabetic sugar level.
  • Cons:
    • Just as much as wild amount of activity in game in certain times, can easily be shifted into lots of inactivity on the server.
    • Currently nonexistent forum activity

shvECEV.pngAscend: BIGNOSE! Now here's a guy that should of never made it into the team to begin with. Goes to show you how much a person can change, especially when I gave you hundreds of lectures and plenty of chances. By my good grace you changed slowly and now look, a moderator on the verge of becoming a super moderator, WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT? From flammermen to moddermen, 0->100 real quick(and a lot of lectures). Whilst still new to the team and still learning a lot, can certainly say you have plenty of areas to improve on.

• Strengths:
    • Great activity in game
    • Responsive via ingame/discord to other staff members in critical situations
  • Mediums:
    • Somewhat engages in flame and flame bait, sometimes when not included via yell.
  • Cons:
    • Clanning seems to take importance over staffing in certain cases.
    • Private tends to be off a lot when in PvP situations

ddg51sO.pngBrutal: NICKKERMEN! If my future was as bright as yours was on the staff team i'd be going for a doctor and winning a lottery ticket for a couple of billion dollars. Despite receiving a lot of mixed emotions from certain staff members before applying, you surely made those feelings go away within your first week and can say you are well established enough to be ready for moderator rank. I see no issue with you becoming a higher rank than that and I hope you advance farther than I ever did.

• Strengths:
    • Great activity in game
    • Great activity in forums (especially for a helper)
    • Great community interaction
  • Mediums: N/A
  • Cons: N/A

I haven't been online enough to rate you on your performance, but from what I can see on the forums and staff forums you are certainly doing an amazing job. Far exceeding everyone's expectations on the staff team I can only hope you keep it up. 

As for everyone else, I was pretty anti social and the few friends I had either don't play/got banned. I don't have any honorable mentions and the one or two I can think of I won't mention.

Hopefully SPK goes in good footsteps and paves into a better server

• Sad 2

? Staff are not the only Ogs?? #NormalPlayersHaveLives

Anyway I've already PMd you what I wanted to say but you will be missed. Hope to see you back on someday. Don't ghost yeah?
giphy.gif

Edited by Fp Me Noobs

You were definitely a major backbone to the staff team for like the last 1.5 years since I've joined SpawnPK so it'll be hard to see you go and I'm sure the staff team is gonna take a major hit from this but I respect the resignation, hope to see you ingame every now and then 

From how long I have played, from how long i've known you. I have nothing but respect and love for you Kells, I can go on and on, but i'll leave it short by saying that you're a HUGE part of SPK and even that could be an understatement for the tremendous work you've done. It's definitely sad to see you depart from SPK, you'll be heavily missed and hopefully they'll see how much of an importance you were.

28 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

ddg51sO.pngBrutal: NICKKERMEN! If my future was as bright as yours was on the staff team i'd be going for a doctor and winning a lottery ticket for a couple of billion dollars. Despite receiving a lot of mixed emotions from certain staff members before applying, you surely made those feelings go away within your first week and can say you are well established enough to be ready for moderator rank. I see no issue with you becoming a higher rank than that and I hope you advance farther than I ever did.

• Strengths:
    • Great activity in game
    • Great activity in forums (especially for a helper)
    • Great community interaction
  • Mediums: N/A
  • Cons: N/A

I haven't been online enough to rate you on your performance, but from what I can see on the forums and staff forums you are certainly doing an amazing job. Far exceeding everyone's expectations on the staff team I can only hope you keep it up. 

As for everyone else, I was pretty anti social and the few friends I had either don't play/got banned. I don't have any honorable mentions and the one or two I can think of I won't mention.

Hopefully SPK goes in good footsteps and paves into a better server

And thank you very much for the kind words! ❤️

• Like 1

Was always a good time raiding with you Kells, you will be missed surely #survive :P 

actually feel bad you have so much to say about meaningless people youll never meet and a game that doesn't even pay to be staffed l0l

#wasteofpotential 

To be fair, I don't blame you for not wanting to be staff and not get paid for it.

It seems to be more for bragging rights than anything.

#SlaveLabour

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Macjim said:

actually feel bad you have so much to say about meaningless people youll never meet and a game that doesn't even pay to be staffed l0l

#wasteofpotential 

If I put in word per word of how I felt with expletives the post would be taken down instantly but the post would be much truer to its words. As it is now is the nice way of me putting things. 

PS: Whether or not I declined it, it was going to get declined anyway by someone else. Just thought I should put that out since it was only ever me and tevin doing appeals.

3 hours ago, Anthem said:

To be fair, I don't blame you for not wanting to be staff and not get paid for it.

It seems to be more for bragging rights than anything.

#SlaveLabour

It wasn't about the pay and I made that very clear multiple times. They obviously won't pay us as if we had a job somewhere, but some form of payment for what we do daily speaks very well for their character and how they treat staff.

As for "bragging rights" I never saw it that way since it took me like a year to apply even thought I was helper material like a month into playing SPK. My reputation was paramount and there had been no candidate better than me, and i'm certainly leaving the team as the best staff member we've ever had.

One thing i'll regret is never being able to get Administrator rank so I could of chosen my pink PM color to message players. That would of been dope.

So, our relationship hasn't been the best, but I do wish you the best on your future endeavors. I honestly would however, like to give you a piece of advice; please be humble. We understand that you did a lot for the server and that you were an important asset to the staff team. However, constantly stating that you were 'the best' they ever had or that there is no better staff member than you comes across in a very self-centered way.

From my experience, I've seen more of your bad side than your good side, although the work you do behind the scenes is not something I can judge so I can't say how good you were. Nevertheless, regardless if you were actually the best moderator SPK has ever seen, there is no need to say that or keep boasting about it. As the saying goes: a fool tells you what they will do, a boaster tells you what they have done; the wise man does it and says nothing. I know you're not a man but I think this could be a very meaningful piece of advice for you, please don't take what I say personally, as I understand somewhat where you're coming from and I can understand that you were probably a very good moderator (although, I haven't really been around to see it.), this will only help you in your future careers.

Good luck with whatever you do next.

Edited by congomen69

20 hours ago, Kellatha said:

ddg51sO.pngBrutal: NICKKERMEN

THAT'S RACIST

• Haha 1

I knew you since before you were young men helper girl starting that discord convo back in good ol' july of 2017. You were good staff but i feel as if most reasons you talked to me were cause i was rich. You tend to over react at times too and make rash decisions w/o a warning or anything.

You were nice tho and we played other games or gave me that juicy drama that i yearn for and always did a good ol' caring for the server. I don't know how you still pvm'd as it's probably the most boringest thing to do in the world of history.

bye even tho you blocked me on discord lol.

Edited by Doggy

3 hours ago, Doggy said:

I knew you since before you were young men helper girl starting that discord convo back in good ol' july of 2017. You were good staff but i feel as if most reasons you talked to me were cause i was rich. You tend to over react at times too and make rash decisions w/o a warning or anything.

You were nice tho and we played other games or gave me that juicy drama that i yearn for and always did a good ol' caring for the server. I don't know how you still pvm'd as it's probably the most boringest thing to do in the world of history.

bye even tho you blocked me on discord lol.

#156K Boss KC and like 40K on alt.

Also I was pretty lenient as a mod and hardly ever rushed to conclusions.  If you're referring to our friendship then yeah I did over react and made a "rash" decision more than once.

You having money is pretty irrelevant since you weren't always rich and we were always good friends when you knew how to behave.

Do you receive financial compensiation on the other servers you're staff on?

''Unfortunately I made a big mistake once and I felt so bad afterwards I felt like I didn't deserve to be on the staff team anymore. While I was given another chance as mistakes happen, that guilt has never left and the wound still feels fresh as if it just happened yesterday.''

I don't mean to pry, but what mistake did you commit? If you don't mind saying @Kellatha Cause that to me seems like when it all went downhill & that it ruined everything since that day? - Correct me if I am wrong. 

Edited by Quan Ri Zhao

15 hours ago, Kellatha said:

toot toot mute still tooting

Don't worry pettle, I use discord now and I avoid the snowflakes .