Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[Official] Summer event suggestions

Hello, everyone!

We plan to make this year's Summer Event a special one, but before implementation we'd love to hear your guys's feedback on the things you'd like to see added. The event will consist of "cycled activities" much like last year's, for reference you can check out 2018's update topic at: 

This event will also include a world event boss much like the previous holiday events, themed with the summer holiday.

Topics of interest:

• What kind of changes for the activities would you like to see? (New additions, replacements, etc.)
  • What kind of rewards would you like to see in this year's event chest?

We're excited to hear what you guys have to say!

Sincerely,
The SpawnPK Staff Team

Remove risk fight pking event

Add something similar to Big Chungus (Wildy boss that spawns every few hrs) 

3 minutes ago, king marco said:

The summer event will indeed have world boss(es), updated the original topic to reduce confusion.

Thanks for your feedback!

Add in a timer in the information tab for world bosses (inbetween inventory and levels)
If there is a world boss like Easterwyrm add in that when you teleport to the cave you get your weapon of selection in your inventory, incase you forgot yours.
Make the bosses harder like the tzfrozt-jad boss where missing a prayer flick would do lots of damage, add in NPC's that rotten your food etc. All that will make tokens worth more and in turn make it more worth getting and grinding.

Use the gnome with sunglasses whose tanning model, make a built in hns. First to find him wins ;)

Edited by Dukeofathens
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, king marco said:

no??? dont remove risk fight pking event, more risk fight pking events please! more pvp events less pvm... SpawnPK not SpawnPVM wtf...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, congomen69 said:

no??? dont remove risk fight pking event, more risk fight pking events please! more pvp events less pvm... SpawnPK not SpawnPVM wtf...

after having risk fight event more than 3 times its safe to say it's completely useless. Literally 2 people do it at most. Complete waste of an event. Not sure if you've played during events where risk fight pking was an activity on here but if you have you would agree with me. I'm assuming you haven't  so fyi risk fight pking activity is when you have to red skull and have high risk indicator.

Edited by king marco

18 hours ago, Ryan said:

The summer event will indeed have world boss(es), updated the original topic to reduce confusion.

Thanks for your feedback!

moto moto meme!

(for reference)

Does that include summer ethereal? If so I think we should also add blood diamonds as one of the cost on top of the ethereal items. It would also be cool to have ::edgepvp as on ene of the events along with pure pking.

9 hours ago, king marco said:

after having risk fight event more than 3 times its safe to say it's completely useless. Literally 2 people do it at most. Complete waste of an event. Not sure if you've played during events where risk fight pking was an activity on here but if you have you would agree with me. I'm assuming you haven't  so fyi risk fight pking activity is when you have to red skull and have high risk indicator.

You're correct, I haven't but I'd definitely like to see more PvP-related content and more PvP incentives and content rather than just PvM.

On 5/1/2019 at 3:49 PM, king marco said:

Maybe not fully remove it, (i agree the activity was terrible in the previous events) but make it a "Blood orb event" where any blood orb is acceptable as the requirement, but the higher the tier the higher the reward?

• Like 2

On 5/3/2019 at 3:52 AM, Bowflexxx said:

Maybe not fully remove it, (i agree the activity was terrible in the previous events) but make it a "Blood orb event" where any blood orb is acceptable as the requirement, but the higher the tier the higher the reward?

Would defo support this, makes it easier for everyone to participate and I'm sure a lot others would do it.

Edited by king marco