Brandyn

::time Command Suggestion

Hey guys,

Couldn't find another suggestion like this (not sure why), this has been spoken about in game plenty of times in yell haha

Can we get a command like ::time which gives us a quick update on the time till the next events. E.g Tourneys/Holiday events (Easter Wyrm/Big Chungus) etc.

I think something like this would be well loved and well used by the Spawn Pk community.

Thanks Heaps!

*Edit

All On Bot mentioned we should also have a ::ping command, I think that'd be also pretty beneficial

Edited by Brandyn

There should be ::time or ::playtime commands for your total play time on the account in hours.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lemon said:

There should be ::time or ::playtime commands for your total play time on the account in hours.

That'd be sick as well, I've always been interested in how many hours I've done in this game haha +1

10 hours ago, Lemon said:

That'd be a good addition too. 

+1 to the ::timer commands because I'm tired of ppl asking constantly.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brutal Pker1 said:

That'd be a good addition too. 

+1 to the ::timer commands because I'm tired of ppl asking constantly.

It's getting a bit much right, im assuming it wouldnt be too hard to code, however I dont code so 😜

I think another and maybe easier way to implement this would be to add some sort of time tracker in the achievement tab, similar to how it keeps track of the time of the current hot spot. This way there wouldn't need to even be a ::command to have to see just look at the achievement tab. 

15 hours ago, Brandyn said:

That'd be sick as well, I've always been interested in how many hours I've done in this game haha +1

+1 would be interesting to check for one last time how many hours I've wasted.

• Like 1