Phenomenon

(New Management) Youtuber Rank Requirements And Benefits

1. Link to your channel: DutyRSPS - YouTube

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Hunter *My In-Game Name I Am On Is DUTY* (Only Have This Forum Name For Video's And ::Topic Only For My Uploads)

3. Your age: 29

4. Your location: USA

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 8-10

6. Why you should receive the position: I Have Youtuber Rank On Many Other Servers (Paid Servers And Non Paid Servers). And Since Returning To SpawnPK Approx. 2 Weeks Ago (Took A Long Break From The Game), I Have Brought In Over 30 New Players That Have Came From Other Servers I Do Content For. Every Single One Of My Subs Is RSPS Based Aswell (Meaning I Wasn't A Different Type Of Channel Before Turning Into A RSPS Channel, Its Been RSPS Since The Start). I Offer Good Content (As Far As Putting ALOT Of Time Into Episodes *Currently Doing A Rags To Riches*), And If You Were To Ask Anyone Randomly In-Game That Has Seen My Videos If I Deserve Youtuber Rank, I'd Bet My Bank Acccount On It That They Would Say Yes 100%. I Bring Positive Vibes To The Server And Show Love N Support To Everyone Aswell As Being Super Engaged In The Community I've Already Made In SPK In My Short Time Back :). *This Is 1 Of The Only Servers I've Applied For Youtuber Rank That I Am Not Being Physically Paid By (All Of Other Servers Just Gave To Me Immediately). So That Shows I Have Love For The Server If I'm Willing To Put All The Time And Effort Into Constantly Grinding For No Monetary Gain (Nor Do I Want That From Here Either). This Server I've Always Had A Passion For Since First Trying It Out In Early 2017. So I Hope You'll Take The Time And Look Into Me And Accept My Application, As I Know I'd Be A Great Fit To Represent SpawnPK The Game We ALL LOVE!

Cheers!

- Duty ❤️ 

Edited by DutyRSPS

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/xxragrave

2. Your name (first name would suffice): william

3. Your age: 21 

4. Your location: Florida

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4-10 hours a day

6. Why you should receive the position: i recently came back becasue ive been finding 07 boring and ive been watching tevins videos and been keeping up with what going on in the sever so i joined back and found my love for the server once again and now im here for youtuber rank so i have fun and share my bs rng with others

1. Link to your channel: (7) kfc cannon - YouTube

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Bailey or you can call me Dr. Kfc because ive doctored chicken to be B.I.S 

3. Your age: 24

4. Your location: the great redneck state of southern ohio

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: like 5-6 ish sometimes more sometimes less depends on work and my child

6. Why you should receive the position: very simply put i want it ive been working hard on the videos, progressing each one making it better and better slowly. im very new to this so im trying my best dont have a whole lot of help to be honest with you. I'm very interested in persuing a youtube career even if at all possible to do it full time one day. like anything practice makes perfect and i plan to post many many many more videos for spk. also shows why some vids are closer together others are more spaced apart. thanks for readin 

• Like 1

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw0-YJw2rHQmIqtDB402GeQ/videos

2. Your name (first name would suffice): George

3. Your age: 20

4. Your location: EST

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 3

6. Why you should receive the position: i create very unique content not really seen on spk. there is a whole realm of nhers/pkers really that havent touched spk and would be great to see them play this server but needs more content of pking especailly in the niche areas such as NH staking.

• Like 1

1. Link to your channel:UraJin - YouTube

2. Your name (first name would suffice):Zack

3. Your age:24

4. Your location:michigan , eastern daylight

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:10-12 hours on saturdays and sundays , 8 hours from monday to friday

6. Why you should receive the position:Well i just started 4 days ago and ive been interacting with the community alot and ive been doing 2-4 hours streams so far and my content has been doing great and i post everyday and i see myself and my channel growing with this server and community :D

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0hm6K_2ei22kS9hqWOaPog

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Chris

4. Your location: Australia

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 12hrs

6. Why you should receive the position: Why not? I'm not going to beg or suck up for this position, my content speaks for itself. So.... why not?

Edited by C R O W
I lied, turned 22 a month ago
  • Sad 1

1. Link to your channel: 

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Schlange

3. Your age: 25

4. Your location: Europe

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 1-14h really varies between work 

6. Why you should receive the position: i love SpawnPK and i wanna be a youtuber and ineed it to get some new revenues :P

Edited by Schlange

1. Link to your channel: https://youtube.com/c/NopidRS

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Fatin

4. Your location: straight from the heart of Balkans (NMK)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4+-

6. Why you should receive the position: I believe I can offer some unique content on SpawnPk

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/RuneScapeOriginal

2. Your name: RSOriginal

3. Your age: 23

4. Your location: USA/CAN

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4+

6. Why you should receive the position: I have been doing this for years (Making RSPS videos). I would be able to bring to SpawnPK Lots of new Traffic. 

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaHz0lK-BN-U_-hcXgdUncg

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Vincent

4. Your location: Finland

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Depends on my week. Sometimes more sometimes less.

6. Why you should receive the position: I put the effort into my videos. Quality over quantity.

1. Link to your channel:

https://www.youtube.com/@yungsmittyrsps716/videos

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

Chase

3. Your age:

4. Your location:

Maine, USA

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

sometimes only 30 mins sometimes 6-7 depends on work

6. Why you should receive the position:

I love making videos and providing content for the server, and I put a lot of work into the videos I create. I also used to stream a lot, even doing a 28 hour stream where I grinded a blood relic from 0 points and then gave it away for a surprise ending, and will be getting back into stuff like that once I settle into my new job and get used to a new schedule. I don't always have a lot of time to play but whenever I'm playing I'm always recording and working on new content.

Edited by YungSmitty

Link to your channel: 

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Schlange

4. Your location: Europe

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 1-14h really varies between work 

6. Why you should receive the position: i love SpawnPK and i wanna be a youtuber and ineed it to get some new revenues :P

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEpSJaJ3XTcxshMt1XgBI2w

2. Your name (first name would suffice): michael

3. Your age:30

4. Your location: norway 

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:around 8-12hrs

6. Why you should receive the position: i have been streaming on here and there for the last 2 years but lately i have been putting full time in the too the server and will keep doing it as long as u guys will have me here :D

First Name: David

Average: Playtime: I'm stream twice a day for 3-4 hours and I'm on for around 7-10 hours average not including ::afk

Why I should get Youtuber Rank: I have very old connections to a lot of people including ::ghost very good friend of mine, Aswell as just recently ::big stacks who was on stream with me I also have old ties to a lot of older players including Oink Oink and back then I have had some shenanigans with Scooby back in the day Cursed Out is also acquainted and has joined my streams my plans are to continue the streaming marathon I think it would be a lot easier for people to do ::ex0 to join these community events my second to those plans is to make montage videos and continue informational videos regarding updates for new players and how to capitalize on them as my brother did. 

Continued Information: I am Antirusher's brother I have a channel with 50+ subscribers and he also has a channel with 50+ subscribers I have access to both channels due to him quitting my channel doesn't have 5k views for only SPK so I was wondering if I could still receive the youtuber rank for my channel otherwise I can forward my viewers to my brothers channel and rename it I will link both channels below if you need me to confirm I have and was given ownership by my irl brother I can do so.

Antirusher - YouTube 

Ex0 - YouTube

1. Channelhttps://www.youtube.com/@CrookRSPS
2. First name: I'll happily divulge though privately for a number of reasons, primarily privacy.
3. Age: 25
4. Location: Belgium, CEST GMT+2
5. Average amount of Gameplay Hours: Ehm, hard to say as this is situational based on the time I have but usually around 2-3 hours a day throughout the week, 4-6+ hours a day throughout weekends.
6: Why should I receive the position: Frankly, though I don't upload on a consistent basis from week to week unlike others. I believe the content I offer is something that's been long lost throughout the content scene and it offers a nostalgic vibe to those who appreciate some edited PK videos, obviously these aren't consistent as I would like them to be but nevertheless the time and effort invested into them would equate to multiple regular uploads and for that reason although I intend to focus heavily on PK related content, I would like to introduce some other content later down the line that's more sustainable in combination with the current content, naturally I would still need to figure out a format and how to structure and time manage all of it, as well as a concept and so on and so forth but that is the long-term idea.

Edited by Crook