Sign in to follow this  
cazza

(Mod)Jack is back

Some of the original players will know me but a lot of the new players won't, basically, I went away for 2 months and I will be back soon so to avoid confusion about "who is this guy? Is he new" or whatever I thought I'd make an intro post to re-introduce myself to the new players. So, name is Jack, previously cazza(in game not IRL) ((Jack is my name IRL tho)) I like McDonald's chicken nuggets with curry sauce and I'm from London, been staff for like 7 months I think and my star sign is Leo. That's pretty much all the relevant stuff about me if you wanna talk then don't talk to me in game cus I'll IP you (I jk ked, I'm nice boi) But yeah, sorry I couldn't add all the fancy fonts and colours because I'm on my phone so yeah.

Back on the 26th.

WTF you went away for 2 months, that means i've been playing spawnpk for over two months..

Time really does fly by when you're having fun.

Jack is back to #makeSpawnpkGreatAgain kappa.

Welcome back in advance

Welcome to server bud , if you need any help feel free to msg me ingame or in forums :)

Welcome jack the newfag. Hope u Meet me up in wild fam, Ima beat yo up as always :*

I'll still mess you up, even though I haven't pked for 2 months, ima 1 smack ya booty.

WTF you went away for 2 months, that means i've been playing spawnpk for over two months..

Time really does fly by when you're having fun.

Jack is back to #makeSpawnpkGreatAgain kappa.

Welcome back in advance

We will build a wall together, keep them prods outta the wild!

Welcome to server bud , if you need any help feel free to msg me ingame or in forums :)

Thanks, I think

yo dude, fk mia lmao staff hunting types.

LOLOLOLOL FKN ROASTED NIGNOG LR0FLR0FLR0FLR0FL.

ahumm.. Nigga every1 is staffhunting, Just get ingame and you will see these fgts saying:

"If u need help feel free to pm me".

I pmed some retard what monster drops korasi, That faggot said NEX did. I almost died fam.

LMAO who the fuck is CAZZA LMAO

Idk G, Some Nerd who gets bullied irl and tries to be famous on here aye?

Jks ly jack