Brutal

Brutal Pker1, Application for Helper

+1 from me as he is the nicest and most talkative member of the tittysuck15,brutal pker,x that team that I have seen :)

• Like 1

Considering it took me some real work to even become a helper , you need to put yourself out there and help players that need to be helped, I've never seen you in the help cc or even say over yell that you're pms are open for anyone that needs help with the game.

The main reason you've gotten +1 is because it's the lockdown cc trying to show their support, but I don't believe someone deserves the helper role ,just because they've became good friends with staff on the server.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ascendency said:

Considering it took me some real work to even become a helper , you need to put yourself out there and help players that need to be helped, I've never seen you in the help cc or even say over yell that you're pms are open for anyone that needs help with the game.

Ascendency, did Brutal kill you for ks or loot?

1 minute ago, Purdue said:

Nope I'm just not giving people +1 if they don't deserve it.

1 hour ago, Glorified said:

+1 from me as he is the nicest and most talkative member of the tittysuck15,brutal pker,x that team that I have seen :)

TYVM! :D 

1 hour ago, Ascendency said:

The main reason you've gotten +1 is because it's the lockdown cc trying to show their support, but I don't believe someone deserves the helper role ,just because they've became good friends with staff on the server.

Thanks for your input, but it's not because I'm in lockdown. I've actually been trying and helping, but maybe you just haven't seen me helping yet. I'll try and make myself stand out more, maybe I can get your approval too, later on.

1 hour ago, Purdue said:

L00L

Nice looking application @Brutal Pker1! Love the forum avatar as well :P Without a further a do, i'd like to thank you for taking the time for making a staff application and showing interest towards the staff team! You aren't a stranger on the server, and with the lack of manpower on the staff team i'd think you'd make a very good addition to the team.

From a staff perspective on you, I can say that you do help out a lot on your accounts. It may not be your main, but I do see your alt account helping out via help cc very frequently and in very odd hours of the day (12-4 am CST). These hours are usually dead zones with the exception of ascendency, sometimes casey/bow and me. While you are an american and we don't lack this time zone on the team, you are still very active and I see you online just as much as me so that speaks really good about your activity.

Even though Tevin dismisses forum activity, I value it a lot. I won't deduct you for it, but I always love to see someone who values the forum pre-staff so they can keep it up or even improve on it as they make the team. For someone whose been around as long as 2016, you do lack but that's alright since you can always improve on it.

Attitude wise, I can say i've never seen you mad. Given you are very involved in the NH/deep wild pking scene it would be very safe to assume you would be very toxic but you are far from that case. I can honestly say I have never seen you flame, and in the small cases of pk banter were 100% banter with no rule breaks involved. Your tone when helping players if very genuine and seems really down to earth which is a very good thing.

Here's a quick rating table i'd like to give you so that you can work it on the coming weeks. You're definitely on the right path towards becoming a staff member, and improving your lower scoring areas will only make you a much better candidate.

• Server Activity: 10/10
  • Attitude:  10/10
  • General Game Knowledge: 10/10 PvP wise 7/10 PvM wise
  • Forums Activity: Not including in the scoring, but listing it as it would look very good on you to improve it. 3/10

Overall: 10/10 factoring in your PvP expertise, and 9/10 factoring in your PvM knowledge. 100%/90% which is very good in my book.

Hope to see you improve and keep on helping, and there shouldn't be a problem as to why you get staff.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Nice looking application @Brutal Pker1! Love the forum avatar as well :P Without a further a do, i'd like to thank you for taking the time for making a staff application and showing interest towards the staff team! You aren't a stranger on the server, and with the lack of manpower on the staff team i'd think you'd make a very good addition to the team.

From a staff perspective on you, I can say that you do help out a lot on your accounts. It may not be your main, but I do see your alt account helping out via help cc very frequently and in very odd hours of the day (12-4 am CST). These hours are usually dead zones with the exception of ascendency, sometimes casey/bow and me. While you are an american and we don't lack this time zone on the team, you are still very active and I see you online just as much as me so that speaks really good about your activity.

Even though Tevin dismisses forum activity, I value it a lot. I won't deduct you for it, but I always love to see someone who values the forum pre-staff so they can keep it up or even improve on it as they make the team. For someone whose been around as long as 2016, you do lack but that's alright since you can always improve on it.

Attitude wise, I can say i've never seen you mad. Given you are very involved in the NH/deep wild pking scene it would be very safe to assume you would be very toxic but you are far from that case. I can honestly say I have never seen you flame, and in the small cases of pk banter were 100% banter with no rule breaks involved. Your tone when helping players if very genuine and seems really down to earth which is a very good thing.

Here's a quick rating table i'd like to give you so that you can work it on the coming weeks. You're definitely on the right path towards becoming a staff member, and improving your lower scoring areas will only make you a much better candidate.

• Server Activity: 10/10
  • Attitude:  10/10
  • General Game Knowledge: 10/10 PvP wise 7/10 PvM wise
  • Forums Activity: Not including in the scoring, but listing it as it would look very good on you to improve it. 3/10

Overall: 10/10 factoring in your PvP expertise, and 9/10 factoring in your PvM knowledge. 100%/90% which is very good in my book.

Hope to see you improve and keep on helping, and there shouldn't be a problem as to why you get staff.

Thank you very much for the evaluation, means a lot. Seeing that you did some monitoring and homework on me and giving me a thorough evaluation, means a ton and i appreciate it!

1 minute ago, xenon brute said:

Support brutal 100%! He is always the first and usually the only person helping out and he does it a lot.

TYVM for noticing me :D!

Sure, you never get angry in game is a good sign, however the way you spoke to me and my friends in a discord call was absolutely disgusting, especially since you are just ragging them cos your master tells you to even though we did fuck all to deserve it. 

So, it's a big no from me and here's why.

- You have been involved in SERIOUS rule breaking, i am not allowed to mention what.

- You rag players for money with out giving them a single chance for off. This causes players to quit.

- I have never seen you help players, nor are you active in the community. All you do is pk.

Edited by get scoped
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, get scoped said:

Sure, you never get angry in game is a good sign, however the way you spoke to me and my friends in a discord call was absolutely disgusting, especially since you are just ragging them cos your master tells you to even though we did fuck all to deserve it. 

- You have been involved in SERIOUS rule breaking, i am not allowed to mention what.

- You rag players for money with out giving them a single chance for off. This causes players to quit.

- I have never seen you help players, nor are you active in the community. All you do is pk.

If you have proof of any of these claims, please feel free to post it. Cause i'm sure I didn't do any of this. + I do off players when I rag them, but after they do the same thing, that caused them to get ragged in the first place it's utterly their fault and that's just stupidity at that point. I have been helping the community actually, but some people just don't see that because they're blinded by their hatred towards me. BUT I understand where you're coming from, sorta. Thanks for posting on my app!

Edited by Brutal Pker1

Hey Brutal Pker1

It wasn't long time ago since I saw your staff application. I’m not gonna lie it’s a pretty good one and I see you have people supporting you meanwhile people that aren’t. I have seen you around many times and as well spoke with you many times. We are basically chill with each other. Though here comes my opinions about you.

Positive: You can be a chill dude and have experience about the game and pking.

Negative: I feel like you are helping the community way more when a staff are online and way less when they aren’t. Basically you barely help out in situations when staff don't have time to play. Why is it like that?

You can be toxic and rude, I’ve seen you ragging people even though they ask you to stop you aren’t. I don’t know the situation to be fair but why don’t solve it by a conversation instead?

A toxic staff is bad for this community and I feel like if someone should be added as a staff helper these points has to change and improve! My honest opinion is that you are not the the right staff this community.

z5OeozwhEWsejeJ6SMuc-hpyFOUrW_gHMH5jqtuz6wVn2bOqsNHFNa2GaDI03zVt6GyenISKO_tVpVchghDxhb-uihe0p4_7VQ0TZBUTNkxfi7ikqShLIAFIweT-euo0Lsj8SPsD

5 minutes ago, honest said:

Hey Brutal Pker1

It wasn't long time ago since I saw your staff application. I’m not gonna lie it’s a pretty good one and I see you have people supporting you meanwhile people that aren’t. I have seen you around many times and as well spoke with you many times. We are basically chill with each other. Though here comes my opinions about you.

Negative: I feel like you are helping the community way more when a staff are online and way less when they aren’t. Basically you barely help out in situations when staff don't have time to play. Why is it like that?

You can be toxic and rude, I’ve seen you ragging people even though they ask you to stop you aren’t. I don’t know the situation to be fair but why don’t solve it by a conversation instead?

A toxic staff is bad for this community and I feel like if someone should be added as a staff helper these points has to change and improve! My honest opinion is that you are not the the right staff this community.

z5OeozwhEWsejeJ6SMuc-hpyFOUrW_gHMH5jqtuz6wVn2bOqsNHFNa2GaDI03zVt6GyenISKO_tVpVchghDxhb-uihe0p4_7VQ0TZBUTNkxfi7ikqShLIAFIweT-euo0Lsj8SPsD

Flaming is a very common thing on SPK due to its PvP aspect, and with that being said Brutal happens to be in the best clan on the server. You can safely assume that he is exposed to this all day long on a daily basis, and factoring that in he behaves very well and has never reached a point where he needed to be warned, let alone given a punishment.

I also find it hilarious you bring up ragging, that is irrelevant to mention on a staff application unless it's in an illegal place(which I doubt this is the case). I'll stop having to explain why it doesn't matter if you rag the entire server or don't rag, wont make a difference on your application and will still be accepted with open arms by everyone on the team and the owners.

As for your screenshot, i'll be honest and have to say that's the first time i've seen him say anything bad and can easily be chucked into the PK banter category. Flaming itself is not illegal when limited, and is very expected on the server due to its PvP scene. Even as Ryan describes it in his own format: 

You can see he allows minimal flaming on the staff team.

Based on that one screenshot, I fail to see how you conceive brutal to be a "toxic staff". I'd expect way more screenshots and actual flaming on a extensive level, and a repeat offender to be classified as "toxic". I believe you don't know what that term stands for, because one case of bad/uncomfortable playing does not automatically convert into being "toxic"

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, honest said:

Hey Brutal Pker1

Thanks for the feed back. To be fair I help whoever and whenever I can. I don't look around to see if staff are watching me help people. I do it out of kindness and my want for people to enjoy spk. And yes I've ragged people, but that's due to their stupidity, for example:When im in my rag gear and a veng pker attacks me and says "goodluck", I respond with "no im ragging" then they reply with "ok rag me then" or something stupid. Then that leads me to ragging them. And that screenie of me calling some 1 a retard is literally no big deal. And there is no context leading up to what or who I said that to.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

Flaming is a very common thing on SPK due to its PvP aspect, and with that being said Brutal happens to be in the best clan on the server. You can safely assume that he is exposed to this all day long on a daily basis, and factoring that in he behaves very well and has never reached a point where he needed to be warned, let alone given a punishment.

I also find it hilarious you bring up ragging, that is irrelevant to mention on a staff application unless it's in an illegal place(which I doubt this is the case). I'll stop having to explain why it doesn't matter if you rag the entire server or don't rag, wont make a difference on your application and will still be accepted with open arms by everyone on the team and the owners.

As for your screenshot, i'll be honest and have to say that's the first time i've seen him say anything bad and can easily be chucked into the PK banter category. Flaming itself is not illegal when limited, and is very expected on the server due to its PvP scene. Even as Ryan describes it in his own format: 

You can see he allows minimal flaming on the staff team.

Based on that one screenshot, I fail to see how you conceive brutal to be a "toxic staff". I'd expect way more screenshots and actual flaming on a extensive level, and a repeat offender to be classified as "toxic". I believe you don't know what that term stands for, because one case of bad/uncomfortable playing does not automatically convert into being "toxic"

I respect every word on your reply and sure we have different opinions about ragging. I brought it up because someone else did and felt like it had to be discussed further. Here is why, a staff player ragging someone, would that look good for the new players on Spk? My opinion is no, if i saw that happened on my first day on spk i would prob not have a second day here. I dont think I´m the only one either to have that mindset.

Reason i posted this ss was calling someone a retard is disrespectful and a staff player should never go that far no matter what. If I knew this staff application would have been made earlier, this would for sure not be my only ss. Now when this is written and can be seen by anyone I doubt he will write anything like this again which I respect. How ever Kellatha, I hope you got my point but I felt like this was something important to bring up.

• Confused 1

On 3/14/2019 at 8:22 AM, get scoped said:

Who let this guy back on forums again lol

8 hours ago, honest said:

I respect every word on your reply and sure we have different opinions about ragging. I brought it up because someone else did and felt like it had to be discussed further. Here is why, a staff player ragging someone, would that look good for the new players on Spk? My opinion is no, if i saw that happened on my first day on spk i would prob not have a second day here. I dont think I´m the only one either to have that mindset.

Reason i posted this ss was calling someone a retard is disrespectful and a staff player should never go that far no matter what. If I knew this staff application would have been made earlier, this would for sure not be my only ss. Now when this is written and can be seen by anyone I doubt he will write anything like this again which I respect. How ever Kellatha, I hope you got my point but I felt like this was something important to bring up.

?, Staff members are people too and they will have moments of anger / banter at some point in time. "Retard" is on a much lesser scale of some of the other things said on here so your screenshot proves nothing but you trying to degrade the application. Try again.

Also won't expose who you are but if you're going to provide this type of criticism, do it like a man on your main forums account, not an alt.

• Like 2

Fat -1 from me. Never seen him help, not in help cc, nor in yell. 

In the end our votes won't matter and these applications are just for show. Staff members have already made up their mind beforehand. 

Any negative comments will be answered by staff members in a condescending fashion as seen above ^. Or in extreme cases, -1 comments will be removed completely (ascendencys application).

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

"Retard" is on a much lesser scale of some of the other things said on here

But me calling you my Somalian brother is on the higher end of the scale and worthy of a 1 week mute?

12 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Brutal happens to be in the best clan on the server.

That is incorrect. Please do not talk about my wildy again!

3 minutes ago, n33b4liffff said:

I vouch for this he will make the server better and is a good help to the community.

#lockdown

:) thanks!