Brutal

Brutal Pker1, Application for Helper

[✔️] You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days. (Proof here)🔽

Spoiler

0c7a65894949486274eec69658e3fdc3.png

12bb51b9dd24754fcedf6f151a30fe24.png

[✔️] You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken.

[✔️] You must be proficient in English. (First language, very proficient)

Introduction

First and foremost, I thank you for dropping by and reading my staff application any support is greatly appreciated! My name is Nicholas or 'Nick', if you want to use that common nickname feel free to do so :) or call me "Brutal" (my ign) and I'm 20 years of age. I live on the west coast (GMT -8), I usually play anywhere from 6-12hrs on a weekday and on weekends I play all day if I have nothing better to do (usually I don't). I've been playing Runescape and RSPS'S for 10years on and off + it's not an exaggeration  if I were to claim to be a "no-life", but I just enjoy Runescape a lot in general and SPK has grasped my interest, which is why i want to apply for staff and have an impact on the server in any way, shape, or form of contribution. Speaking of contribution I help players a lot, just not the people who beg for items instead I tell them a way to make some money and by doing that I feel i'm not ruining their experience by just giving them items, so that they can have the satisfaction of getting their own gear and grinding for their goals (my opinion, obviously some people rather just be given things and not grind). I'm the type of person that if I don't fully understand a certain thing, i'll go to extra lengths to further grasp and understand what it is. Also I always solve things to the best of my ability and with a level-headed way, I also can take jokes/harsh criticism/truths when it comes to something about myself, and try to better myself from those if they're something negative about me, unless it's something about me physically then probably not :P.
In-Game Activity

I've played Spawn PK roughly for about 7 months and I've about acquired most things about SPK in this time to help anyone who has a question about the game. If I miss your pm or question, most likely i'm doing something else, not ignoring you, but just re-send me the question/pm and i'll most likely answer it to the utmost of my ability. I usually am either at ::vip farming up some money to drop on enchantments or items i want/need or i'm deep wild pking with my clan/friends. I've been helping people who PM me and or ask in the help CC, I keep my alt in the help CC "Brutalpker1" which is identical to my main's name "Brutal Pker1", and the reason for this is because I keep my main in my clan's chat. Other than that, u can pm me on either account and i'm quick to reply if it's something within my power to help with!

Some Other Things

I've always been a more In-Game person, but I 100% put effort into doing more things on forums, I just have to discipline myself a little bit to fit it into my daily regime :D. I do have some good ideas for SPK due to my vast knowledge of playing Runescape/other servers, but I'm not trying to say I know it all, I know I could learn more about the game and better my knowledge still. Also I am not afraid to say what's on my mind or what I think of someone/something, that's just how I am. If you decide to post a reply whether it be hate or support that's fine by me as I said, "I can take the criticism and jokes etc." I know I low-key wrote a whole essay, but I do want to be staff and i'm just showing what type of effort that I can put into being one.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, I APPRECIATE IT TRUST ME!
-BRUTAL

• Like 2

Stand by you on this 100%, would be great to not only have more members on the staff team in general but an active one at that. Extremely respectful in game and over discord in pretty much every situation +1 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lzerraptorz said:

Stand by you on this 100%, would be great to not only have more members on the staff team in general but an active one at that. Extremely respectful in game and over discord in pretty much every situation +1 

TYVM!

1 minute ago, Morbid said:

100% support this man for helper. 

TYVM :D!

Major +1 from me in terms of you becoming helper:

• Player has a squeaky clean record with no history of rule violations, not even a verbal offense like flaming.
  • I imagine that some people are going to throw the "9 post count, not active enough on forums" card at you, this is easily dismiss-able by commenting on forums and creating topics to spark a debate. I think you'll be fine.
  • Looks like you've also been providing decent support in the "help" CC when staff members aren't around, so that's always good to see as well.

As of right now, you look like you're on a good path to helper ... But only time will tell.

If this type of behavior is consistent for at least 1-2 months, i could definitely see it happening.

Good luck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phenomenon said:

Major +1 from me in terms of you becoming helper:

• Player has a squeaky clean record with no history of rule violations, not even a verbal offense like flaming.
  • I imagine that some people are going to throw the "9 post count, not active enough on forums" card at you, this is easily dismiss-able by commenting on forums and creating topics to spark a debate. I think you'll be fine.
  • Looks like you've also been providing decent support in the "help" CC when staff members aren't around, so that's always good to see as well.

As of right now, you look like you're on a good path to helper ... But only time will tell.

If this type of behavior is consistent for at least 1-2 months, i could definitely see it happening.

Good luck.

TYSM SIR! MEANS A LOT!

+1 deserves this more than any1! server needs more staff and this mans is qualified for it. gl on app 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Max Avon said:

+1 deserves this more than any1! server needs more staff and this mans is qualified for it. gl on app 

TYSM BRODAR!

Can see you abusing your powers for the sake of your clan if you become mod.

Edited by Big Pee pee
Concerns about the toxicity related to the rest of his clan.
  • Like 1

Just now, Big Pee pee said:

+1

Even though you're a PKer you keep it respectful

TYVM!

very helpful man, when i first started i remember you giving me ags because i had a beginner ags. everytime i ask you questions about money making, or anything spk related you will always have an answer. ty bro +1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcewallocum said:

very helpful man, when i first started i remember you giving me ags because i had a beginner ags. everytime i ask you questions about money making, or anything spk related you will always have an answer. ty bro +1

TYSM bro, yeah I still remember u too, glad u remember me! :D

1 minute ago, Getmoneyaya1 said:

+1 sapport for him. He tell me how to getmoneyyaya

TYVM! BRO :D

+1, good guy and very laid back person who doesn’t tend to get in arguments a lot

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

+1, good guy and very laid back person who doesn’t tend to get in arguments a lot

TYVM! :D

2 minutes ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

+1 helper this man

TYVM FOR THE SUPPORT! :D

1 minute ago, g maul rush said:

+1 for the helper. Very kind and helpful guy. good we still have people like him :) Cheers man

TYVM FOR THE SUPPORT :D!

Not a fucking chance I say.

Hes in #Lockedup so therefore he's a clown.

Look at these bunch of outcasts sitting at lvl 42 waiting for @dry nut "D ry" and " C C1421132" spastics trying to lure #Tm in singles.

These guys were afraid to come into multi L0L becasue we smashed them before @ clan wars before.

af65c3cc58.png

Edited by Purdue

Just now, Purdue said:

Look at these bunch of outcasts sitting at lvl 42 waiting for @dry nut "D ry" and " C C1421132" spastics trying to lure #Tm in singles.

These guys were afraid to come into multi L0L becasue we smashed them before @ clan wars before.

af65c3cc58.png

You literally have mental retardation, I'm genuinely not trying to be offensive. I'm really worried for you, I lose brain cells just reading your posts. Please, get help. 

4 minutes ago, Max Avon said:

You literally have mental retardation, I'm genuinely not trying to be offensive. I'm really worried for you, I lose brain cells just reading your posts. Please, get help. 

Please provide me a report titled "Losing brain cells by reading" and investigate your theory.

References using the "Harvard Referencing System".

Edited by Purdue

15 minutes ago, Purdue said:

af65c3cc58.png

Thanks for stating your opinion :)