Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

Hybrid | NH Event.

Sup guys, Hash juan here.

I decided to just make an event since our staffmembers never made one.

This event is simple but its hella fun. It doesnt matter if you are new or old to nhing.

Just come and prove ur oppenent wrong :)

HOW ITS GONNA WORK

If you are interested in this event, Make sure to post ur name below.

Everyone who signed up, Is gnna have a number.

We will make a table who against who etc.

The event will be hosted in 2 months, So you have the time to practice :)

REWARDS

If there's more than 15 people participating, We will give 1st 2nd and 3rd a prize. If under 15, Only 1st will get a prize.

The prize will be Announced Later.

RULES

________

- No OP weps such as korasi ele weps ballista etc

- No dding.

- If you died, Dont go back in.

- DO NOT PJ.

- MUST HAVE THE SAME GEAR AS THE OTHER.

What gear we're using:

Ahrims, Karils / Dhide, ANCIENT STAFF OR MASTER WAND, Mage's Book, CRYSTAL SHIELD (since donors can dfs spec, we will not use dfs), Torags/Veracs/Guthans (w.e u want as long as its not op melee armor such as bandos vesta dharok etc) And any helm except SERPS, Regular Whip (no tent or blood whip etc), Rune c'bow (no blood cbow/ACB/CCB etc.).

UNLESS you both agree to use different gear (to risk) thats up to you.

Thanks to Plox for clearing this up:

if you cant use acb or staff of the dead or other cheap shit like chaotics unless agreed upon to risk the same items. Why not lower the bar and force it all be spawn gear with a 55 defence cap for all gear and mandatory dragon spec weapon (excluding the warhammer) I mean isn't this supposed to be about skill? so the gear would be narrowed down to:

"regular whip, rune cbow, ancient staff or master wand, rune equipment, barb assault gear (torso, fighter hat), black d'hides, mystic, daggannoth kings gear/equipment, firecape, mage arena cape, rune pouch" rune pouch would offer 2 more food to people who use.

BpNQqeX.pngvXTjZi7.pngbr0h1iy.png

And to bring up the whole donor advantage with inventory setups would mean either donors would have to hand out flasks and rocktails or the donors would be using mantas and regular 4 dose potions.

Get your friends to this topic and let them sign up for a dope EVENT!

Edited by Faith pots

Instead of listing broad terms like "op weapons" under what's not allowed, perhaps choose certain items that everyone will have to use?

Instead of listing broad terms like "op weapons" under what's not allowed, perhaps choose certain items that everyone will have to use?

If the staffmembers would like to "mm" That'd be alot better.

And yes, Thats what i wanted but idk if ppl would like it. i mean, some ppl wont risk items like sotd or tsotd orso and s9me may. But hey, Lets just get players joining first, then we will change some Shit. :)

Im not gonna play cuz i dont want to get slapped by Nick :'( it hurts

Who says hes gnna survive to the 'finals'? ;)

Bump for more players.. Keep in mind this is just to keep our community together. Its just for fun, Ofcourse tyeres prizes, But its mainly to enjoy the event with the rest of the spawnpk warriors. :)

im in! sounds good :cool:

Good to see people participate.

Try to get more people to this topic please, i cant login for a while. :$

Update the rules a bit as to what's allowed gear wise please, I'm in!

Alright, added what gear we will have to use.

Edited by Faith pots

Any helm, this allows for a lot of Overpowered things.

Why not just have, ONLY SPAWNABLES, except for claws and ags, and no DFS. - Which is perfectly reasonable and probably the best way to go.

People will be saying, oh can i have d defender, hey can i use blood crown, what about comp cape? What about flasks? It will be annoying to deal with and possibly lead to unfairmess.

Keep it simple, spawnables only, NO combat potions, NO blood rings or any other rings. No goliath gloves.

No DFS.

With the exception of allowing claws and ags. In my opinion