Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

Suggestions for next update, Bug Fixes, Combat, Etc

All of the information provided below are based off of extensive testing that was conducted...

Dragon Sword
- Dragon Sword needs a damage buff for it's base hit from 45 to 50 (way too low, abyssal tent hits better)
- Dragon Sword needs a special attack buff from 56 to 65 (way too low, price is currently higher than DWH and that hits a maximum of 80 with high accuracy)
- Dragon Sword needs an accuracy buff against F3, but not the damage. Lots of 0's have been seen throughout the testing period.
- Dragon Sword needs to have a damage cap of 50 when melee prayer is detected if not done already.
- Dragon Sword Animation needs to be a poke, not a slash (for all attack styles)
- Dragon Sword's Protection value is extremely low (vesta chainbody > dragon sword) needs to meet the appropriate 14B Price

BUG FIXES
- **SECTION OMITTED AS IT RELATES TO STAFF COMMANDS**

- Redskulled players cannot teleport to a PoH using teleport to house tabs
- 15 Blood Diamond drop from lava key (chest) do not work, you get the message but not the prize
- Agility does not reduce how much stamina is drained from your run energy
- G Rapier animation is on all types of rapiers, the old rapiers need a revert while G rapier stays the same
- Obstacles for duel arena does not work, players looking to fun fight are forced to use the normal arena which get in the way of stakers
- Dead clicks (gyazos of this can be found in reports section)
- Remove infernal cape from ::pvpinfo as we now allow it at EdgePvP
- Barrelchest anchor is still not allowed at EdgePvP as the system believes it's one of the OP weapons (cannon, sword, maul, axe)
- Hydra can be safe spotted behind a tree
- Outside of rev caves is currently a multi-Pking area, this area is actually a single zone on OSRS / all servers so this is incorrect (the cave itself is multi of course)
- Fix issue with banking when you close out of it too quickly

- Dragon throwing axes are still not 100% like 07, very buggy.

**SUGGESTIONS**

- Command such as ::rankreset for clan owners, this will reset everyone who has ever entered the CC to "not in clan", this is especially beneficial if u ever cleared your friend's list and don't know what ranks might be lingering around that you didn't get the opportunity to manually unrank.
- Buff the accuracy of G. Rapier, it's currently not worth it's price due to how inaccurate it is (damage is fine)
- Add a bank + trading post to VIP zone, players have been demanding it for a while now and it seems fair to do.

- Elysian Spirit Shield provides no soaking effect - This is most likely because we have a divine spirit shield. I'd like to see a small portion be added to Elysians like 5% to match it's economy price of 3.4B, In addition to this, it needs to have the OSRS soaking animation.

- Rework the Elemental Staff so that it has a decent chance in PvP scenarios and becomes a popular weapon like it once was

- Provide Serp Helmet venom immunity effect to Champion's Crown as it costs 50 points to get with no effect (but nice stats at least)

- Introduce the TzHaar Fight Pits into SpawnPK, with a new shop similar to the shop we have for Tournaments. This shop should include new titles players can purchase to show up beside their names, Lots of cool cosmetic items with nice stats similar to the champion gear in the tournament shop with a scary cosmetic effect, items you find in everyday economy that you can sell and make profit out of this mini-game, and a custom title scroll where you can represent yourself (CLAN-ONLY to prevent any obscene tags being created): https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/TzHaar_Fight_Pit

Items i had in mind for these consist of:

- 3rd Age Cloak (https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/images/a/a5/3rd_age_cloak_detail.png?633d0) Which can have slightly better stats than the Tokhaar-Kal, but not better than the infernal and no drop rate bonus. High point requirement

- Team X Cape (same stats as infernal cape but no drop rate bonus) Extremely high point requirement: https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Team_cape_x

- Mythical Cape (Same stats as imbued god capes): https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Mythical_cape Extremely high point requirement

• Arceuus house hood
  • Hosidius house hood
  • Lovakengj house hood
  • Piscarilius house hood
  • Shayzien house hood

All of these hoods should have the same stats as champion crown

The following items need to be unrestricted at EdgePvP as they are 07 items and not custom/OP on SpawnPK:

• Tanzanite & Magma Helm
  • Dragon Scimitar (or.)

If i find more i'll add onto this thread

• Thanks 1

Good suggestions but magma/tanz aren’t allowed because they confer extra str/mage bonus which isn’t the case on OSRS (correct me if I’m wrong). But in light of recent updates allowing PVP armour into edgepvp I don’t think that it’d be OP.

We need something in wild to boost singles activity tho :-/

+1 for things like making rev caves outside and inside to a certain point like on OSRS singles, fixing the way dragon throwing axes work, the champion’s crown having slight buffs, having some sort of custom one-of-a-kind fight pits or LMS on spawnpk, not able to teleport to a player owned house redskulled,elemental staff fix (basically needs a buff or a change to the way it works in pvp), elysian spirit shield effect fix, agility level not having any impact on your run energy drained and dead clicks being fixed.

All the rest of the suggestions are fine but not all too important IMO.

17 minutes ago, Big Pee pee said:

Good suggestions but magma/tanz aren’t allowed because they confer extra str/mage bonus which isn’t the case on OSRS (correct me if I’m wrong). But in light of recent updates allowing PVP armour into edgepvp I don’t think that it’d be OP.

We need something in wild to boost singles activity tho 😕

You make a valid point, of my m8's actually sent me a message regarding this and i found out that yes you are correct OSRS do not give boosted stats for melee / magic on magma and tanz it's solely cosmetic. It wouldn't be that big of a problem, but i don't think it's necessary anymore since it's custom

LOVE the idea of LMS/Fight pits. Could possibly do something similar with clan wars? 5v5 / 10v10 - Game gives each player PRESET gear, RANDOM teams out of all players in the lobby with a reward point shop? Clan wars was heavily anticipated and the potential for that area is limitless.

Dragon sword- Not gonna lie the dragon sword would be dead content either way whether it gets buffed or not unless it gets the typical spk treatment like the dwh. +1 i guess

Bug fixes- All of these seem good especially the outside of the rev caves multi to singles as this place at times can be quite active. Also not a bug but could be also get the ability to check invent and gear at duel arena this could make for the ability of nh/ hybrid stakes, dms etc for fun at duel arena. Barrelchest anchor is pretty much dead content but yeah. +1 for all

Rank reset- Why not +1

Elysian spirit shield- 5% seems a bit low if it would be possible for the 70% chance for damage soaking but lower the reduction from 30 to 15% would be quite nice and ive suggested the elysian spirit shield animation before so +1 :D 

Rework of elemental staff- The delay between special attack and next attack is insane for some reason when it never has been and idk why that is and the damage is pretty low so yeah i agree a buff is necessary +1

Champion crown buff- If this was implemented id want the crown to be restricted in edgepvp as it is somewhat overpowered already and giving venom immunity would be even worse, I go to pk at edgepvp to avoid the annoying autokeeps =/, plus i dont think 50 tourney points is that difficult to achieve on the grand scheme of things when you consider how powerful the crown is. -1

Tzhaar fight pits- Would be something nice to do on spawnpk other than gamble pvm and try find fights, the rewards seem a bit out of place however as much as i love the mythical cape and the zeah hoods again just seems something a little out of place thought maybe thats just me. (Edgepvp gear restrictions should be added to the minigame too imo) +1

36 minutes ago, lzerraptorz said:

Dragon sword- Not gonna lie the dragon sword would be dead content either way whether it gets buffed or not unless it gets the typical spk treatment like the dwh. +1 i guess

I'd use dsword if it was spawnable so it wouldn't be dead content. It hits higher than a frost tentacle. You can't label things "dead content" when you don't know its full details. Dsword OP, and Dlong even more so. If dsword spec was actually accurate, it should be hitting 60's+ through f3 (like osrs).

5 hours ago, lzerraptorz said:

Elysian spirit shield- 5% seems a bit low if it would be possible for the 70% chance for damage soaking but lower the reduction from 30 to 15% would be quite nice and ive suggested the elysian spirit shield animation before so +1 :D 

I would absolutely love to give the Elysian Spirit Shield full soaking capabilities but the problem we are faced with is the fact that we have the Divine Spirit Shield in the game, we don't want to have players with a 3B Elysian Spirit Shield having the same soak as Divine Spirit Shield. Now I'm not sure how much the Divine soaks (i'll say 30% as an example) , I think it would be fair play to make the Elysian soak 20%.

Also, isn't the Divine Spirit Shield supposed to drain prayer points? (like 5% of your damage), i'd like to see this as well.

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

it should be hitting 60's+ through f3 (like osrs).

Dragon Sword doesn't hit 60's through prayer, it only has a max hit capability of 45 through prayer on OSRS (i confirmed this by testing it on my main account)

But i do think it's needs some type of buff to make it useful, as i stated above.

2 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

I would absolutely love to give the Elysian Spirit Shield full soaking capabilities but the problem we are faced with is the fact that we have the Divine Spirit Shield in the game, we don't want to have players with a 3B Elysian Spirit Shield having the same soak as Divine Spirit Shield. Now I'm not sure how much the Divine soaks (i'll say 30% as an example) , I think it would be fair play to make the Elysian soak 20%.

Also, isn't the Divine Spirit Shield supposed to drain prayer points? (like 5% of your damage), i'd like to see this as well.

Well, the elysian was originally coded to have a 70% percent chance to absorb 25% of the damage while the divine had a 100% chance to absorb 30% damage. But 50% of the damage reduced would be drained from your prayer. 

Would love to see this actually be implemented, as right now divine is broken, and I believe it would make the ely a more viable option for people who cant afford a divine but still want that bit of absorption.