Sign in to follow this  
Legitemately

[PVP Based] Suggestion list

Hi.

As this is a PVP-based suggestion list, some PvMers wouldn't agree with all the content, we fully understand that.

If u want to debate about some suggestion, please do in the comments!

1). Damage caps / buffs on spells etc.

As most of may already experience, there isn't a really good damage cap on spells of the normal spellbook. Meaning that different spells can hit better than the damage cap of 42 from Ice barrage. Even though it includes a freezing effect of 15 seconds (20 with the Jad-pet), it isn't as strong (my opinion) as a spellbook which can freeze, teleblock and hit better than Ice Barrage.

The spells that should be damage capped or buffed are for sure:
God Spells: Since the new Arcane demon pet, players are able to hit up to 52's with these spells. Also the Tome of Fire gives a boost when it Shouldn't (zamorak flames). Also the fact that this spell is avaiable at a magic level of 60, the damage cap should be always under higher level spells. 

(damage cap wouldn't affect damage output while PvMing)

Fire Surge spells: Though on Oldschool Runescape, u are able to hit 52's with fire surge (Maximum boostable set (Ahrim's with Amulet of the damned and a Tome of Fire), should be buffed only capping now with a 42. I also found out that the Amulet of Damned doesn't work correctly, with none of the barrows equipment. (might be the issue why it is only 50 million gold pieces in the trading post)

(More to come when we see items are broken!)

2). Random events (chest)

Adding a new random event located in the wilderness, this random event can be in singles aswell in Multi pk zone. The random event will contain different drops, from blood money to mystery chests and even higher tiered rewards. Though implementing this new random event, the rogue's chest should be removed or nerfed, f.e. mystery chests and prize keys aren't be there as an avaible reward. This random event can be a random chest aswell as a boss which will be marked on the map with a yellow Arrow on the minimap.

There will be an announcement of when the random event is going to be spawned which will give a rough location of where the chest can be. (F.e: the random event is in a single/multi zone next to a dark castle around level 15) There will always be a cooldown depending on how many players are actually in the wilderness -> the higher the amount of players in the wilderness, the lower the cooldown will be. This amount does include all zones in the wilderness, including edgepvp and risk fight arena.

Drop list:

Tier 1:                                                     

---- Items                                               ---- Amount              ---- Drop rate  

• Blood money                                ---- 1 - 50                  ---- Always      
  • Coins                                             ---- 25m - 100m       ---- Always      
  • Anglerfish / Dark crab                ---- 1 - 125                ---- 1 / 2          
  • Tier 1 emblem's                           ---- 1                          ---- 1 / 5          

Tier 2

---- Items                                               ---- Amount              ---- Drop rate   

• Blood money                                ---- 50 - 100               ---- 1 / 10     
  • Coins                                             ---- >100m - 300m   ---- 1 / 12 
  • Anglerfish / Dark crab                ---- 100 - 325             ---- 1 / 20         
  • Tier 3 emblem's                           ---- 1                           ---- 1 / 25    
  • Tokhaar - kal's                             ---- 1- 5                       ---- 1 / 13
  • Imbued rings                               ---- 1 - 2                      ---- 1 / 7
  • Donater mystery boxes              ---- 1                            ---- 1 / 30
  • PvP mystery boxes                      ---- 1                           ---- 1 / 33

Tier 3

• Blood money                                ---- 100 - 175             ---- 1 / 90     
  • Coins                                             ---- >300m - 500m    ---- 1 / 120 
  • Anglerfish / Dark crab                ---- 200 - 650             ---- 1 / 60         
  • Tier 5 emblem's                           ---- 1                           ---- 1 / 55    
  • Tokhaar - kal's                             ---- 11 - 23                 ---- 1 / 60
  • Imbued rings                               ---- 5 - 16                   ---- 1 / 70
  • Donater mystery boxes              ---- >1 - 5                   ---- 1 / 160
  • PvP mystery boxes                     ---- >1 - 5                   ---- 1 / 200
  • Primal mystery boxes                ---- 1                            ---- 1 / 305

Getting multiple items from the chest is POSSIBLE, meaning that someone can get a tier 1 and a tier 3 reward!

If you have suggestions for any other rewards, different drop rates and tiers please reply and suggest.

3). Untradeables lost on death

As may of you already know untradeables are destroyed / lost on death when skulled when you'are above level 20 wilderness on oldschool runescape.

We would like to suggest to implement a-look-a-like same system but the wilderness level would be changed from 20 to 30, and some particular items would be risked on death. 

For example:

- Ornamented amulets -> adding a actually value to them which is protected with Protect from item will not result into losing it, however when lost it will drop as a splitted drop -> the amulet and their belonging ornament kit. 

(Even tho these item's are lost on death they won't be tradeable as ornamented items, Ryan has to look himself if he wants a split-option on these items to take the ornamented kits of these amulets).

- Imbued mage capes / infernal cape -> will be turned into shards / stone and dropped on the ground.

- Defender's (every variant) -> debating on the fact that the dragon defender (g) / avernic defender would be dropped fully, or as a splitted drop (like ornamented amulets).

- Void & Cursed items, including the mythical cursed obsidian -> will turn into gold pieces OR  will stay on the ground for 2 minutes and then it dissapears. 

The items that would be excluded are as following:

- Any quest / achievement dairy related item (seed pod etc) will stay in your inventory after death.

- Any max / completionist / donater cape.

- Ava's accumulator and their different variants.

- Ethereal items.

- Tournament related items.

- Blood slayer gear

- (Pets in inventory / out of inventory)

PS. Dropping items before death will not result into losing them when above level 30 in the wilderness! They will dissapear in 2 minutes though.

4). Scoreboards 

Suggestion 4 is about scoreboards for clans.

We'd like to suggest a scoreboard which actually shows the amount of kills clans made in single aswell as in multi zones. A kill will count as a clan point and on the leaderboard it will show off how many clan points a clan has in these scenes.

Clan points given by a player kill are dependent of where (wilderness level) the opponent got killed, what combat zone the player was in, the amount of risk they had, the killstreak the player had at the moment he/she died and what clan they were in.
Meaning that when a player in a clan with 5 points would kill someone in a clan with 1000 points, the player would get more points since they have killed a member of an higher tier clan.

After a clan has made a (x) amount of kills in multi/singles a shop will be unlocked.
These shops will be completely different from eachother, also the amount of clan points needed to unlock both of these will be different.
These shop also use a different currency than normal shops; Clan points (Multi / Singles). By obtaining these points the leader of the clan can unlock armoury, perks and titles which members of the clan are able to use.

(yet more to come when we have more idea's)

Hope u'd like to it,

Kind regards,

the FU-team

- Imbued mage capes / infernal cape -> will be turned into shards / stone and dropped on the ground.

20ihxf8.jpg

Edited by Max Avon

1 hour ago, Max Avon said:

20ihxf8.jpg

We can let it vanish too, whatever u want... its only level 30 and up plus the max cape variant can't be lost on death.

1. I believe barrage is capped bc you can hit multiple people in multi, clan or not. Makes sense to cap a spell that can hit low 50's in multi. Feels proper to keep it that way at least for PvP. I like how fire surge is uncapped, fire surge doesn't freeze on hit like barrage does and you can argue that you can tb/bind as well but those are separate spells that can be game changers if landed or not. Also the pet your complaining about is "Divine Hawk" which there's like 3 in game. It boosts god spell damage well above that.

If you want flames of zammy fixed thats fine i guess, to make it like osrs where it doesn't scale with tome of fire but just know fire surge does about the same damage and a pet can always be released to boost fire damage spells to fill the gap that the flame of zammy nerf will have.

2. Sure why not however I don't agree with BH emblems being in there. Everything else is fine, a bit lack luster but you guys do you. Nothing in that chest makes me "want to go" to these places so in my eyes it'll be just as dead for me.

3. -1. Please don't ever make untradables drop on death. That'll open up the pathway to ragging people and it'll just be a shit storm for both players and staff. While I do like a lot of osrs things, untradables dissapearing/dropping under me at high wildy level is a huge -1 from me. Also ornament/relic gear "Splitting"??? We cant give someone more gold than what it costs to repair it, that would open up the door way to blatant PK farming and as it is I already catch enough of them. I want to give you more incentives to revive singles but these are just plain unfair.

4. Sure why not. Kinda weird since everyone and their mother uses alts/cc hops but I guess.

2 hours ago, Kellatha said:

1. I believe barrage is capped bc you can hit multiple people in multi, clan or not. Makes sense to cap a spell that can hit low 50's in multi. Feels proper to keep it that way at least for PvP. I like how fire surge is uncapped, fire surge doesn't freeze on hit like barrage does and you can argue that you can tb/bind as well but those are separate spells that can be game changers if landed or not. Also the pet your complaining about is "Divine Hawk" which there's like 3 in game. It boosts god spell damage well above that.

If you want flames of zammy fixed thats fine i guess, to make it like osrs where it doesn't scale with tome of fire but just know fire surge does about the same damage and a pet can always be released to boost fire damage spells to fill the gap that the flame of zammy nerf will have.

2. Sure why not however I don't agree with BH emblems being in there. Everything else is fine, a bit lack luster but you guys do you. Nothing in that chest makes me "want to go" to these places so in my eyes it'll be just as dead for me.

3. -1. Please don't ever make untradables drop on death. That'll open up the pathway to ragging people and it'll just be a shit storm for both players and staff. While I do like a lot of osrs things, untradables dissapearing/dropping under me at high wildy level is a huge -1 from me. Also ornament/relic gear "Splitting"??? We cant give someone more gold than what it costs to repair it, that would open up the door way to blatant PK farming and as it is I already catch enough of them. I want to give you more incentives to revive singles but these are just plain unfair.

4. Sure why not. Kinda weird since everyone and their mother uses alts/cc hops but I guess.

Ey u blind homie? IT SAID PVP BASED SUGGESTIONS 

Anyways;

1: Damage caps aren’t a huge problem as compared to range and melee, god spells with the pets and the tome of fire are the BIS to use and aren’t extremely accurate as well. I don’t think this forms the biggest issue on the server.

2: Random events would really make the wilderness much more active IMO, could be a thrown you have to claim every few hours to get an exclusive item until the next thrown appears and gets taken over or it could be pk event or a little boss we could kill.

3: Making untradeable and autokeep items non-auto keep wouldn’t be a great idea as they’re a little bit part of the custom part of the server

4: Wouldn’t mind scoreboards with some cool items but it can be abused slightly to try and gain wealth or whatever so the rewards can’t be too overpowered or interesting IMO

32 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

1: Damage caps aren’t a huge problem as compared to range and melee, god spells with the pets and the tome of fire are the BIS to use and aren’t extremely accurate as well. I don’t think this forms the biggest issue on the server.

2: Random events would really make the wilderness much more active IMO, could be a thrown you have to claim every few hours to get an exclusive item until the next thrown appears and gets taken over or it could be pk event or a little boss we could kill.

4: Wouldn’t mind scoreboards with some cool items but it can be abused slightly to try and gain wealth or whatever so the rewards can’t be too overpowered or interesting IMO

True true. Mage is splashscape to begin with, and more so on cursed void.

As for the random events I dig it. Similar concept to "PvP hotspots" but with a chest present to loot.

Simple add to the scoreboard at home, maybe a customized head slot item chosen per major clan in the shop

5 hours ago, Kellatha said:

1. Ye but I really don't mind about the fire surge since it has to be unlocked first and there's only three divine Hawks on the game, but the arcane demon pet makes it possible to hit constantly 50's+ and it is a pet which is EASY to get?

2. thank you,

3. As I already suggested, we would look into this system, it is just to avoid people from constantly having the best in slot gear at rogues or where-ever (level 30+ wild) at no risk (besides paying for the items on death). Nevertheless, about spltting ornament kits from their belongings is just like on osrs, you really do the same on here but it becomes untradeable/autokeep (makes no sense at all tbf since it also give better stats than the normal version). Also if u check, I said OR u have to pick it up in any (x) amount of time when lost on death. There will be no farmers, since items are more worthfull, there isn't really anything to farm for (except for the cursed void but read above^).

4. ok

1). Damage caps / buffs on spells etc.

I don't really like increasing Damage caps but no weapon should be able to hit 99 except for blood dbow and heres why I feel they could break this game. Accuracy is already bad for alot of things and you don't want to take away good numbers. If you cap something from 40 down to 30 gl even hitting 30's. You know what I mean? Accuracy n the overall combat system is wacky in this game, I hope the staff team knows that and they will try to fix that but that's something that will hurt the game because if you cap mage people will say range is op and mage sucks. They just have to find a good balance but that's up to them and something we can't really fix considering the wide arrangements of weapons/armor/pets/prayers in game.

2). Random events (chest)

What I learned from the Christmas event is that when an event comes on that people don't like they will log. Everyone. Everyone liked the same events (chest/pure/bc"but only one person could kill"/slayer) and when either Mage bank or risk fighting came on the server took a hard drop. And once a person logs you can't gaurantee they'll even log back in so it's best to not make players want to log. But that's my opinion idk if Staff feel the same.

Also what I learned from chest is it's not worth it forever. Chest is basically free loot until you can't click no more but people don't go there like they used to because it's not something that kept the interest. Maybe the damage stopped people from going but adding stuff like that will only effect the "hype" factor.

3). Untradeables lost on death

No no no, no no. No no. No no. I don't agree with this at all. Trust me and I hope that you do but if they do this it will get to the point that no one will buy these items. Adding the pay after death factor and nerfing cursed void already caused people to lose favor to these items. Making them lost on death will cause there value to go down harder to the point where people might not even buy them and just wear bloodneck/spawn necks. Trust me, there are many necklaces/rings that people don't wear due to the fact that they're not worth it. "Cali" cc is pretty much a spawn cc and they war "elementals" almost everyday which is a cc where a lot of people wear untradables. That says alot, they are really not worth it and making this will just destroy the eco for untradeables.

Didn't read the last one.