Sign in to follow this  
telescope

Create a sink for cursed relics and void kits.

Since this recent update, it has been impossible to sell cursed relics and void kits. They have both crashed over 20b in price and yet still no one is buying them while there are 10+ of each on the market.

Could something be done about this please? Otherwise edgeville is pointless to pk in due to vestas only being 600 a peice now instead of the 1.3b it was before.

Vesta has a steady price base of around 700m-900m a piece, it hasn't been 1.3b for an absolute age.. So unsure why you've made that a topic for discussion.

51 minutes ago, Be Zerkkk said:

Vesta has a steady price base of around 700m-900m a piece, it hasn't been 1.3b for an absolute age.. So unsure why you've made that a topic for discussion.

It was 600m a few days ago when I checked. It was 1-1.3b until a month ago.

Edited by telescope

1 hour ago, telescope said:

It was 600m a few days ago when I checked. It was 1-1.3b until a month ago.

He's right though, vesta has always been a solid price of 750m ish. It's risen up when people buy bulk but 750m-1B is a the usual going rate.

As for the sinks, what do you have in mind? I know mythics got a 20b cash turn in for each mythic ornament kit, however I don't know how I'd feel about giving pk farmers a potential way to get easy cash. Yes it's for the whole server, but keep in mind pk farming is easily exploitable and while we do catch most, we can't catch them all.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

He's right though, vesta has always been a solid price of 750m ish. It's risen up when people buy bulk but 750m-1B is a the usual going rate.

As for the sinks, what do you have in mind? I know mythics got a 20b cash turn in for each mythic ornament kit, however I don't know how I'd feel about giving pk farmers a potential way to get easy cash. Yes it's for the whole server, but keep in mind pk farming is easily exploitable and while we do catch most, we can't catch them all.

Not sure, maybe coins exchange for emblems would do it. Also, uid instead of ip for killing same accs

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:51 PM, telescope said:

Since this recent update, it has been impossible to sell cursed relics and void kits. They have both crashed over 20b in price and yet still no one is buying them while there are 10+ of each on the market.

Could something be done about this please? Otherwise edgeville is pointless to pk in due to vestas only being 600 a peice now instead of the 1.3b it was before.

look at my topic [PVP-Based] Suggestions

On 1/23/2019 at 4:51 PM, telescope said:

That won't fix anything, well I mean it will fix ur problem because I know how you play. Not saying you're wrong you're just not 100% right. If they made almost everything not spawn sinkable it will fix the playerbased eco which is broke af and in no way fixable unless they add that. Just like you said "edgeville is pointless to pk in due to vestas only being 600 a peice now instead of the 1.3b it was before." everything becomes pointless after awhile since eco is playerbased. Add a shop where everything can be sold then it will fix. Make vesta 1b in shop and people will be pking for and risking that. Making ele skin token 1b or whatever price in shop will make people pk elemental cuz now it's pointless to even get that item just like you said edgeville is. Adding a sink for cursed relics/void will only increase the cash grab on people pking for cursed relics/void.

If that makes sense.

Edited by krazyk03r

1 hour ago, krazyk03r said:

That won't fix anything, well I mean it will fix ur problem because I know how you play. Not saying you're wrong you're just not 100% right. If they made almost everything not spawn sinkable it will fix the playerbased eco which is broke af and in no way fixable unless they add that. Just like you said "edgeville is pointless to pk in due to vestas only being 600 a peice now instead of the 1.3b it was before." everything becomes pointless after awhile since eco is playerbased. Add a shop where everything can be sold then it will fix. Make vesta 1b in shop and people will be pking for and risking that. Making ele skin token 1b or whatever price in shop will make people pk elemental cuz now it's pointless to even get that item just like you said edgeville is. Adding a sink for cursed relics/void will only increase the cash grab on people pking for cursed relics/void.

If that makes sense.

I just want the glory days of being able to actually make money from edge pking to come back :)

2 hours ago, telescope said:

I just want the glory days of being able to actually make money from edge pking to come back :)

I understand what you're saying. I want to be able to make money from anything, but the way the game is set up that's pretty much impossible. If they do what you suggested it will only benefit you and other elite pkers who pk for bh emblems. If they do your suggestion with my tweak it can benefit everyone but staff doesn't listen to suggestions so gf both of us.