traffic

Random drops while pking?

So.. i were minding my own business, pking at edge and BAZAM! I got idea! It may not be greatest but maybe there could be added more random drops to edge pking, since we all know its pretty dead because you dont make much money there, unless you kill them high riskers with that 5% chance, other than that spawnables gets like 10 blood money, if even that per kill. I see why ppl turn fast to gambling. 

I know theres already blood diamonds from pure pking, and those wildy artifacts and those which u turn into cash, but maybe there could be like random pvp armor drops or such? Like when you kill someone, you'd have like 5%-10% chance to get pvp armor drop or something like that? Could be variable items like Fury (or), Statius armors and weapons, Vesta, Morrigan, Ags and claws etc? would motivate to pk more at edge

Let me know what you guys think ;P

The real profit in pking is grinding emblems, without that i must admit it isn't the most reliable source unless you just korasi prod riskers and even then won't guarantee that your making money. I don't feel like this would be the right solution however.

This is headed in the right direction! I agree more PvP incentives would be awesome. I'm not sure about adding CURRENT items to the drop table, maybe add new ones?

I think a tier system would be cool even if the rewards aren't all for monetary gain. I know... "Cosmetics are useless." But, i feel like if there was a system rewarding certain areas of the wild with half cosmetic rewards, and half rewards that may help make bank would be cool. 

For example: 
5 points per kill in edgeville, 1 point per kill in multi, +1 point per kill in deep wild, +10 points per kill in edgePvP, etc.
The shops could sell simply cursed void, or cursed obsidian recolor kits, or simply a pet or pet accessory signifying you've unlocked all of the rewards for a specific area (maybe a slight bonus for the pet or accessory  as well) "Multi pet accessory" "Edgeville pet accessory" "Edgepvp accessory", etc.

I don't know how well any of that would stick, or if things would get too "Custom" or OP, it's just simply a quick idea! 

So I’ve looked over this post and got to thinking to myself.. I know “Vesta’s & Statius” etc. is great for “Player vs Player”, but I think there should be a tier of armor between spawnables and that tier of armor that you could actually get and upgrade your pking experience, without putting mass items into the game. You can obtain PvP Mystery Boxes from Revenant. If you want to get that better gear then I suggest you do some “Player vs Monster”. Most people jump straight into pking, which that option is given at the beginning of the account.

But aside from that I believe something like this would be decent, but I wouldn’t give the thumbs up for the “PvP” gear to be able to get from pking.

Any questions? Feel free to pm me!